24

They had finally left the shower, both were dressed in Soobin's lounging clothes that were a little big on Yeonjun.

They sat on his bed, hand in hand as they talked.

"Why would you want that for yourself?" Soobin asked, breaking the silence.

Yeonjun avoided his eyes. "They said they love me."

"Why is that your response to everything I ask? Do you really want to be loved that badly to the point your okay with being seen as nothing?"

Yeonjun nodded. "You don't understand Soobin, I'm not like you. I wasn't able to be someone, I wasn't successful, I dropped out. I needed someone it didn't matter who." He said cringing at his own truth.

But he didn't care how he sounded to Soobin. He didn't care about how people looked at him knowing he had two boyfriends. As long as he was told "I love you" nothing else mattered.

"That isn't healthy Yeonjun."

He just shrugged. "As if I even care." He murmured. "If I don't care you shouldn't."

"But I do."

"Then stop."

"Easier said than done."

Yeonjun looked at him. "Why were you so persistent to get with me at the club?" He asked.

"You were cute and now that I know you as a person you're just Yeonjun. And I think that's beautiful."

Yeonjun blushed heavily at his words. "Do you even know what you're saying?"

Soobin chuckled nodding slightly. "Yes Yeonjun I do. You should give yourself more credit, you belittle yourself more than your exes."

"I'll take it into consideration."

Soobin took Yeonjun home after a long day. They stood on his doorstep talking.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Yeonjun asked.

"Do you wanna see me tomorrow?" Yeonjun bit his lip nodding. "Than it's a date." He kissed his cheek. "Good night Junnie."

Yeonjun was bright red as he watched Soobin walk back to his car. He smiled to himself going into his house, he kicked his shoes off putting his things down on the kitchen table.

He turned to go watch tv and his heart sank.

"Hi Yeo."

"H-How did you get i-in here?" He asked looking at the man sitting on his sofa.

He smirked standing up. "The same way I left, you should really lock your bedroom window. No telling what weirdos might break in." He walked over to the trembling male, he caressed his cheek feeling Yeonjun lean into his touch.

San chuckled looking at him. "You're shaking yet you still like the feeling of me touching you. You're really fucked up huh Yeo?"

Yeonjun frowned. "B-Because of you and-Aah!" San forcefully grabbed his face squeezing it.

"Don't blame us. You wanted every single thing your got from us, you're just as twisted and fucked up as me." He pushed him away causing him to stumble back.

"Go to bed and wait for me." San spoke sternly, Yeonjun did so crawling into bed pulling his blanket up to his shoulders.

He was still trembling, he just wanted to be left alone by everyone. He wanted to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night in tears and cold sweat.

He didn't want to have a drinking problem.

He wanted to be normal and he couldn't be normal with-

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard San close the door. He opened his eyes watching San climb into bed next to him pulling his body close to him.

Yeonjun soon calmed down settling into his arms.

This was toxic.

He was toxic.

Soobin was right...this was unhealthy.

...

And if his life was a movie it would be called, "Fuck My Life" because that's how he was feeling as he sat at another lunch with Soobin accompanied by San.

"You okay Yeonjun?" San asked. "You look pale."

Yeonjun gave a weak smile. "I-I'm fine thank you." He muttered.

Soobin ran his fingers through the older's hair. "We can reschedule lunch if you want?" He asked.

Yeonjun moved his hand away from him. "I'm okay Soobin really."

"Let's go out for drinks." San said suddenly. "That would be fun."

Soobin glared at him. "I told you Yeonjun doesn't drink."

San laughed. "Nonsense we're just gonna have a few shots he'll be fine please Soobin. What do you say Yeonjun?" They locked eyes with each other, Yeonjun felt San rubbing his foot against his leg with an emotionless face.

"Uh s-sure." He looked at Soobin who seemed concerned. "I'll only have one Soobin."

San watched the two talk. "We'll see about that."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

What did everyone eat for today???

I'm currently eating spicy noodles and a chicken sandwich 😋