Author's note

So basically that's the end of this book. I'm really sorry that I ended it so suddenly but I don't know how to keep it going so I'll just summarize the ending of this book real quick. 

Yunho and the boys decided to continue working for KQ for the next few years. Once ending their contract with KQ, they left and joined headed off to different paths with their skills.

Jongho became a PE teacher in a high school as well as Yeosang who became the school nurse of that school. They both happily bought a house together next to Seonghwa and Hongjoong's.

Seonghwa became a doctor at a local hospital after passing various test and practical lessons, which he nailed it perfectly. Hongjoong surprisingly became the manager of San and Wooyoung's newly opened restaurant.

Yes, that's right. Wooyoung and San opened a new restaurant and hired Hongjoong to be their manager, hoping to have it managed well.

At the other side of the world, Yunho and Mingi were settling down at their resort. They both decided to take a tour around the world. They wanted to try different things and explore the world and maybe find a good spot to settle down fully and start a family.

It's been a hell of a ride and honestly it was really fun. Reading everyone's comments made my heart warm and happy. There are ups and downs writing this book, I was so stressed because I'm afraid that it's not interesting enough. But your support seriously gave me motivation to keep going, and now thanks to you guys, I've finally ended this book.

There's more book coming and it's all about Yungi. But I'm thinking if I should write about other couples, so if you want to, feel free to request for it and I'll gladly try to make it happen.

Thank you for your support!!!

BTW NEW BOOK IS OUT! 👇👀