13

Surprise double update for no reason
💛💛💛

Yeonjun rubbed his head as he sipped some tea sitting down on his couch.

"What the fuck happened?" He murmured to himself.

His phone started to ring and he answered it.

"Hello?"

"You sound like shit."

"Hi to you too Beomgyu."

"How are you feeling?"

Yeonjun looked at his tea. "I've been better. Did you put me in bed and change my clothes?"

"No that must've been Soobin."

Yeonjun perked up. "Soobin was over here?"

"Yeah, I told him you looked horrible and he said he was going to check on you."

The pink haired male stood up setting his tea down. "Hello?"

"I gotta go I'll see you later." He hung up and cleaned himself up, before hopping into his car and calling someone.

"Hello?"

"I'm coming to your office I'll see you in 10 minutes." And with that he hung up starting his drive to Soobin's office.

He walked in and the woman at the front desk froze staring at him. "Uhhh-"

"What floor is Soobin's office?"

"U-Uhh...15."

Yeonjun nodded and went to the elevator going up to his floor. When the elevator opened on his floor he locked eyes with Soobin as he walked towards him.

He stood up and was about to speak but Yeonjun raised his hand to silence him. "I wanna talk about our contract."

Soobin slowly nodded and sat down, Yeonjun sat in front of his desk watching him take the contract out.

"What's wrong?"

"No sex."

Soobin bit his lip. "You're...sure?"

"Yes Soobin make it a rule." Soobin took out a black pen writing on it. "If this rule is broken we end this...understand?"

The younger nodded. "Anything else?"

"Don't sleep next to me, all of this fluffy lovey dovey bullshit has to stop. You take me shopping we have lunch or dinner and that's it, okay?" He spoke sternly with a serious expression on his face.

"Okay." Yeonjun stood up and walked back to the elevator. "Wait let me walk you out."

"No." He turned and started to back up watching him. "I'm fine on my own." He hit the elevator button going inside.

Their eyes stayed locked until the elevator doors shut. When he felt it go down, he let out the breath he didn't know he was holding in and leaned back against the wall.

He smiled at the receptionist before leaving the building. He got in his car and he knew what he was about to do was wrong, he knew he didn't need this but he wanted it.

He didn't want to be alone, he didn't want Soobin on his mind and he knew exactly what he had to do to get rid of that blue haired tree.

He stood on his doorstep before ringing the doorbell. He waited patiently for him to answer, his heart was beating out his chest, why was he so nervous? He's done this before with other people.

The door opened and Yeonjun smiled.

"Oh...hey I wasn't expecting to see you."

"I'm sorry I didn't call or text Seonghwa. I'm not gonna sugarcoat anything, I've been feeling like shit lately and I really really could use your help."

He nodded pulling him inside. "What do-mmph."

Yeonjun pressed their lips together in a desperate heated kiss. Seonghwa's hands immediately went to his waist pulling him closer, small whimpers left Yeonjun's lips only to be swallowed by the other.

Going up the stairs was too much trouble so he went to the couch laying him down getting on top of him.

"Mmm~" He moaned feeling Seonghwa kiss and suck on his neck and collarbone. "Hurry."

"You're so cute." He sat up taking his shirt off quickly tossing it somewhere. "No interruptions this time."

Yeonjun shook his head. "I'm all yours." He whispered before they reconnected their lips again. His fingers tangled in the man's hair that was above him, feeling his fingers go to the hem of his pants.

He pulled them off tossing them to the side.

"I'll go get a condom." He sat up but Yeonjun shook his head pulling him back down.

"No...we're okay without one right? You're clean?"

"Y-Yeah of course."

Yeonjun bit his lip nodding. "So am I." He took his own shirt off before turning over on his stomach. "Hurry up."

"Shit okay." He unbuttoned his pants pulling them down just enough. He pulled down Yeonjun's underwear and then slowly pushed inside him.

"Nngh~" He moaned closing his eyes. "Not as big as Soobin, fuck why am I thinking about him." He thought to himself.

"Fuck you're tight." He grunted out.

Yeonjun blushed. "F-Faster Seonghwa aah~y-yes fuck!" He clawed at the couch.

Seonghwa gripped his hips tightly slamming himself into him. "Fuck Yeonjun you feel so good."

"Seonghwa~" his eyes brimmed with tears as he abused his prostate. "P-Please oh my-fuck!" Seonghwa pulled his hair pounding harder and faster if even possible. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Fuck me too!" He pulled Yeonjun up so his back was against his chest, one hand around his neck and the other quickly jerking him off.

Yeonjun cried out. "Gonna cum~y-you feel so good baby! 'M cumming!" He finally released crying out...the wrong name.

Seonghwa also took it upon himself to answer Yeonjun's phone that was ringing on the coffee table and the lucky caller was indeed, the name Yeonjun called out.

And both Soobin and Seonghwa heard it as clear as day.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Yeonjun moaning Soobin's name
Me: 👁👄👁 welp-