Bloodlust pt 45

"Where the hell did he go?" San's voice dripping anxiousness as he paced around the living room. It was obvious he was worried yet he seemed collected.

"Don't worry Sannie, they will find him." Yeosang walked towards San and brought him in for a gentle hug, Seonghwa following after and plopped the two of them onto the couch along with him.

On the other side of the campus, Yunho was in his leopard form trying to sniff out Wooyoung's scent with Mingi seated on him. 

Something was off. Wooyoung's scent was starting to wear off as they go in further. It's as if someone grabbed him off mid-air.

Mid-air.. And it's as if something clicked, Yunho snapped his head up, and his predictions were true. He sees Seungmin flapping his wings majestically staring back down at him with a soft yet smile. His eyes instantly landing on the small figure who was unconscious yet safe in his arms.

Yunho let out a surpressed growl, as if telling Seungmin not to do anything stupid, and so the hybrid flew down so that he was face to face with the leopard. Seungmin's famous smile not leaving his face one bit as he gently placed Wooyoung on the ground in front of Yunho and Mingi.

Mingi, who was still unknown to the whole incident was shocked to the core. His eyes traced Seungmin wherever he goes, he was surprised to meet another hybrid other than Yunho but he had to stay alert. He moved his arms to grab his gun out of reflex, ready to shoot at this unknown hybrid who seemed too kind to harm anyone, but he had to because looks can be deceiving sometimes.

Seungmin noticed Mingi's tense look, his sight running up and down Mingi's body, as if he was scanning for something.

After some time, Seungmin broke the silence, "So this is your true form?" He ran his fingers along Yunho's fur, which to Mingi's surprise, Yunho allowed.

Mingi instantly jumped down from Yunho and hopped away, "Who the hell are you?" He points his gun at Seungmin, who shot him a grin in return.

"I'm Seungmin, a dove hybrid. Don't worry, I won't harm you." Seungmin giggled when he saw Mingi's flustered look.

Yunho growled softly and pushed Mingi behind him with his tail so that he was blocked away from Seungmin.

Seungmin got the message and started, "I'm here to meet Channie and I saw Wooyoung wandering around. I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a small chat with him but he suddenly collapsed. I didn't know where he lived and I couldn't just leave him there so I flew up and as I was going to Channie's I met you." Seungmin ended and shrugged his shoulders.

Yunho shifted back into his human form and nodded, "Thanks a lot bud."

"You're lucky I'm the one with him. God knows what others will do to him when they know one of the Elite members collapsed in the middle of the campus." Seungmin sighed and passed Wooyoung to Mingi.

"So you're Mingi, huh?" Seungmin had a cheeky smile plastered on his face as he looked back and forth between the couple.

Yunho instantly pulled Mingi behind him by the wrist, "You have yours and I have mine, keep your hands to yourself."

Seungmin pouted and stepped back, "Meanie."

"Anyways, I'll be heading off. See you later!" Seungmin ended with a smile and he spreaded his wings, sweeping cold, harsh winds as he flaps them and took off.

Yunho sighed as he sees Seungmin off, he turned around to face Mingi and kissed his forehead, "I'll explain everything as soon as we head home, okay?" He knew Mingi was dying for answers from the look on his face, so he assured.

Mingi had already contacted the members that they found Wooyoung so everyone was already present when they reached home. San immediately hold Wooyoung in his arms and dragged him into their room, once making sure Wooyoung was okay, he came out to meet everyone in the living room.

"How's Woo?" Yunho asked, others immediately perked their heads up.

"He's fine, just a small fever. I put him to sleep already." San heaved out a sigh of relief as he plopped onto the couch.

"So, what's wrong?"

And so Yunho started. Everything that he learned and found out, that he was not the sole hybrid that worked for KQ. And that Seungmin was a previous KQ Elite member and so on.

And once he ended, no response were given except a small huff of annoyance from Jongho.

"So you're saying, that KQ killed many hybrids before you?" Hongjoong furrowed his brows as he stared at the ground with pure disgust lacing his expression.

Yunho sighed and nodded, "Perhaps a lot more than we can imagine."

"And Chan saved some?" Yeosang asked, he found it unbelievable that Chan was behind that attack.

"Does the higher-ups know?" Mingi followed after, sighing louder when Yunho responded with a shake of a head.

"Jihyo and Eden doesn't know a thing about this, but I'm not too sure about others." Yunho gripped onto Mingi's shirt, holding Mingi by the waist and pulled him closer.

"What do you plan to do?" Hongjoong sighed, finding it hard to accept.

"I guess I'll stay here with you guys. As long as I'm not weak, I'll be fine." Yunho ended and nuzzled his face deeper into Mingi's nape, hoping to find some comfort by taking in Mingi's baby vanilla scent.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" San pouts and hugged Yunho from behind, earning fits of giggles from the hybrid.

"Yes, I'm sure. I wanna stay here with you guys. So I'll train harder to get stronger. And they won't kill me off that easily, I'm sure." Yunho gave off a comfort aura and shot everyone his contagious smile.

"We'll figure something out, I promise." Hongjoong assured and got up and hugged Yunho, "Can  we have dinner now? I'm hungry as hell."

Yunho's eyes sparkled and nodded, "The apple pie's almost done so you guys can have dinner first."

Everyone cheered and headed to the dining table, however, San was hesitating whether to eat or take care of Wooyoung.

Yunho noticed San's state and poked his head at the dining table, signalling San to sit down and eat, he then mouthed, 'I'll take care of him.' San shot him a grateful look and sat down, joining the others in their food fight.

Yunho took in the sight of his treasured members and made a mental note to protect them however the cause. His sight moving around the table and landed on his lover, who was silently yet swiftly storing food on his plate, possibly saving them for Yunho. The one that made his dreams come true, the one who was quiet all the time but changed his life. His most loved one, Song Mingi.

'One day, I'll marry you.'

A/N: This whole chapter was a mess, I'm sorry.