Bloodlust pt.3

A whip slashed down heartlessly earning a loud yelp from a pale boy.

"Shut the fuck up will ya?" A man shouted as he slashed another whip at the boy.

The boy whimpered helplessly and tugged at the chains that held him down. Tears threathening to fall as he felt his skin tearing open, once again.

"When are you gonna shift, huh?! I need to sell you!" The man shouted at the boy.

The boy just stared at the man soullesly and that angered the man.

"I DONT WANNA KEEP YOU HERE FOREVER, WASTING MY MONEY TO KEEP YOU ALIVE!" The man shouts as he step closer to the boy, slapping his opened wounds harshly. The boy cried out in pain as he tugged on the chains harder.

"S-stop, p-please..." The boy croaked out, finding it difficult to speak as he haven't had any water in 3 days.

"Heh, you can speak huh slut?" The man grinned, happy with the begging.

He raised his whip once again and slashed down roughly onto the boy's bare skin.

At this point, the boy had already fainted due to the intense pain.

"Tch." The man walked away annoyed and locked the door. And the boy was once again engulfed in darkness.

After what seems like hours, the boy woke up feeling his abdomen burning in pain. He winced as he tried to sit up but ended up falling back down due to the pain.

'What day is it today? How long have I been in here?' The boy laid in place not wanting to tear open his wound further.

He whimpered and sobbed softly. 'What did I do wrong? Why do I have to go through this?'

He cried softly but not loud enough for the man to hear him. He can't even wipe his tears as the sound of the chains might alert the man and he would get another round of beating.

'Should I just die?' The boy thought one last time. He already had enough of all this.

'Maybe I should...' The boy smiled bitterly and opened his mouth. He allowed his sharp fangs to appear and he stuck out his tongue.

'Goodbye world...' He said as a tear ran down his cheeks.

"ARGHHH!! WHAT THE FU-" A piercing shout came from outside and the boy stopped in his tracks.

"Bang!" The cell door opened and a short man in all black came in with two knives in hand.

The man's eyes widen when he saw the boy and he quickly ran to his side.

"Oh god.." The man studied his wound and started. "Please don't be scared. We're here to help." The boy could only nod his head as he couldn't speak at the moment.

The man started panicking when he saw the blood trickling out of the boy's abdomen.

"S-seonghwa-hyung! Please come here, we have an injured." San spoke through his earpiece. After alerting the members, he quickly went over and removed the cuffs from the boy.

After 2 minutes, a taller male came in. He stood there in shock for a few seconds and quickly walked over to San.

"San, I need you to carry his legs. I'll carry his arms. We can't carry him like we always do. Be more gentle." Seonghwa ordered.

San nodded his head and gently lifted the boy up, earning a hiss from the boy.

"Please bear with me for now okay. You can do it." Seonghwa's gentle voice seemed to sooth the boy as he slowly relax his abdomen.

"Yeo, call the ambulance." Seonghwa ordered as he gently placed the boy down. He quickly put some pressure onto the boy's abdomen.

"I forgot to bring our equipments today, and it just had to be today!" Seonghwa scolded himself. The boy flinched at Seonghwa's sudden outburst and whimpered.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry for scaring you." Seonghwa soothes the boy not forgetting to keep the pressure on his abdomen.

The ambulance came in 5 minutes later and the boy was immediately sent to the hospital.

Mingi who was currently on top of one of the buildings, aimed his gun at the entrance. In case one of the culprits ran out, he could shoot them right away.

He aimed his gun into the building and saw many people being dragged out of the rooms.

They were currently on their mission to arrest culprits for human trafficking. They got reports and enough evidence to break into the building and arrest all the disgusting culprits that's behind all this.

He was focused on the scene until he noticed a tall but pale boy being carried into an ambulance. A shiver ran down his spine as he took a closer look at the boy through his scope.

"O-oh my g-god.." Mingi whispers to himself.

"Mingi, you hear me?" Hongjoong's voice rang through his earpiece.

"Yes, cap."

"One of them ran away, through the south exit. He will be out in a second."

Mingi moved his gun towards the said exit and sure enough, a wobbly figure came running out.

"Orange sweater, bald?" Mingi double confirms.

"Yes."

In just a second, the running figure was shot down onto the floor.

Mingi load and chambered his rifle waiting for another command.

"Ah, Mingi, another one. Same entrance." It was Jongho this time.

"Silver hair, white shirt?"

"Yeap, that's him."

Another shot and he's down.

After waiting for another 10 minutes, police cars arrived. Which means their job is done.

"Everyone gather." Hongjoong commanded and they all soon gathered at the hall.

"Please take care of them from here." Hongjoong bowed politely at one of the police officers and turned to look at his members.

"Everyone did great!" Hongjoong gave them a thumbs up and all of them visibly relaxed.

"Let's go eat something after a bath!" Wooyoung suggested.

"You guys can go ahead, I have to meet the victims." Seonghwa stated.

"What?"

"There's one of them, caught my eye. He was abnormally bruised. Like really bruised. As if someone brought him in there just to torture him."

"Oh you mean the one with brown hair?" San asked earning a nod from Seonghwa.

"You guys go take a rest. I'm going to meet him."

The others nodded and went on. But Mingi stayed.

"Yes Mingi?"

"Hyung, can I come along?"