Bloodlust pt.4

"Excuse me." Seonghwa bowed politely at the nurse at the counter.

He showed the nurse his badge and the nurse was visibly shocked.

"Can I see the patient that came in today? A brown hair male, tall, big eyes and very bruised." Seonghwa chuckled softly at the trembling nurse.

"Y-yes, follow me p-please." The nurse stuttered.

The nurse guided them to a room. But before she opened the door she warned them sternly not to be too loud as the patient is still very sensitive.

They both nodded their heads and walked into the room as softly as they could.

The boy was sleeping peacefully. His whole body was bandaged up like a mummy. Some blood could be seen seeping through the fabrics and Seonghwa furrowed his brows at the lousy bandaging done for the boy.

He walked to the bedside and took out some medical tools, not bothering to ask the doctors as he gently changed the boy's bandages.

Mingi was left in shock at how Seonghwa just casually sees the hospital as his house.

"I'm gonna go buy some food, you want anything Mingi-ah?" Seonghwa asked once he's done and stood up.

"Anything would be fine hyung. Thanks." Mingi gave Seonghwa a soft smile.

Mingi sat down next to the boy and scanned his face. 'He looks just the same.. are you really alive?' He stared deeper into the boys face and slowly felt his eyes tear up.

'It really is him...' Mingi buried his face into the blanket and sobs softly.

Seonghwa came in few minutes later and realized Mingi had fallen asleep while gripping onto the boy's hand tightly.

Seonghwa shook his head fondly at the scene and informed Hongjoong that they would be spending the night in the hospital.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Nghh.." The boy started to whimper as he felt his body heat up from the thick blanket.

Mingi was awoken by the trashing of the boy and quickly walked towards him.

"Hey, you awake?" Mingi asked softly as he caresses his hair.

The boy tense up at the voice and looked up cautiously. His vision started to blur as tears welled up.

"M-Mingi..?" The boy croaked.

"Yes Yunho, it's me." Mingi smiled fondly. Happy that he finally found his bestfriend that suddenly went missing for 4 years.

"W-water.." Yunho wanted to cry but he was too dehydrated to do so.

Mingi quickly shuffled his feet and grabbed a glass of water for Yunho.

Yunho downed it in one gulped and asked for another shyly.

"Damn, how long have you not drank?" Mingi jokingly asked.

"4 days."

Mingi widen his eyes in disbelief and adverted his gaze when he heard a chuckle from Seonghwa.

"Good morning." Seonghwa said as he entered the room with a bread and coffee in hand.

"Here, eat up." Seonghwa passed it to Mingi.

"Hi, I'm Seonghwa." Seonghwa puts his hand infront of Yunho.

Yunho stared at it for a second, then looks at Mingi in confusion. Mingi nods his head and Yunho happily takes Seonghwa's hand.

"Y-yunho!" Yunho stuttered. Still not used to speaking.

"Are you feeling better now?" Mingi asked as Seonghwa grabs a chair to sit beside Mingi.

"Mhhm, much better." Yunho nodded his head.

"Been so long since I've seen sunlight though.." Yunho slurred as he stared outside the window.

"Yunho, can I ask you a few questions?" Seonghwa spoke, gaining attention from the latter.

"S-sure!"

"Why did they keep you?" Seonghwa's eyes were staring straight at him, causing him to squirm in his bed.

Yunho gulped and looked away. "I erm.." Tears slowly forming in his eyes.

"It's okay to tell us, we won't hurt you." Seonghwa coaxed.

Yunho gulped as he scanned Seonghwa's face, searching for any hints that might show that he's lying, and visibly relaxed as he sense that the man in front of him meant no harm.

"I-i'm a h-hybrid." Tears are already treathening to fall off Yunho's eyes. Seonghwa and Mingi were both taken aback at the sudden truth.

"Go on.." Mingi rubbed Yunho's back encouraging him to go on.

"H-hybrids are rare, like really really rare. That's what I heard them say. They say they can sell me for loads of money. That's why they kept me in there for so long. They wanted me to shift, but I couldn't as I didn't have enough energy so they would hit me until I do so. But I still couldn't. No matter how many times they hit me I still couldn't shift, I was too weak to do so." Yunho stopped and took a deep breath. He started to fiddle with the bedsheets to keep his mind straight as he tried his best not to cry.

"How long was I gone?" Yunho turned to ask Mingi.

"F-four years.."

"Ah... I've been in there for four years, so i'm 21 years old.. anyways, they've been hitting me non-stop everyday and I only live off with bread and water. Sometimes they would force me to eat mud as a punishment for not shifting. Being a hybrid is hard as we need a lot of food to obtain energy.." Yunho hiccuped as he remembered at how they would shoved him into the ground to lick the mud as a meal.

When he looked up from the sheets, both Seonghwa and Mingi were already crying hard, while Yunho is trying his best not to cry.

"I'm fine now though.." Yunho giggled lightly when Seonghwa ruffles his hair.

"Don't worry, we won't let anyone hurt you." Seonghwa sniffles as he turn around to cry harder.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get to you in time Yunho-ah..." Mingi clutched onto Yunho's pillow as he cried harder.

Yunho couldn't help but laugh a bit at their state right now. The victim wasn't crying yet the others were bawling their eyes out.

"I'm fine now.." Yunho smiles.

pic of Yunho^^

pic of Yunho^^