Bloodlust pt.13

{7AM, the next morning}

"I've heard from Eden that you're different from the other trainees, so I'll be your personal  trainer from now on." A blonde man appeared behind Yunho. His body was covered with tattoos and counltless studs were present on the man's ears, making it hard to even see the skin of his ears.

They were currently at an empty training field with only the hybrid and his trainer present. It was his first day of training and Yunho arrived early as he had insomnia because of his nervousness.

"I'm Bang Chan. But you can call me Chan." The man said, no smile present on his lips as he walked to Yunho's sides, scanning the hybrid up and down. 

"I see that your body is naturally toned because of the animal in you. But you, as a human is weak as fuck." Chan spat.

Yunho gulped at the statement but didn't argue as he's indeed weak, both physically and mentally.

"I've got orders to train you twice as hard as the normal trainees, both for you and your animal." Chan said as he squatted down beside Yunho, feeling the hybrid's hamstring and squeezing it. Chan tilted his head in confusion as he didn't feel a slight bit of muscle wrapping around the hybrid's legs.

"So you're depending fully on your animal,huh?" Chan smirked as he realized something.

Yunho started to sweat nervously, not because of Chan, but it's because of his words. The trainer was right, he depended fully on his animal side, because he knew his human side wouldn't hold out for one second.

"Words, kid." Chan demanded lowly.

Yunho gulped and opened his mouth, "Y-yes.." .

"You lived because of your animal, and it's not even well-built. Your human couldn't even run for 5 minutes without stopping, and you'll probably die during the pain endurance test if it's not because of your animal.." Chan started to shoot him with words. Slowly tearing down the hybrid's wall of pride and shame started to crawl out of him.

Tears were already pooling out of the hybrid's eyes as he sobbed quietly. Chan ignored the hybrid's cries and continues his discrimination. 

"You're supposed to die in the cell." Chan stopped as he turned to look at Yunho, who was already a crying mess. However the hybrid still stood straight and kept his gaze up, keeping it calm as he breathed harshly trying to sooth his animal.

"But you conquered it all." Chan continued. Yunho stopped wiping his tears and raised his head to look at the trainer, not being able to process the words. "And reached Red rank, despite being weak." Chan continued.

"Which means you can still train to get stronger." Chan stopped scanning the hybrid and stood in front of him, locking gaze with the hybrid.

"I've heard about your situation. You were restrained for 4 years and malnourished by your kidnapper, which explains why you're weak. You're still mentally unstable but you fought through all the hardships, your determination is what got you here." Chan stopped to let the hybrid process.

"My job is to make you stronger and tougher so that you can protect yourself and the people you love, so i'm being harsher on you." Chan said as he ruffled the hybrid's hair.

"Moreover, you're a hybrid, which means you can be stronger than any human alive. And it really pains me to see someone born gifted to waste their abilities like that. You should be grateful that you're a hybrid, it's not something one gets just by working their asses off." Chan huffed, still not breaking eye contact with Yunho.

Yunho's dark red irises shone as he takes in Chan's words. 

"I really want to grow stronger.. I have to.. So I can protect them. Protect him." Yunho blurted out his thoughts.