Bloodlust pt.10

Yunho's eyes shine a bright orange as he pants harshly. Tugging onto the restrains that were keeping him down. He screamed as another electric shock ran through his nerves. The shocks were all unbalanced, some were strong and some were weak. Playing with his heart as he didn't know the next shock would either give him a heart attack or giving him a chance to breath.

His first test was agility. Which he had no problems going through as leopards were born to be fast. But he swear Jihyo was playing something with him as the bullets that shot out were faster than anything he's seen. Even as a leopard hybrid, he was going through a hard time trying to dodge the bullets, imagine being a normal human being. This test was mainly for agility and his ability to focus yet she made it inhumane.

He was thrown onto the next test straightaway, which is strength endurance. He has to climb mountains and more mountains for 10 hours straight. When he reached the top, he was already panting hard and he swore he had sweated as much as he would ever sweated in his whole entire life. Jihyo let him rest for 5 mins and was straight away thrown into a white room.

Soon as he entered the room, he was told to sit onto the chair. He did so and people in black outfits came and restrained him to the seat. That was when the shocks came.

It was burning, the pain from the shocks were near to unbearable. He let out another cry as a big wave of electricity shot through. Tears were already running down his face at the pain. Although it hurts, it's near to nothing with the whip slashes he got from the cell. He gathered his thoughts once again and made up his mind to push it through. Faces of the Elites flashed through his mind and he smiled fondly at the thought of them and smiled even brighter when Mingi's face appeared.

Then suddenly, the shocks stopped. The restrains on his wrists opened, and he looked at it confused.

A huge wave of clapping rang causing the hybrid to flinch at the sound. He turned to see Jihyo and Eden standing there waving at him. He shakily walked towards them and his eyes changed back to a normal dark brown.

"You did great Yunho-ah." Eden walked towards him and gave him a soft hug. Jihyo following behind.

"Now come, you have your last test." Jihyo smiled as he took in Yunho's hand and guided him into another room.

She sat Yunho down onto a chair and took out a syringe. Yunho gulped at the large amount of liquid that was going to be injected into his body.

"Yunho, this is going to hurt, like a lot. You'll feel like your insides are burning and someone tugging at your intestines but trust me, you'll feel better after that." Eden reassures Yunho as he noticed how tense he was.

Yunho nodded and Jihyo moved towards him. He sucked in a big breath as he felt the needle poke through his skin and soon the burning sensation came, but Jihyo wasnt done injecting, so he stayed still until Jihyo pulled out the syringe.

He sat there for some time and he felt it, the burning sensation. It's as if someone forced him to drink fuel and threw a fucking lighter into his throat. He thrashed around trying to get rid of the feeling as he gagged at the heat. It's so fucking painful, he can't even speak. His iris switching colours from yellow, to orange, to red, to black, to purple, to orange again and finally stopped at dark red. 

Which was very unexpected as his eyes were clearly shining orange during the test. And the two higher-ups were shocked. They stood there dumbfoundedly as they took in the scene. Gasping loudly when the hybrid stopped thrashing and rolling on the ground.

Yunho stopped abruptly as he felt the heat gone suddenly, but he still couldn't get over the pain. So he just laid on the ground, trying to catch his breath .His veins popping out of his arms and neck. He suck in the air harshly and let it out again as he gripped softly at his neck.

"Yunho-ah.." Jihyo started. "You might actually get to be an Elite earlier than you expected." Eden chuckled when Yunho struggled to stand up.

"Go check it out at the mirror." Jihyo smiled fondly at the hybrid.

"W-WHAT THE?!" Yunho took a few steps back when he looked into the mirror. His brain still couldn't function as smoothly before but he was immediately awoken when he saw himself through the mirror.

"Congratulations cub. You're Red rank." Eden chuckled as he patted Yunho's shoulder. 

Yunho's eyes rolled back and felt his consciousness slowly leaving his body and soon fell into darkness.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"He's Red rank already?!" San shouted when Eden gathered them at Yunho's dorm.

Seonghwa gave them a warning glare as he walked out of the room with a towel in hand after cleaning Yunho.

"Yes, and trust me, we're shocked too. His power alone was enough to reach Red rank, imagine if he started his training, he would grow stronger and eventually reaching Elite in no time." Jihyo sighed as he calmed San down. Yunho was still unconscious and Mingi sat next to the hybrid silently taking in their words.

"Well, he's a hybrid to be fair. We can't compare him to a normal human being.. But I hope you guys don't take it to heart as he was born naturally strong..." Jihyo said as he catiously look up to the members.

But what shocked her was the fact that nobody, nobody in the room had any objections about the hybrid joining them soon. She didn't even sense a slight hint of jealousy, instead, she could feel the love the members had for the hybrid. 

She took her time to scan the Elite's faces and cooed when she realize they were all staring at him with a loving gaze. She was actually surprised that the members were actually anticipating for the hybrid to join them.

'Ah... how could I forget..?' Jihyo pushed her head back to lean on her chair. 'They're a team after all...' 

"Anyways, please pass this to Yunho when he wakes up, it's his timetable for his study time and training time. We'll have to have him study as he was locked up for 4 years with no knowledge given to him, so we have to educate him as much as we can." Jihyo says as she passed Hongjoong a file filled with papers.

Hongjoong nodded his head and took the file.

Jihyo stood up, ready to take her leave when she was suddenly called back by the Captain

"Ah..Jihyo!" Hongjoong called out.

"Yes?"Jihyo turned around.

"Thank you for taking care of Yunho." Hongjoong bowed lightly at Jihyo, making her stopped at her tracks as she processes her thoughts.

 "W-welcome~" Jihyo sung out as she continued her journey back to her house.

"Damn that hybrid really be changing people huh." Jihyo chuckled to herself as she skips her way back.