Bloodlust Pt 31

A/N: YAY! WE'VE OFFICIALLY HIT 3K READS! I'M SO HAPPY YALL! Thank you so much for staying with me throughout this journey! I'll work harder to write more interesting books so do stay tuned! Much love from the author!

~. ~. ~. ~.

Yunho's giant figure makes it hard for him to stay hidden, especially in a hallway with tight security. He thought about going down the stairs again, but the guards were now surveying the stairs too. Making it hard for him to go down.

'Why did they suddenly stregthen their security? There're barely any guards when I'm heading here..'. Yunho thought as he avoids the incoming guard.

He flinched hard when he felt a palm resting on his shoulder, thinking he was caught. But he relaxed visibly when he heard a soft 'hey' from the lad behind him.

"Have you found the door?" Jongho asked lowly, trying his best to surpress his anger at the thought of his "best friend" getting hurt.

Yunho nodded and pointed towards the end of the hallway. The door stands out the most among all the doors. Which is why Yunho found it pretty easily.

Jongho breathed out as he adjusted his emotions, trying his best to stay calm.

"Cap, Jongho's here." Yunho said through his earpiece.

"Go now, be careful. Mingi's out there to back you guys up, so don't hold back."

And they did, they walked towards the door, ignoring the constant shouting and screaming as they barge through all the built guards.

Jongho's eyes flashed a dark purple when he saw Yeosang and San laying on the ground, near to being unconscious. Bruises and blood littered their body and their suits were torn apart, leaving their upper body naked.

And finally, something in Jongho snapped. He was going to make those who hurt Yeosang walk through hell. He remembered that he didn't have to hold back. And so he didn't.

His lust to kill was taking over his sanity and he liked it. Even though he knew he would regret letting himself lose control, it was nice to go crazy once in a while.

He cracked their skulls over and over as if they were papers. One grip of a limb and it would be broken in half. And he couldn't hide the wide smile that was spreading across his cheeks.

He liked it, so so much. The feeling of cracking skulls and people screaming in pain. His punches never stopped moving as he paved a way through the many guards.

Yunho let Jongho go berserk while he tried not to kill anyone. He would only injure them, but not to the extend that it would kill them.

Suddenly, someone stood up behind Yunho and went to tackle the hybrid with full force.

But he didn't even get to reach Yunho and he was soon down on the ground. Yunho quickly scanned the body and realized he was shot to death. He turned to see Mingi on top of the tall building through the glass window and knew that Mingi had been backing them up. He shot Mingi a flying kiss and continued his job to injure the guards.

As Yunho was done on his side (with Mingi's help) , he turned to check on Jongho only to find that the floor was filled with dead bodies. All their hands or legs were smashed into ashes, painfully splitting their limbs in halves. Some even lost their head as Jongho had crushed them. No wonder they called him the living killing machine. Yunho cringed at the awful sight and he quickly left to find the youngest.

Yunho gulped as he looked around for the youngest. And finally found him kneeling beside the two Elites members.

Luckily the two were still alive, but they were badly injured.

"Cap, we found them. But they're hurt." Yunho quickly reported.

"Jongho, carry them down to Seonghwa and Wooyoung. Yun, you'll have to search for the diamond." Hongjoong ordered in a stern tone.

Jongho nodded and he stood up, effortlessly carrying the two small bodies on his shoulder and walked away without a word.

Yunho saw Jongho off and he too went to look for the diamond.

It really wasn't hard to find as it practically shone through the whole room. He grabbed the diamond cautiously and sniffed it. After confirming the diamond, he slowly walked out of the room and walked his way downstairs. Acting like a tourist ready to head out for some fun.

"Seonghwa-hyung, where are you? I've got the diamond." Yunho called out.

"We're at the basement, come now, I'll study the diamond."

Yunho quickly made his way down to the basement and saw Jongho and Wooyoung sitting beside Yeosang and San. Seonghwa busily treating their wounds as they wait for the arrival of the hybrid.

"Hyung.." Yunho whispers softly as he approached the focused Seonghwa.

"Ahh cub you're here." Seonghwa looked up and shot him a soft smile.

"Don't worry, this place is safe, Wooyoung and I had secured this floor." Seonghwa continued, but didn't stop his actions in treating the member's wound.

"There, all done." Seonghwa chuckled as he finished wrapping Yeosang's arm with bandage.

Yunho giggled at the perfectly bandaged up Yeosang and San. He then walked towards Seonghwa and sat down beside him as the older took over the diamond to study it.

After a few minutes of silence, Seonghwa broke it, "This is it. This is what we're looking for. We've finished our mission."

Hongjoong felt relieved at the confirmation and he quickly called the members to retreat.

Jongho carried Yeosang and Wooyoung carried San and they called the police. Reporting that there had been a fight going on in the hotel but hid the truth behind the fight.

The truth behind the many deaths.