Bloodlust pt.12

{6:40PM}

Yunho packed his clothes in his duffel bag. After making sure that everything is packed, he walked out of his dorm.

He decided to take a stroll around the campus before going to the Elite mansion. 

During his walk, he earned many looks from the other students. Everyone was curious at the new face but mostly was just shocked at his dark red iris. 

"E-excuse me.." Yunho heard a small voice calling him.

Yunho turned around and saw a short girl with big doe eyes. Her iris coated with an orange colour. "Can I help you?" Yunho smiles at the short girl.

"U-um, are you new here?" The girl started.

"Yes."

"C-can I have your number?" 

"What?!" 

"You can have mine instead." A deep voice interrupted.

Yunho flinched at the deep voice and turned to face Mingi, whose irises were glowing a bright purple.

The girl trembled as the Elite approached them. She was obviously going to pee herself when the Elite stared her down.

"He's mine already." Mingi growled as he gripped Yunho's hip tightly and pulled Yunho closer, earning a yelp from the hybrid.

Yunho blushed deeply at Mingi's words and gave the girl an apologetic look.

Mingi growled one last time at the girl. He grabbed Yunho's wrist and walked off.

"M-mingi.." Yunho whimpered at Mingi's tight hold. He squirmed softly as he struggle to remove Mingi's grip.

Mingi pulled them into an alleyway and stopped. "Why did she approach you?" Mingi asked sternly as he released his grip.

"I-i don't know.." Yunho flinched when he raised his head to look at Mingi. The younger was glaring at the hybrid angrily.

"What are you doing walking around like this? You should be cautious eventhough you're in the campus. Students here are crazy." Mingi scolded.

Yunho lowered his head looking like an abandoned puppy. "I-im bored, so I decided to take a walk before going to the mansion." Yunho pouted.

"Well, you should be more careful around here. People here are more dangerous than the outside world." Mingi continued scolding.

Yunho lowered his head more and tears were starting to pool out of his eyes. "I-i'm sorry.."

Mingi widened his eyes at the crying boy and panicked, "Nononono, don't cry, cub. I'm just trying to tell you.." Mingi quickly pulled Yunho into a hug.

"I'm sorry..." Yunho sobs as he buries his face into Mingi's shoulder.

Mingi rubs small circle around the hybrid's back as he calms him down. "It's okay, cub. Don't cry."

Mingi mentally slaps himself for scaring his cub as he knew he was still recovering from the trauma when he was tortured in the cell.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

{6:59PM}

"You feeling better now, cub?" Mingi asked softly as he runs his fingers through the older's brown locks.

Yunho mumbled something and nodded his head. He then raised his head up from Mingi's neck and pouted, "Are you still angry?", which earned a soft chuckle from the younger.

"I was never angry at you."Mingi continued his movements and Yunho purrs softly.

"Come on, let's go back for dinner." Mingi said as he took in Yunho's hand and walked them to the Elite's mansion.