25

They went to a bar later that day, there was quite a few people there. Yeonjun tried to sit away from San but he ended up sitting right in between them.

They got their shot glasses and Yeonjun had one, he put the empty glass back down.

"Okay you've had your one." Soobin said also putting his empty glass down.

"You gotta be kidding me, excuse me keep the shots coming please!" San called out to the bartender.

"San!" Soobin snapped. "He's done."

"He's fine stop acting like his dad." The bartender put more shots in front of them. "Go ahead Yeonjun."

He hesitated but took the shot and immediately San gave him another one.

"San I'm serious-"

"Soobin I-I'm fine please." He muttered taking another.

It was obvious to Yeonjun what he was trying to do and he knew if he didn't get Soobin to stop San would show up at his house again.

Yeonjun was starting to feel dizzy and Soobin was over San's peer pressure.

"Yeonjun you okay?" Yeonjun groaned resting his head on the younger's shoulder. "I'll take you to the bathroom." He helped Yeonjun up and took him to the bathroom.

San watched them leave before taking something out his pocket and putting it into Yeonjun's drink.

Yeonjun splashed some water on his face before patting it dry. "I'm sorry about San."

Yeonjun winced at his name.

He hated his name.

He hated him more than anything for making him so confused on the concept of love.

Because if San didn't love him, then what was love in the first place?

"It's okay Soobin it's not your fault, let's hurry and go back." He nodded following the older out of the bathroom. He sat back down along with Soobin.

"One more and we leave?" San asked.

"Whatever." Soobin snapped taking his last shot, Yeonjun did the same along with San. They paid and left.

"I'm taking Yeonjun home." Soobin told San.

Yeonjun was leaning against a building while the two talked.

"Thanks for ruining this." Soobin muttered.

"Hey I didn't do anything, Yeonjun over there looks like he's about to pass out."

"What?" He turned and Yeonjun fell over. "Shit Yeonjun!" He ran over picking him up. "Junnie? Yeonjun can you hear me?"

He was out cold. "You should take care of him, I'm gonna go, see ya!" He walked away leaving Soobin with Yeonjun.

He struggled to get him back home, he got stopped by multiple people thinking he had kidnapped him or hurt him. He was able to convince them he had good intentions in order to get home.

He put Yeonjun in his bed and the older's eyes fluttered opened. "Binnie." He murmured.

Soobin looked at him. "Yeah?"

He slowly sat up pushing Soobin onto the bed before straddling him. "There's something I need to tell you."

Soobin blushed at the position they were in but simply nodded resting his hands on the younger's hips.

"You promise...you won't hate me after right? You won't think less of me? You won't...leave?"

Soobin shook his head. "I promise I won't do any of that. Talk to me."

Yeonjun bit his lip looking down at his hands that were resting on Soobin's chest.

"I have feelings for you Soobin."

His breath hitched in his throat as his eyes went wide looking at the man on top of him. They sat in silence for awhile before Yeonjun spoke up again.

"S-Say something, I-I know it was against the rules b-but-"

"Yeah Yeonjun it is against the rules." He sat up placing Yeonjun next to him before standing up all together. "Why would you say that? You know this effects our contract."

Yeonjun's eyes started to water. "Don't you feel the same way?" He asked. "I thought you...I thought-"

"No Yeonjun." The older looked up at him. "I don't date my sugar babies. I would never want that and I don't have feelings for you. All we did was fuck from time to time before you got rid of that."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"But all this trouble you went through for me, it meant nothing? You were just doing it?"

Soobin shrugged. "I'm supposed to treat you nicely that's how this works. What did you think was going to happen? We were going to be together?" He scoffed. "Yeonjun you're a fucked up alcoholic, who would want to be with someone like that?"

He shook his head running his fingers through his hair. "I have to go." He turned leaving the room and Yeonjun stared at the open door. His lip trembled as he tried to keep his tears at bay.

But they fell.

Then the cries left his lips.

And that was the final straw.

He wasn't strong enough and why did he think for a split second that he actually was?

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I'm sorry I vanished for a bit I kinda lost motivation but I'm BACK!!! 💛