33

Long Chapter
💛

Yuta was able to get rid of the cops. It ended with one of the cop cars flipping and exploding like out of a movie and blocking the other two cop cars.

"Any other complaints from anyone?"

Silence.

"Well okay then because we're here." He pulled up to the house that was supposed to be his location. He parked the car and turned to look at everyone. "So how are we doing this?"

"Taeyong and Jaehyun are the best at fighting so they should be up front, Yuta you have good aim so you should be in the middle ready to shoot and me and Soobin will fall behind." Beomgyu explained.

Taeyong nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

"You aren't gonna...shoot?" Soobin asked.

"Oh no, my hands are clean I wouldn't want to get the dirty again." They all got it and quickly made their way to the house.

They could hear yelling from inside. Jaehyun tried listening, putting his ear up against the door.

"What's going on?" Soobin whispered yelled.

"Shhh. They are arguing." Jaehyun said.

"Who?" Beomgyu asked.

"It sounds like Woo and San."

"What are they saying?" Yuta asked.

Jaehyun listened harder and then his eyes widened. He stepped back and kicked the door in with one attempt.

Yuta pointed the gun at the two males arguing in the living room.

Jaehyun ran over tackling San to the ground with his hands around his neck. "What do you mean he's dead?" Jaehyun yelled.

Beomgyu's and Soobin's hearts dropped.

"Dead." Beomgyu murmured looking up at Soobin. He shook his head and went to look for him in the small house. There were only four rooms, Yeonjun was in the last one at the end of the hall.

He walked in and gasped. "YEONJUN!" He ran over dropping to his side, his knees painted with blood. "Stay with me Junnie wake up!" He yelled.

His face was so pale, the amount of blood on the floor was sickening.

He looked up at Beomgyu who was standing in the doorway, his hand covering his mouth as he stared at his lifeless body.

"Call 119!" He yelled. Beomgyu snapped out of it taking his phone out, ignoring the yelling and sounds of a struggle in the living room.

"Yeonjun." Soobin said trying to stop the bleeding. "I'm sorry for what I said I was such an asshole to you. I was scared too you know, to get in another relationship but I shouldn't have never-" He stopped, feeling himself starting to get choked up. "You have to survive this so I can pamper you, I can make it up to you I swear. Please be okay please be okay please." He whispered over and over again.

But he didn't move, he didn't open his eyes, Soobin wasn't sure if he was even breathing no one checked. Everyone was so drunk off adrenaline no one could think straight.

They heard the sirens approaching, Jaehyun ran in with bruised and bloody hands.

Beomgyu looked up at him as he stumbled in. "You're hurt." He notices the cut on his cheek and upper arm.

"I'm fine." He knelt down. "We have to go, the cops will be here soon. Wooyoung and San are in the living room unconscious." His eyes didn't leave Yeonjun's face. "Fuck what did they do to you Yeonjun?" He whispered.

"Jaehyun we gotta go!" Taeyong yelled from the other room.

"Keep putting pressure on it." Jaehyun told Soobin. He tore off a piece of his shirt noticing his thigh. He quickly tied it then looked at Soobin. "Take care of him."

Soobin nodded. "I will."

Jaehyun touched Yeonjun's cold hands and leaned down kissing his forehead. "He's still breathing so have hope." He quickly stood up and left the room to join Yuta and Taeyong.

The paramedics came and tended to Yeonjun rushing him to the hospital. Beomgyu and Soobin went with them, Taehyun brought them a change of clothes since they both had blood on them, especially Soobin.

They waited patiently for something, anything but no one would tell them anything.

A million and one things were running through his head.

Hours and hours went by until the doctor finally walked in. They all stood up, his face was neutral as he looked at the group.

"Please tell us he's okay." Beomgyu whispered holding Soobin's hand.

"He lost a lot of blood, he needs a blood transfusion or he'll die."

"Do you have any that matches him?" Soobin asked.

"He's AB negative that's a really rare blood type. We don't have any."

"I'm AB negative!" They turned and looked at Jaehyun who had just arrived to the hospital. "I can give him some."

The doctor nodded. "Quickly, come with me." Jaehyun followed him disappearing behind the doors of the next hall.

They all looked at each other. "He'll make it." Taehyun said to the both of them. "He's strong."

"He's right." Beomgyu wiped the tears from his face. "He'll be okay."

"He better." They looked and Yuta and Taeyong walked in. "All the shit I just went through with this fucktard he better pull through." Yuta muttered sitting down.

"What are you two doing here?" Soobin asked.

"Just because he's not in the gang anymore doesn't mean we don't care about him." Taeyong answered also sitting. "Besides, Jaehyun wasn't taking no for an answer."

Beomgyu sat down next to Taeyong resting his head on his shoulder. Taeyong let him, it was always Beomgyu's way of saying thank you when they were first introduced to the gang.

"He'll be okay." Taeyong whispered to him. "Get some sleep, you kids need it."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Hellooooo I made a very important announcement if you haven't already seen it.
If anyone needs to talk I'm always here it was a very sickening situation.

I'm gonna try to update a lot today hopefully that will uplift some of you 💛💛💛

I'm always sending love.