30

Yuta and Taeyong were talking to Beomgyu and Seonghwa about finding Yeonjun while Soobin and Jaehyun watched.

"Shouldn't you be participating in getting your boyfriend back?" Jaehyun asked not looking at Soobin.

"I'd just get in the way. This. I never knew this was a part of his life too."

"People don't just automatically open up unless it's pent up emotions. Yeonjun has always had his way in dealing with things, talking isn't something he was too fond of."

"You seem to know a lot about him."

"Well he was my boyfriend at one point."

Soobin looked up at him a little surprised. "And you broke up with him?" He asked.

Jaehyun chuckled. "He broke up with me."

"...I don't know if I should be disappointed or not."

Jaehyun cocked an eyebrow looking at him. "What do you mean?"

"Because you're so handsome but Yeonjun is so beautiful so should I be disappointed for him breaking up with someone as good looking at you or should I be happy that he did because it gave me a shot at someone as pretty as Yeonjun?" He blabbered out all at once.

Jaehyun burst into a fit of laughs. "You're cool with me kid, if you need anything after this call us." They bumped fists sharing a comforting smile.

But they both knew they only had this conversation to distract themselves from the fact that they were equally as worried for Yeonjun.

"Alright let's go." Taeyong said to Jaehyun.

"What are we doing?" He asked.

"Umm we're gonna find Yeonjun?" Yuta spoke confused by his question.

Jaehyun sucked his teeth. "Where are we going?"

"Oh to get him."

"You know where he is?" Soobin asked.

"San and Wooyoung are smart but they aren't brainiacs. They aren't hard to find." Taeyong said leaving.

Yuta walked over to them. "One of our friends is friends with them and knows where they live." He whispered before also leaving.

Jaehyun looked at everyone else. "You heard him, let's go try and get him back."

...

Yeonjun was laying on the floor watching tv while San was out doing who knows what.

Wooyoung was laying fast asleep on the couch behind him. He was fairly focused on the tv in front of him when he heard a quiet ding from San's bedroom.

He knew it was his phone.

He didn't move.

When he heard it again he closed his eyes trying to pretend he didn't hear it. It went off once more and this time he turned to look at Wooyoung who was still asleep.

He slowly sat up making his way to San's room as quiet as he could have possibly been. He found his phone in one of SAN's drawers and looked at it.

Gyu🐻:
Yeonjun please comeback

Gyu🐻:
We can talk about this
I can help you Junnie

Gyu🐻:
You know Wooyoung and San
don't love you Yeonjun they
are just using you

Yeonjun felt his heartache at the next text.

Gyu🐻:
Yeonjun you know as well
as I do that I love you right?
I can be a bitch and so can Soobin
but we'd never give up on you

Soobin?

"Soobin doesn't-"

"What are you doing?"

He turned around seeing San standing in the doorway, he looked down and saw a belt in his hand.

He shook his head looking back at him. "I-I was just-"

He walked over snatching the phone from him to see what he was looking at. He read the messages and laughed before looking at him.

"You believe him?" Yeonjun didn't say anything. "Wrists."

Yeonjun backed away shaking his head. "N-No." his voice almost not audible.

"What?"

"Please I didn't-" San grabbed him by his neck pushing him onto the bed. Yeonjun tried pushing his hand off but his grip was strong and the pressure was stronger. He clawed at his hand but it didn't phase San.

He was crazy.

The room started to get dark and his hold on SAN's wrist started to loosen. Yeonjun's eyes slowly closed as his body went limp and the room went dark.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"All I wanna do is see you turn into a giant woman"

Also San and Wooyoung about to catch Soobin's hands 😭