Bloodlust pt.5

After a few minutes, Mingi and Seonghwa finally calmed down. They sniffled one last time and stared softly at the boy.

"So.. what kind of hybrid are you?" Seonghwa asked softly, not wanting to scare the boy.

"O-oh, I, I'm a s-snow leopard.." Yunho shyly replies as he hung his head low.

Seonghwa and Mingi's eyes widen once again at the boy.

Mingi suddenly stood up and pulled Seonghwa to the other side of the room. He bent Seonghwa down and whispered "Aren't snow leopards very rare? And a hybrid to top it off?!"

"Yes, it's a very rare thing.. Which explains why the man kept him in for so long..." Seonghwa's eyes flared in anger, thinking back at the wounds on Yunho's body.

"Guys...?" Yunho tilts his head in confusion.

"Hyung.. we have to do something about him.. We can't have him on the streets alone.. I don't wanna lose him again..." Mingi tugs Seonghwa's sleeves as he quietly whines.

"I know, I know, I would hate myself too if I did that.." Seonghwa ruffles Mingi's hair softly and ran his thoughts.

He stood up and raised Mingi up on his feet. "You guys go ahead and chat, I have a phonecall to make." Seonghwa smiles fondly at the hybrid and took off.

Mingi quickly wiped off his tears and sat down beside Yunho.

"Why didn't you tell me you're a hybrid?" Mingi asked softly.

Yunho jerked up and pouted, "I can't, no one was supposed to know I am.. It's dangerous if I told anyone, even my grandparents didn't know i'm a hybrid.."

"You should've told me, so I can protect you.." Mingi whispers to himself.

"I'm sorry..." Yunho pouted more and tears treathened to fall once again.

"Nonononono, it's not your fault. Don't cry, please don't cry... I, I just missed you so much.." Mingi panicked as he quickly gave Yunho a soft hug.

Yunho groaned lowly at the pain but didn't push Mingi away as he missed his hugs. Yunho raised his arms and hugged back tightly. Caressing Mingi's hair as he breaths in softly at the scent of the younger.

"I missed you too.."Yunho blurted as he buried his head into the crook of Mingi's neck.

"So.. how have you been doing?" Yunho gently breaks their hug and started.

"Well, my parents died 2 years ago in a car crash. The higher-ups in my academy took me in and gave me a home, but I had to train restlessly to work under the government in the future." Mingi spoke as he grabbed a knife and an apple and starts to slice it.

"Train?" Yunho tilts his head.

"Ah.. I didn't mention." And Mingi started to explain how their school works and how he ended up being an Elite.

"Well, I took some shooting training and I kinda just nailed it? That's what my trainer told me. So I major in shooting, but we still have many different types of training to do, which is why the students tend to be stressed out and start fighting." Mingi continued.

"We have practical exams twice a year to see our progresses and paper exams every two months to keep our brain working. So it's quite a stressful school." Mingi chuckled.

"But once you reach Red rank, you can officially graduate. Or you can choose to continue your training to become an Elite. But there's not many Elites as it's really tough which explains why our school only has 7." Mingi placed a plate of apple infront of Yunho once he was done slicing it.

"And you're one of them..." Yunho's eyes shined proud that his friend made it.

"Yeah... I almost died though.. It's like really fucking tiring." Mingi giggled as he saw Yunho winced at the sweetness of the apple.

"I didn't know this type of school exists."

"Well, it's not supposed to be known publicly, so nobody actually knows about it."

"Wow. That sounds interesting." Yunho winced again at the sweetness of the apple.

Mingi giggled at the sight. "It actually isn't. People die from lack of rest and ends up getting killed by their training opponents."

"At least you're not dead." Yunho laughs.

"I'm not! And Yunho,"

"hmm?"

"Welcome back." Mingi smiles as his childhood friend.

Yunho blinked his eyes and smiled fondly after, " M' glad to be back."

"GUYS! I HAVE A GREAT NEWS! AND A BAD NEWS TOO!" Seonghwa crashes into the room suddenly, causing both males to jump up in shock.

"LOWER DOWN YOUR VOICES PLEASE!" The nurse from before hushed.