Bloodlust pt.23

Omg 1k reads!! Thank you so much for all the support! I'm so happy I'm gonna cry srly! We still have a long way to go so I hope yall will stay with me till the end!!

As a thank you for supporting me, I'll do a double update today!

{5:23PM}

"And..that's the last box!" Yunho shouts happily when he placed his final box of his belongings in his and Mingi's shared room, earning a chuckle from Mingi who followed him in.

Jongho and Yeosang walked in to their room and started to help him arrange his stuff.

They finished in 15 minutes as Yunho didn't really have much stuff with him. They fooled around in the room before heading out to meet up with Wooyoung and San who were practicing their new skills in the backyard. 

When they arrived at the living room, Hongjoong and Seonghwa were both sitting on the couch sorting their papers. 

"Hyung, what are these papers?" Yunho walked forward to the two and asked.

"These are some cases that we have to solve, apparently a sick bastard used some weird ass method to hide bodies that he killed, and we have to find the bodies ourselves, since he didn't wanna spit out the locations.." Hongjoong says as he rubbed his temple.

Yunho nodded at the statement and walked to the backyard with Mingi. "We'll come and help later hyung." Yunho gave Hongjoong a sweet smile, earning a smile back from the Captain.

San and Wooyoung could be seen wielding their knives at an inhumane speed. They're both sparring with a fake knife in hand. Trying to get their knives to hit each other as they swiftly moves around.

After a few minutes of sparring, they both collapsed on the ground panting. Yunho watching them wide-eyed and was amused at the both of them. "Are they always that good in knives?" He asked Jongho.

"Yes, they major in knives, both of them. San can also do close combat while Wooyoung can shoot. They really compliment each other in a weird but perfect way." Jongho explained not moving his gaze from the two.

Yunho nodded his head and was truly amazed. Yeosang laughed out loud when Wooyoung got up and jumped onto San, which earned a loud shout from the crushed boy.

"Woo, San, come in and take a rest." Mingi shouted at the both of them.

Wooyoung got up from San and waved his hand, "I'll come later! I have dagger throwing practice!"

Mingi gave Wooyoung a thumbs up and walked into the living room to help the olders.

Yunho gave the two a wide smile and followed Mingi in.

They sat down and grabbed one of the papers on the table. Jongho and Yeosang sitting opposite to them as they stare at the papers in confusion.

"Let's do our best in this!" Seonghwa shouted suddenly when he felt his head dizzy at the sick amount of information laid out. 

Hongjoong patted Seonghwa's head in adoration and adverted his attention back to the case.

The others following suit as they dived their heads into the papers and started to analyse the reports.

With their brainstormings and bickering, they soon got new hints and clues for the locations where the bodies might be. 

"We'll have to go to the scene tomorrow to check it out." Seonghwa sighs as he gathers the papers and placed them into a file.

The others nodded their heads in unison.

"You guys should take some rest, I'll make dinner." Wooyoung said as he walked out of the bathroom, wiping the waters that's dripping from his hair. He had finished showering when the members are busy digging their brains out.

"I'll help!" San jumps up from his seat and followed Wooyoung into the kitchen.

Seonghwa stared at the two in awe and got up from his seat too. "I'll take a shower then." 

"I'll help!" Hongjoong quickly shot up from his seat and jumped onto the older's back, making the older blush at his words.

"PROTECTION HYUNGS!" Mingi teased the two and got smacked in the face by a flying pillow.

"Yun, you wanna come and watch me train?" Mingi asked, his palm caressing his face.

"YES!" Yunho's eyes sparkled at the invitation.

Mingi laughed at the overexcited cub and pulled him up from his seat. He pulled Yunho from the wrist and walked out to the backyard.

"Yeo, we'll be back by dinner time!" Mingi shouted at the retreating figure.

They kept walking until they reached a particular spot in the backyard.  In front of them is a gun room full of different sniper rifles and guns in it, around 200 meters infront of them stands a few dummies, holes littering the dummy as they lifelessly stood and waited to be shot.

"WOAH! ARE THESE ALL YOURS?" Yunho's eyes shone as he ran towards the room, cautiously picking one up from its shelves and admiring it.

Mingi walked to Yunho and picked another one up, "Yes, the government gave me loads of them. I'm still tryna find the one that suits me most. But I liked all of it, so I just simply take one out for missions." He said as he caresses one of the bolt-action rifles.

"Come, i'll show you how to use it." Mingi said as he plugged two ear buds into Yunho's ears, he too plugged in his ear buds and walked out to the large field.

(I'll skip this part cause i'm not a professional at this, boooo)

Yunho clapped his hands and bounced around when Mingi's bullet went straight into the dummy's head.

Mingi stared fondly at his boyfriend, his gaze moving from the hybrid's shining eyes to his wide smile and locked his gaze at the hybrid's lips. 

'Damn, I really wanna taste it..' Mingi thought as he swallowed hard.

"You're so good at this!" Yunho jumped onto the younger and pecked his lips.

Mingi smirked as he finally got the chance and kissed back, holding the hybrid firmly at his thighs as he bit down on Yunho's lower lip.

Yunho gasped and pulled back in surprise, "W-what are you doing?"

Mingi tilts his head at the question, "Kissing you..?"

"Y-yeah, no I mean, n-no wait.." Yunho blushed as he looked away.

"We're dating, but we haven't had a proper kiss.." Mingi says as he placed Yunho on the table. 

He stood in between the hybrids legs, trapping him on the table. Yunho gulped visibly as he felt heat crawling up to his face.

"Can't I kiss my boyfriend?" Mingi says in a seductively playful tone as he leans forward to the hybrid.

Yunho took a deep breath trying to calm his heart. He didn't get to reply before he felt a pair of soft lips crashing onto his.

Mingi nibbles softly at the hybrid's lower lips and licked it, asking for permission to enter his tongue, which the hybrid quickly submits to.

Their tongues move in unison, trying to dominate each other, but the hybrid was quickly dominated when Mingi sucked on his tongue. Mingi wraps his arms around Yunho's waist, caressing his sides and he moved his arms to grab onto Yunho's hair, deepening their kiss by pressing their heads closer. Yunho let out a breathy moan as he felt the younger's hand roaming his body, putting pressure on his soft skin as his lips were occupied.

"HOES! TIME FOR DINNER!" Wooyoung's voice pierced through their ears.

The sudden shout made them jump apart in shock. They quickly straightened their clothes and fixed their hairs and walked out of the gun room, holding hands.

"We'll finish this in bed tonight." Mingi whispers into Yunho's ears, sending shivers down his spine.

.

.

.

.

(YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT'S COMING IN THE NEXT CHAP! GET YOUR ASSES READY FOR SOME SHITTY SMUT!)