Bloodlust pt.24

{8PM}

The Elites were enjoying their dinner happily.

"You're really good at cooking Woo!" Yunho compliments as he shoved more food into his mouth, his cheeks puffing out adorably as he stored his food in it.

Wooyoung giggled and gave Yunho a wink. 

Just then Yunho choked. Not because he ate too fast, but because Mingi squeezed his thighs suddenly, which caught him off guard.

Mingi gave Yunho a sly smile and shrugged his shoulders, acting like nothing has happened and continued eating.

Yunho blinked at Mingi a few times and smirked. He decided to take revenge.

He got up from his seat, asking Seonghwa to pass him the salt. And when Seonghwa did, Yunho slyly brush his fingers on Mingi's ears, forcing a soft breathy gasp from the younger.  

He then raised his brows at Mingi at a challenging manner. 

"I'm done eating!!" Mingi abruptly stood up and took his and Yunho's dishes to the sink. 

"H-hey wait, I'm not done-" Yunho didn't get to finish his sentence and was pulled into their room harshly by his wrist.

"Is something going on between them?" Hongjoong grinned at Seonghwa's question.

"Oh, babe..it's something similar to us. Let them be for now, though we might need to stay at the living room for some time. " Hongjoong smirked.

~.~.~.~.~.~.

Warning: smutttttt

When they entered the room, Mingi slammed the door closed and roughly pushed Yunho onto the bed.

"M-mingi.." Yunho lets out a breathy moan when Mingi started to attack his neck.

Mingi placed wet kisses onto Yunho's tan but soft skin. He sat up and removed Yunho's clothes and admires his boyfriend's fit body. "You're really fitting my taste." Mingi leaned closer and whispers into the hybrid's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

Mingi continues his work to mark the older. Purple marks and bite marks were presented on Yunho's neck and shoulder, making the younger amused at how easily Yunho's skin can be bruised. 

Mingi knew Yunho was extremely sensitive at his neck, which is why it has became Mingi's favourite spot to attack. Yunho let out a soft whimper as Mingi continues to attack a certain spot on his neck.

Yunho didn't push Mingi away, instead, he tilted his head to the side and gave the younger better access as he allowed him to take full control. Yunho moved his fingers up to Mingi's locks and gripped onto it, earning a growl from the younger.

"M-mingi.." Yunho moans out as Mingi gave his neck a kitten lick.

"hmm?"

"What about the others?" Yunho stopped Mingi and lightly pushes him up.

"Don't worry about them, they understand, plus they did it everytime and I didn't complain."

Mingi then grabbed the older's wrist and pins them roughly to the bed earning a soft whimper from him.

The hybrid hitched when Mingi slipped his cold hands into his pants, gently palming his member as he works his tongue around Yunho's nipple.

Mingi licked and played with the older's nipples and rubs his hands onto Yunho's thigh. Yunho moaned at the touch and he felt his erection.

Mingi stopped suddenly and stared straight down at the over-stimulated hybrid, he tugs at his waist band silently asking for permission to go on.

Yunho, who was currently heating up, felt his erection rubbing against his pants, which is painful to bear, so he nodded his head.