22

Yeonjun sat on the floor in front San who sat on his bed looking down at the boy he was swaying a little.

"Look at me." Yeonjun took slow long blinks as he looked up at the man in front of him. "Good boy. Come here." Yeonjun crawled forward resting his forehead on San's knees as he pet his hair.

"San." He groaned, his head was spinning as he looked up at him. "W-Why are you doing this?" He asked. "Y-You don't w-want me anymore?"

"Nonsense of course we do."

Yeonjun's cheeks flushed. "R-Really?"

"Mhm, come here." Yeonjun stumbled to his feet climbing into his lap. San changed their position so he was underneath him, he pressed kisses on Yeonjun's neck and collarbone.

"Nngh~S-San." He brought his hands to his shoulders. "N-No." He slurred trying to push him away.

San sat up to look at him in the eyes.

"Did you just tell me no?" He asked glaring at him.

Before Yeonjun could answer he striked him in the face. "Aah!" He touched his cheek bruised and he tried to get away from him. "P-Please ow!" He hit him again.

He grabbed his hair. "Why are you being so defiant? You used to lay still when you were drunk!"

He was interrupted by the doorbell cursing to himself.

"Listen closely, you fell do you understand me?" He took something out of his pocket shoving it into Yeonjun's mouth making him swallow. "You fell okay?"

Yeonjun's vision became blurry and then San was gone. He heard the doorbell again, he stood up scrambling to his bedroom door. He paused trying to regain himself as he made his way to the front door.

He opened the door and started to fall backwards.

"Yeonjun!" They caught him. "Are you drunk again?" He asked.

Yeonjun's eyes slowly opened. "Mmm~heheh I like your eyes Mr. Giraffe." He giggled letting his head fall back.

"Oh my-you have to be the most tiring sugar baby I've ever had." Soobin groaned taking him to his bed.

His window was opened so after he sat him down he closed it back.

"How much did you drink?" He asked looking at him.

Yeonjun giggled covering his mouth. "Only a tiny winy bit...like this much." He took his thumb and index finger bringing them close together but not letting them touch before bursting into giggles.

Soobin sighed laying him down. "Tomorrow we are talking Yeonjun this is getting out of hand...did you fall, where did you get this bruise from."

Yeonjun only heard half of what he said. "Mmmm but I like drinking...they always made me drink."

Soobin perked up from this and looked at him. "They? Who Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun shrugged yawning. "I don't remember their names...or faces. But they loved me waaaaay more than you." He booped his nose with his finger.

Soobin hushed him. "Sleep."

...

Yeonjun woke up and like always he had a pounding headache with no memory of what happened last night.

Other than the fact that he saw San, Seonghwa and Taehyun.

He threw up and cleaned his mouth out before going to the kitchen where Soobin was cooking.

"Soobin?"

Soobin turned and looked at him. "Oh you're up." He gestured to the bottle on his coffee table. "What is that?"

Yeonjun turned and looked at the huge bottle of liquor that was practically empty. He looked back at Soobin not knowing what to say.

"Yeonjun what happened yesterday."

"I dunno." He murmured as he sat down rubbing his head. "Can we just drop this Soobin?"

It was an awkward breakfast but they pretended like nothing happened and went out together. Yeonjun wanted to go star gazing, so they found a building and went to the roof looking over the city but also at the sky.

He inhaled the night time air feeling someone at ease.

"What's on your mind?" Soobin asked leaning on the wall.

Yeonjun shook his head.

"Look Yeonjun I really wanna help, but you have to let me in for me to do that."

"Why?" He looked at Soobin. "You're just supposed to be my sugar daddy, there aren't supposed to be feelings behind this."

"I can still be a friend Yeonjun. I want you to be able to talk to me, shouldn't we be opened with each other?" He asked.

"It's more complicated than you think Soobin. That guy...he knows where I am. He knows that what they did to me still effects me, there's nothing I can do."

"I can help you." He touched his hand. "Let me."

Yeonjun moved his hand away and backed up.

"You shouldn't get involved it's not your business." He murmured. "I don't wanna talk about this anymore Soobin and I mean it. Leave it alone."

The blue haired male looked away from him mentally throwing himself off the roof.

Why was he so reluctant to ask for help when he so clearly needed it?

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Y'all...My Dirty Secret hit 100k reads
🤯