Bloodlust pt 40

"And how're you going to do that?" Yunho asked, he shifted uncomfortably under the stares of the three.

"Easy. We just need a little of your blood, and mix it with the antibodies and inject it back into your body. Though, it will hurt, like a lot. Because the antibodies will fight with the virus and it will cause immense pain." Chan cleared his throat, knowing full well of Yunho's answer.

"Okay then, let's get started." Yunho replied casually, which surprised Chan.

"What? You agreed? You're not worried if we're lying?" Chan screams out.

"Look Chan, i'm a hybrid, I can sense your feelings, you don't seem to be lying. And plus, I believe you. So let's get this over with." Yunho sighs out, flashing Chan his silly smile.

"Are you sure? Have you made up your mind?"

Yunho gave him an unbelievable look, "I'm ready, and please let Wooyoung out of his room, I can hear his shouting from here."

Chan giggled slightly and signaled Hyunjin to bring Wooyoung over.

"So can I get up now?" Yunho asked, and after Chan nodded, he wasted no time and teared the chains that were holding him down apart effortlessly. Leaving Seungmin and Chan agape at the sight.

Yunho grunts as he sat up, he moved his limbs around to let the blood flow. 'Good, my energy came back.' He grins as he stood up and stretched a bit.

"Yunho!!!" A scream following by a suffocating hug from the younger that he loved so much.

Wooyoung checked Yunho up and down before turning over to face the three with a cautious look, his fists clenching slightly and he got into his fighting stance, like a cat arching its back.

"Woo, it's fine. They won't hurt us." Yunho giggled and pulled Wooyoung into a soft hug.

Wooyoung nodded slightly and calmed down slightly and slumped into Yunho's embrace.

"Let's get it over it fast." Yunho says casually to Chan, earning a confused look from Wooyoung.

"Get what over?" Wooyoung asked anxiously as he followed Yunho into a white room, similar to their training lab.

"I'll tell you later, wait for me out here. Mingi and San are coming to get us." Yunho says and pressed a gentle kiss on Wooyoung's forehead. He then walked into the lab room, leaving Wooyoung outside with Seungmin.

"Hi, I'm Seungmin." Seungmin smiles softly,

~.~.~.~.

"Okay, Yunho, I need you to take off your clothes-" Chan didn't get to finish his words and Yunho was already stripping out of them.

"I meant your shirt only, wear your pants back." Chan said as he facepalmed himself.

"Oh, okay." Yunho smiled embarrassingly and quickly wore back his pants.

Chan cleared his throat before walking towards the table and picking up a syringe.

"I'll strap this on your arm, don't tense your muscles." Yunho cooperated, his eyes trained solely on Chan, observing his every move.

"Take a deep breath, close your eyes and count to 50, slowly." And so Yunho did.

He felt the needle poking into his arm, he heard Chan walking away, he felt pressure on his arm, he then heard mixing, Chan walking back to him, the needle poking into his arm again. And here it is, the familiar burning sensation.

Yunho gripped tightly on the chair handle, possibly breaking it in the process. The stinging pain throbbing in his arms, moving to his chest and to every part of his body. It wasn't as bad since he's already experience it before. Wait.. He's experience it before..?