3

"Yah! Yeonjun! Someone is here to see you!" His boss called.

Yeonjun was on his break when he looked up and saw Soobin looking around he sighed.

"Tell him I'm not here."

"Okay-oh too late." Yeonjun sighed seeing him walking over, his boss laughed before walking off leaving the two alone.

"Are you stalking me?"

"Are you into that?" He teased. "Is this seat taken?"

"If you sit yes but this one will be empty." He murmured.

Soobin sighed. "Name your price and I'll take you out."

"How about 500 just for you to fuck off? I told you I don't date or sleep with customers."

"How about 500 for a nice candle lit dinner?" He took out a wad of cash putting it in-front of him.

Yeonjun's eyes widened as he looked at it, before looking at Soobin. "What are you a drug dealer?"

Soobin got a good laugh out of that. "No I'm the CEO of a large banking company so I guess you could say I'm well off. As in a millionaire."

Yeonjun's lips formed an "o" as he nodded slowly.

"So how about that date?" He asked again.

The pink haired male smirked standing up and leaning into his ear. "I like money but I'm not that easy Mr. Choi." And with that he grabbed his things walking away.

That was the first time Soobin had been turned down even after telling someone who he was. He was for the lack of a better word, speechless.

Yeonjun was serving a guy at the bar who was a regular but was also known for being a little feisty, especially when it came to Yeonjun.

"How much for a lap dance from you?"

Yeonjun sighed. "We've been over this. I only serve you drinks." He reminded him.

"I'll give you as much as your heart desires, you're so cute."

"Thank you."

The rest of the night was full of more customers and the same guy trying to get a lap dance from him the whole night.

When it was finally time to leave the guy followed Yeonjun as he walked in the middle of the night.

"Yah!" Yeonjun kept walking but picked up the pace. "I know you hear me!"

Before he could start running the man grabbed his arm pushing him against the wall of a building.

"I tip you every time I come and I get nothing in return."

"You get good service and drinks, it's not my job to give you a lap dance so let go of me!" He started struggling but the man didn't budge.

"You're whore just like the rest of them!"

"Hey!" They looked and Soobin ran over pushing him away. "Fuck off! He told you to leave him alone!"

"Fuck you! Both of you!" He stormed off getting a little discouraged by Soobin's size.

The taller male looked at him concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Yeonjun's heart was racing but he nodded. "I'm okay." He looked up at Soobin. "Thanks."

"Don't mention it. Let me give you a ride home its dangerous at night." Yeonjun decided to go with him, getting into his really nice Benz.

The car ride was silent and when they got to his apartment, Yeonjun thanked him and left before changing his mind and asking Soobin...

"Do you wanna come inside?"

...

"Oh my-aah~oh fuck Soobin nngh oh my God more!"

Yeonjun wasn't exaggerating when all he could think was 'this is the best sex I've ever had'.

He was no slut, it's not like he slept around a lot this was something he hadn't done in about three months since he and his last boyfriend broke up.

Out of his entire life he had only slept with about three people and Soobin was the fourth and the best he's ever had.

He prayed that someone wouldn't knock on the door for him being so vocal.

He was currently on top of him as Soobin's tongue did wonders to his tight hole, Yeonjun tried sucking him off while Soobin pleasured him but his mind was cloudy.

He rested his forehead on Soobin's knees. If this was only his tongue he only wondered what his cock would do to him.

"Binnie~gonna cum! Baby I'm cumming aah~Soobin!" He pulled at the sheets cumming hard onto their stomachs. He trembled slightly as he caught his breath.

Soobin literally kissed his ass cheek before slapping harshly causing him to jolt letting out a yelp.

Yeonjun looked back at him seeing the sly smirk on his face.

"Don't pass out on me yet I'm not done with you."

He guided Yeonjun down so his ass was near his hard cock, he slipped on a condom quickly lubing himself up.

"You ready?" He asked. Yeonjun looked at him and nodded. "Say it."

"Damn it Soobin just put it in-AAH!" He started pounding up into him, Yeonjun threw his head back with his mouth hung open. Soobin gripped his hips hard, he knew they would leave a bruise tomorrow but he didn't care.

Yeonjun did request that they only do it in positions where he couldn't see his face. When Soobin asked him about it he got really shy and didn't say anything so Soobin respected that.

Yeonjun bit his lip and started bouncing meeting his thrusts.

"B-Binnie~fuck you're so big." He held onto his legs starting to roll his hips.

"I know." He slapped his ass again and Yeonjun yelped blushing heavily.

It didn't take long before Yeonjun came again and Soobin did the same. They both went limp and laid there panting heavily, catching their breaths.

Yeonjun woke up the next morning alone in bed. He rubbed his eyes sitting up a little and wincing at the pain in his hips.

He looked around and there was no sign of Soobin. He couldn't hide his disappointment although there was no one to hide it from. Although he noticed he had been cleaned up and saw that there was water and pain killers on his night stand.

He smiled to himself picking up the glass and pills noticing a card that was underneath the glass of water.

I had fun meet me at this cafe at 5pm I wanna talk to you some more
-Soobin
×○×○

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I dONt SLeEp oR DaTE CuSToMerS 🤪