2

"He gave you a 300 dollar tip?" Beomgyu explained. "What the hell is wrong with you? I would've sucked his dick."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "Yeah because you're a total slut."

"And?" They both laughed. "I hope he comes back so I can dance on him."

"No I want to!" Jungwoo chimed in.

"I already called him." Beomgyu snapped.

"Not fair I didn't get a fair chance!" Felix called.

They all started going back and forth, Yeonjun didn't pay them any mind and went to clean up his bar before customers came in.

Like before it didn't take long before it got busy, but there was a point where no one was at the bar because everyone was watching Beomgyu and Felix do their performance. They were both amazing dancers and it was some what hypnotic seeing them dance together.

"Hey."

Yeonjun looked over.

"Soobin?"

The blue haired male smiled. "In the flesh."

"How did you know I was working today?" He asked walking over.

Soobin shrugged. "Lucky guess." Yeonjun made him a drink giving it to him. "So about that lap dance..."

Yeonjun chuckled. "Is that why you came back? I'm only supposed to serve you drinks."

"I could pay you a lot more for something other than drinks." He winked at Yeonjun and the male felt his cheeks warm up. "What are you doing after?"

"Going home and sleeping."

"Maybe I could keep you company tonight." Yeonjun smirked.

"If I didn't know any better I would think you're hitting on me right now Mr. Choi."

"Do you like it?"

"I like a lot of things Soobinnie."

They stared at each other and then another guy sat at the bar. Yeonjun went to talk to him, he watched as the pink haired male giggled at everything he said, running his fingers through his and touching his arm ever so slightly at times.

When it was time for Yeonjun to go on break he ordered some food from the kitchen and was eating at his bar while a friend took over.

Soobin was talking to some of the strippers and saw that Yeonjun was finally free. He politely got away from them sitting next to Yeonjun.

"You should've let me take you out."

Yeonjun glanced at him. "Look Soobin I'm only saying this because you seem like a decent guy, but I'm not going out with you. I only flirt with you for the tips, you're no different from anyone else." He deadpanned.

"A guy could still try."

"You are wasting your time."

"I could pay for more time."

"Don't you want an ass in your face or something? Who comes to the strip club just to drink, go to a regular bar for that."

"Good thing I'm not here for just the drinks...I'm here for you."

Yeonjun gave him a look. "I'm not interested."

"That's fine, so how about we go see a movie?"

"I've already seen it."

"I could buy you another drink."

"How about I take the money instead?"

"Okay are you free Saturday?"

"I have a headache planned this Saturday."

Soobin chuckled. "You're sharp."

Yeonjun smirked. "Like a knife so don't push it." He stood up since his break was over and went to put his dirty dishes in the kitchen. He came back out and Beomgyu was talking to Soobin along with Felix.

"You're performance was great." Soobin said.

"Thanks so do you wanna a private dance?"

"No I wanna give him a private dance." Felix whispered.

"No I called him!"

"That's not fair no one else got a chance!" They started going back and forth, Soobin just slowly slipped away from the two who didn't notice him leave.

Yeonjun chuckled watching the incident before going to help someone else.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It's Beomgyu and Felix fighting for Soobin's money for me 😂