Bloodlust pt.25

"This will be Yunho's first day training as an Elite, as always, we'll have to train him differently as the other members as he has his own ways for training." Chan said as he shot the hybrid a glare, which the hybrid ignored it by looking away.

"And since he haven't finished his semester, he still has to study aside from training. Which means he won't be joining you guys for missions until he passes this semester." Chan continued, and Yunho pouted at the statement. He hates to sit at the study hall listening to the boring lectures.

"Can I drop off.." Yunho's small voice made everyone giggled.

"No! This is not your typical college, you need some knowledge in your head idiot!" Chan shot back, making everyone laugh again.

Yunho pouted at his words but nodded his head in surrender.

"It's okay cub, you can join us as soon as you finished your semester. Then we'll have fun together." San said and ruffled Yunho's hair.

Chan huffed and turned away, 'Have fun they said, is killing people fun for them?' Chan thought as he shrugged.

"Well then, I'll take Yunho with me for now. He has a lot more to learn." Chan said and walked away, Yunho quickly following behind. He turned around and waved to his members and skipped off.

But Chan stopped abruptly in his tracks, surprising the hybrid.

"I forgot, Mingi, you're joining us for today's training." Chan turned around and face the members again.

"M-me?!" Mingi questions and points to himself and looked at the members.

"Yes, I've already informed your trainer. You'll be joining us-" Chan stopped when he heard a loud snarl from the hybrid in front of him.

Chan sighed, "I won't hurt him.. I need you guys to start training together as partners."

"P-partners?" Yunho quickly switched back to his self.

"Yes, now quit the questions and work your asses." Chan said with an annoyed expression and walked away. 

Mingi and Yunho stared at each other in confusion but followed.

"We'll be off now!" Yunho shouted.

~.~.~.~.~.

"Mingi, can you aim when you're moving?" Chan asked when they reached the familiar training field.

"If the movements are constant then yes, but if it's wobbly then no, since the chances of missing will be high." Mingi thought for a while and replied.

Chan nodded his head at the statement.

"Cub, shift." Chan ordered.

Yunho nodded and obeyed. He quickly shifts into his snow leopard earning a shocked gasp from Mingi.

"Wow, you've grown so big." Mingi walked over in amusement and caresses Yunho's leopard fur.

Yunho let out a soft huff, as if saying "thanks".

"Now, climb onto him." Chan suddenly said.

"What?!"

"Cub, lower down." Chan ordered again, and the hybrid did.

"Just, climb onto him, you'll know once you get up there." Chan said in an annoyed tone.

Mingi hesitantly climbs onto Yunho, his legs spread at his sides as he sat on Yunho like how they ride a horse.

"Stand up, cub." 

And Yunho did, effortlessly like always.

Mingi screamed a little when Yunho stood up, surprised at the sudden movement, but quickly regained his balance when Yunho supports Mingi with his bushy tail.