Bloodlust pt.20

"Can someone explain to me what's going on?" Yunho groaned.

"You weren't changing. You were supposed to hit Purple already but you weren't. So we decided to give you a little push. That is, by forcing you to let out your full potential." Chan suddenly appeared behind Yunho, causing him to jump.

"I've been observing you, and by the speed of your improvement, you're supposed to hit Purple already, but because you're always holding back, your body was figuring out whether you have the ability to do so. I know you're always hesitating on whether you should kill or not, but being in this school, whether you liked it or not, you should not be hesitating in your actions. Imagine if you're in a battlefield, it's a win or die situation, you'll have to be prepared to kill and to be killed." Eden said.

"We also did the same with Mingi. We had to force his full potential out of him so he can get the recognition he deserves." He continued.

"I understand, but Mingi-"

"We got his permission to do it." Jihyo sung.

"You agreed to it?!" Yunho shouted in disbelief as he glared at the younger, clear rage fuming in his eyes.

"I-I, yes.. I figured that it would help you. And since I'm not scared of pain, I-i agreed to help." Mingi lowered his head, trying to avoid eye contact with the hybrid.

Yunho took in a deep breath and rolled his eyes at the statement but nodded his head in understanding. Not with Mingi's case though, but with the higher-ups doings.

"I'm sorry for hurting you.." Yunho apologised to Jihyo as a sudden realization hits him.

"Nah, its okay, it's just a scratch." Jihyo ruffled Yunho's hair, happy that her cub is back.

"You wanna check it out?" Eden chuckled when Yunho nodded at him in excitement.

He passed Yunho a mirror. Yunho quickly grabs it and looked into it. 

He stood there in shock as his eyes sparkled a purple hue, he silently took in his iris colour and jumped around happily after that. 

"OH MY GOD, LIKE FINALLY!!!"Yunho screamed as he ran around the test hall, screaming his lungs out as he's happy that he finally reached his goal.

The rest just looked at him fondly. Glad that a new person has became an Elite.

~.~.~.~.~.~.

Mingi followed behind Yunho silently as they walked back to Yunho's dorm.

He didn't dare to say anything as he knew the hybrid was still angry at him and he pouted at the thought.

Yunho was indeed mad at Mingi, he was mad that they had to meet each other like this after months of not contacting.

But he knew his anger wouldn't last when he glanced at the sad boy beside him. He noticed a few bruises on his face and Yunho could feel his guilt climbing out of him.

'He was doing it for me, I shouldn't have gotten mad at him..' Yunho thought to himself and had a fight internally with himself.

They still didn't mutter a word when they reached Yunho's dorm. Yunho scooted his keys out of his pocket and opened the door. He walked in and waited for the younger to follow him, but to his surprise, the younger didn't.

"Am I allowed to come in?" Mingi asked with a sad pout on his face.

Yunho's expression softened, he melted slightly at Mingi's question and pulled him in. 

"Make yourself comfortable, I'm gonna go shower." Yunho said and walked in to the bathroom with a towel in hand.

Mingi pouted sadly at the coldness of the older. He mentally slaps himself as he forgot to update the members about Yunho, they were probably dying of waiting at this point.