Bloodlust Pt 27

{3 months later}

"Yun, turn left." Mingi said as he looked through his scope, aiming at the moving figure in the woods.

Yunho did not hesitate and turned a perfect left, his paws hitting gracefully on the ground, running smoothly with Mingi seated on top of him.

A loud gunshot rang and Yunho flinched slightly at the loud sound, but didn't stop on his tracks.

"We did it, Yun!" Mingi shouted as he retracted his gun and hugged Yunho's leapord neck.

Yunho purred in the hug and started jogging towards the fallen figure that was shot by Mingi.

"How was it?" Mingi asked the figure once they reached.

"That hurts... Although it's just a rubber bullet.." Chan grunted as he rubbed his ankle, a bruise forming on the spot that Mingi shot.

Mingi giggled and pulled Chan up, "It'll go away in a few days. I told you to use something else as the target and you insist on being one yourself. See this is what happens if you don't listen."

Chan mumbled something under his breath and rolled his eyes, "Anyways, you guys passed your test. I can see that you two work perfectly well with each other."

Yunho shifted back into his human form and walked towards the two. His hair covered in sweat and his face a faded pink from the constant running.

Mingi ruffled Yunho's hair once he saw his boyfriend, melting at how aborable the hybrid is.

"Anyways, Yunho had already finished his semester. And I've heard from Seonghwa that he had passed his medic exam. Which means-"

"HE'LL BE JOINING US!" Mingi cut Chan off and hugged Yunho tightly, a wide smile spread across his face.

Chan nodded his head, disgusted at the couple's action, "He can start next week, you and the Elites must have a meeting on arranging your positions and all.. not like it's my problem anyways.. But you still have training, so don't think about skipping." He directed his words towards the hybrid. Earning a nod from him.

~. ~. ~. ~.

{1PM}

"We'll be heading off now cub! See you tonight!" The Elites said in unison and they gave the hybrid a soft peck on the cheek before they leave.

Yunho shot them a sweet smile and waved them off, a small pout present in his face.

It's his first time being at the mansion alone, he would usually be at the lecture hall after training, and since he passed his semester, he didn't have to go there anymore.

A small sigh left his mouth as he wandered alone in the mansion, not knowing what to do to get rid of the boredom.

He walked to the kitchen and made himself a bowl of cereal. He then settled down on the couch of the living room to watch some movies. It's been a long time since he watched movies and he realised he's been missing out a lot.

After a few movies, it's already 5PM and the boredom started to get on him again.

He figured he should train alone in his leopard form as he seems to be lacking stamina whenever he's carrying someone.

He grabbed his bag that was filled with sand and threw it behind his back. The sand in the bag was perfectly measured to around 70kg, which is almost to Mingi's weight.

Yunho then walked out to the backyard and stared at it, it was as big as the training field. The sight of the big space made his adrenaline rush.

He quickly shifted into his leopard form and shook his fur, stretching before walking out.

The hybrid jogged for a bit and started sprinting. The key for this is to not let the bag fall from his back, he has to run as smoothly as possible to ensure Mingi gets to aim easily.

After a few hours of sprinting, he stopped in the middle of the field and fell to the ground, panting.

The sky had already started to pour, small droplets of rain hitting the field and the smell of mud and rainwater started to hit his nose.

He had always liked the smell of mud and wet grass so he took the chance to roll on the grass like a puppy would. His tail wagging as joy started to fill him up.

It felt good to roll around like this, without having to be judged by others.

"CUB!!" A piercing scream rang through his eardrums making him shot up instantly.

He could see a worried Seonghwa speedwalking towards him with an umbrella in hand.

"What are you doing?" Seonghwa softened up when he saw Yunho sitting obediently waiting for Seonghwa to reach him. His tail wagging happily and his eyes sparkling.

Yunho purred softly and continued to thrash around the mud. Showing Seonghwa what he had been doing for the past few minutes.

Seonghwa screamed internally at how dirty Yunho was getting but he didn't wanna stop him as he was too cute.

"Come on, let's go back, they're waiting for you." Seonghwa chuckled when Yunho stood back up, his body covered in mud and how his ears perked up at the mention of the others.

Yunho lowered his body to let Seonghwa climb onto him but Seonghwa rejected, saying he didn't wanna get dirty, making Yunho pout internally.

"Welcome ba- WHAT HAPPENED?" Wooyoung was setting up the table when he saw Seonghwa walk in with a giant muddy leopard behind him.

"He was having fun in the mud." Seonghwa giggled and rubbed Yunho's chin, the only clean spot on his body, making the leopard purr loudly.

Wooyoung melted at the statement and took in the built leopard, "You've grown so much cub."

Yunho purred and nodded, he wanted to nuzzle his head against Wooyoung but the lad avoided him.

"Go take a shower first." Wooyoung giggled when he saw a defeated face on Yunho's leopard.

"Here's your towel, you can shift back now." Seonghwa passed him his towel and Yunho instantly shifted back, his uniform and hair were all covered with mud.

"Wooy- CUB?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" San and Mingi came out of their rooms and was instantly met with the muddy hybrid.

"He was having the time of his life rolling in mud." Wooyoung teased, not forgetting to send Mingi a wink.

San giggled when Yunho looked at everyone with a guilty face.

Mingi got the message and walked towards his boyfriend, "Come on, let's get you cleaned."

Yunho shot everyone a cute smile and allowed himself to be pulled into their bedroom toilet.

"Take off your clothes, I'll wash you." Mingi said, earning a confused sound from the lad.

"What?"

"There's literally mud in every inch of your body, I'll help you clean." Mingi softened up at the confused hybrid, and pulled him gently towards him, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Payback time."

"Wha- wait!!" And he didn't get to finish his sentence as Mingi crashed their lips into a passionate kiss.

.

.

.

.

AN: should I make the next chapter smutty? *wink wonk*