Bloodlust Pt 32

"What happened? You both were knocked unconscious.." Seonghwa asked softly after Yeosang woke up.

"I have no idea too.. The hallway was completely empty when we arrived and suddenly crowds and crowds of guards came up at once.." Yeosang whimpered softly as he recalled the scene.

"We were outnumbered.. San saw me having a hard time so he came to help me but he got attacked.. And I too couldn't hold on for long and we were both beaten up on the floor.." He sucked in a harsh breath.

"We were almost, almost raped.." Yeosang continued, his breath hitched at the sudden pressure placed behind him, only to realize that Jongho had entered the room, and had hugged him from behind.

Seonghwa saw the signal that was sent to him by Jongho and he smiled fondly.

He then got up from his seat and left, leaving Jongho and Yeosang in the room.

"Jongie.." Yeosang could feel Jongho trembling from behind, and soft sniffles and sobs coming from the youngest.

"I-I thought you were gone.." Jongho cried out, he clutched on Yeosang's shirt tighter, pulling him closer.

"I'm here Jongie, im fine." Yeosang smiles and pulled Jongho to the front, he pulled him in for a hug and rubbed his back.

Jongho sobs more into Yeosang's chest and hugged him tighter, scared that Yeosang will leave him.

Yeosang smiles fondly and pulled Jongho up to meet his eyes,"Jongie, don't cry, I'm here. See, I'm totally fine."

Jongho nods as drops of tears rolled down his cheeks, "D-Don't ever leave me like that.."

"I know.. I'm sorry. I'm going to train more after I heal, I'll get stronger I promise. I'll never leave you." Yeosang chuckles and ruffles his hair.

"But you're not majoring in fighting..?" Jongho tilts his head as he looked at Yeosang with his teary eye.

"I'll take combat classes from now on. It's better for us and especially you." Yeosang replies softly, his hands still running through Jongho's fluffy locks.

Jongho nods and buries his face deeper into Yeosang's chest.

Yeosang felt safe and bubbly. The feeling of holding Jongho in his arms made his heart flutter. He loved having Jongho in his arms. And he missed it so much.

And he had finally made a decision.

"Jongie."

"Hmm..?"

"Be my boyfriend?"

Jongho widens his eyes in disbelief, and stared at Yeosang in confusion. He could feel his heart beating in an immense speed, almost bursting out.

"Serious?"

Yeosang laughs and nods, "Yes."

"OMG yes!!" the youngest replies happily as he dived in to place a kiss on Yeosang's lips.

They both chuckles as they pulled apart. Both boys felt the butterflies in their stomachs flapping around in joy. They stared into each other's eyes lovingly, as if they had been dating for years.

"I've actually loved you for years now.." Yeosang started as he pulled Jongho up to cuddle.

"I was actually your boyfriend before your accident.."

"Wait w-what?!" Jongho shouts as he sat up. He placed his arms beside Yeosang to stable himself.

"Calm down babe. And yes, we were boyfriends." Yeosang giggles and pulled Jongho back down to cuddle.

"You never told me anything about yourself. I didn't know who your parents were or where you lived. You were just a mystery, my mysterious boyfriend. I used to ask you a lot, about yourself but you never talk. You would divert the topic away and I thought you didn't like topics like these. " Yeosang gently rubs Jongho's hair as he recall back the memories.

"Until one day someone called me telling me that you got into an accident, and you woke up but forgot everything, including your family and me."

"The doctors told me your mental state was not stable so I shouldn't force you to remember stuff in case it would trigger something in you."

"So I stayed by your side, you know as your 'friend'. And joined you in your journey to become an Elite. Even though I didn't like it at first, I learned to accept it, and soon came to love it. Because as long as you're happy, I'm happy too."

"And years passed, I still couldn't get myself to confess. I was scared that you didn't like me that way, I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"Until now, I realised that I should treasure time. I should confess before everything's too late. And I have to tell you how I feel, all those years of coping, you have no idea how much I love you, Jongie."

Yeosang ended and felt confused as no reactions or replies were given.

"Jongho?"

Yeosang's eyes widen as he realized that Jongho was silently balling his eyes out. The younger was practically trembling in his arms, crying.

"Jongie, why are you crying? Oh my god, don't cry. What's wrong?" Yeosang instantly shot up from his bed and pulled the younger into another hug.

"N-No wonder.."

"Hmm..?"

"No wonder I felt safe with you.. No wonder your voice was so familiar.." Jongho hiccups as he tries to form a sentence.

Yeosang stares down fondly at the sobbing boy and shook his head.

"I'm here, I'm here.. Don't cry.. I'm never leaving you again.."

"It must be hard for you.. I'm sorry..." Jongho cries out, his arms wrapping tightly around Yeosang's waist.

"Nonono, not at all. I'm happy as long as I'm with you."Yeosang chuckled again and hugged back.

"Let's just enjoy the present, hmm?" Yeosang giggles and kissed Jongho's eyes, wiping his tears off.

Jongho hums and nodded. They both crawled back onto the bed. Jongho rested his head in Yeosang's chest and played with his fingers.

"I crushed a lot of skulls today.." Jongho suddenly says, making Yeosang laugh.

"How did it feel?" Yeosang teased, knowing that Jongho hated the feeling.

"Absolutely disgusting.." Jongho replies as he stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"I didn't even realize I did it..."

"Then why did you do it?"

"Because.. you're in danger.."

Yeosang blushed a bright red and turned away, making the younger giggle.