Bloodlust Pt 34

{8pm, same day}

"Take some rest, kids. The higher-ups let us have 2 days off. Yesterday's mission was too intense, so they told us to take some rest.. But we'll have to train harder, maybe even harder than before. It seems like we're still not strong enough to take missions like these. " Hongjoong gathered the Elites in the living room once everyone had woken up from their naps.

"We'll have a discussion on how to improve after that. But for now, let's enjoy the 2 days off." Hongjoong smiled and announced, his voice immediately covered over by the loud cheers of the Elites.

"Let's have a barbecue party!" Wooyoung happily suggested, his arms flapping around.

"Yes! It's been so long since we had days off like this! Let's make it fun!" Jongho replied, his lips tugging into a wide gummy smile. Yeosang saw it and immediately latches his lips onto the youngest's, smooching his cute cheeks.

"Well then, it's quite late now. Let's head to sleep. You guys can have fun tomorrow morning." Seonghwa chuckles at the overexcited boys and pulled a visibly exhausted Hongjoong into their room.

"Goodnight hyungs!" The rest of the boys shouted in unison and continued to lay around the living room.

They were lazing around and suddenly, Jongho pops up from his seat, "Yunho-hyung, we haven't seen your leopard for so long. Can you show us now? I wanna see it!"

Chuckling, Yunho nods his head and got up from Mingi's lap. He then started to shift and his leopard was now standing in the middle of the living room.

The intense trainings with Mingi made him so much stronger and bigger. He was now almost as big as a horse, and to everyone's surprise, his fur was so fluffy. The white, silvery fur glowing brightly under the light giving off a majestic aura as he stood gracefully infront of the boys.

Although his size was frightening, Yunho's eyes shines sparks of innocence, giving off the opposite feeling of how his size would.

"Oh my god, you're so bigggg!!" San shouted and hugged Yunho's neck, his arms not being able to wrap fully around it.

Wooyoung and Jongho tackled Yunho onto the ground and laid their bodies on him. "Fluff!" Jongho shouts as he made grabby hands action at Yeosang, signalling the older to join him, which Yeosang happily complies to.

Yunho lets out a loud purr and nuzzled closer to the boys. He stretched his body out, making everyone shocked at how big he could get.

Yunho noticed Mingi pouting alone on the couch and giggles internally.

He lifted his tail and wraps it around Mingi's wrist. He gently pulled Mingi up from his seat and pulled him towards his body.

Yunho purrs louder as he rolled his body around, showing his pinkish tummy. And Mingi was quick to dive into it, hugging the hybrid like a Teddy bear.

Everyone laid there for a good hour, enjoying their new fluffy and warm pillow while they played and chatted.

"Wanna go out and play tomorrow?" Mingi asks, instantly gaining everyone's attention.

San's eyes sparkled as he got up excitedly, "Where're we going?"

"Out of campus? It's been so long since we've gone out, other than missions of course."

"Yes! I missed the outside world!" Yeosang replied and lifted his legs up to agree.

"We'll let the hyungs know tomorrow morning then!" Jongho agrees and cheered, happy that they get to spend time together.

Yunho shifted back suddenly, making everyone that was initially laying on him drop to the floor, yet his ears and tail was still present.

"I need to pee~" Yunho stuck out his tongue childishly and ran his way to the bathroom, earning soft giggles from everyone.

Jongho then went to lie on the couch, Yeosang following suit to cuddle.

"Well then, let's head to sleep now. We'll head out tomorrow!" Once Yunho was out of the restroom, Mingi announced and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Fluff! Come on, let's head to sleepppp." Jongho whines at Yeosang because the older refuses to let Jongho out of his grasps. Keeping them both on the couch while everyone heads back into their respective rooms.

"Wait, Sannie-hyung, Wooyoung-hung!! Help me outta here!" Jongho shouts helplessly at the members while struggling to escape from Yeosang's tight grip, yet no one seems to be kind enough to help him.

"Fluff..." Jongho pouts and whines, unclear of why Yeosang was being extra clingy right now.

Yeosang softens up after a few minutes to let Jongho breath. He then pulled away slightly to connect their gazes. The small pout presented on Jongho's lips didn't fail to melt Yeosang's heart. He felt fuzzy and warm, happy to have the younger in his arms again, as his boyfriend.

"Cuddle me tonight?" A small, wavering voice disturbed Yeosang in his thoughts.

Yeosang quickly gathered his thoughts to focus solely on the boy in his arms, listening to him as he speaks.

"I missed your cuddles.." Jongho started, his gentle voice and pleading eyes once again pulling on Yeosang's heart strings. Yeosang swore he could feel his heart burst with the amount of adorableness radiating off the younger.

"Yes of course baby, I love cuddling with you." Yeosang ended and smooched Jongho's mochi cheeks. Earning a fit of giggles from the younger.

"Let's go to our room." Yeosang says as he gently sat up, pulling Jongho with him.

~. ~. ~. ~.

"Goodnight Sannie~" Wooyoung says as he slids under the blankets next to San.

San didn't utter a word and turned to face Wooyoung. His arms sneakily wrapping around Wooyoung's slim waist and pulled him closer. Their distance instantly cutting short, their foreheads softly pressed against each other.

San took his time to admire the younger's facial features. Taking in everything that was presented on Wooyoung's face. He loved every part of it. Every inch and every pore of Wooyoung, he love it.

"You're so beautiful." He wants to shower his baby with love and praises, giving him all the love he deserves.

His words earned a giggle from the younger, "You're being so cheesy."

"I'm glad to have you, Youngie." San sighs out in relaxation. He pulled Wooyoung closer and hugged him tightly, as if he was scared that the younger would leave him.

"Cheesy.." Wooyoung teased, yet unable to cover the wide, fond smile creeping up on his cheeks. He hugged back and nuzzles his face into San's.

San smiles, "I love you."

"I love you too."