Bloodlust Pt 30

"Listen up, our mission today is very different from how our missions normally are. We have to bring back the diamond that's been stolen. And the higher ups ordered to kill anyone that gets in our way. So basically there's no need to hold back today." Hongjoong said as he gestured Seonghwa to show them the picture.

There's a sparkling jewel in the picture, but there's nothing special about it. Just an ordinary diamond.

"Seonghwa will be in charge to examine the diamond, so go back to him once you've snatched it." Hongjoong continued, and the higher-ups beside him nodded in approval.

"You guys can head out now." One of the older higher-ups said, the Elites nodded and started to walk towards the rooftop of the building.

"There's a few trained bodyguards in that building, so be safe cubs." Hongjoong said as they hop onto their chopper.

After making sure the Elites were all buckled in, they soon took off to their destination.

10 minutes later, they were now on top of the building. It was a well known hotel in the center of the city, so they would have to keep it as low profile as possible.

Hongjoong double checked their suits and weapons, and nodded, gesturing to the Elites to prepare for landing.

San, Wooyoung, Seonghwa, Yeosang and Jongho nodded their heads and walked towards the entrance.

Meanwhile, Yunho and Mingi would be landed in another taller building to find a sniping spot.

"Elites, head out now." Hongjoong said and without a second wasted, everyone jumped off the chopper.

Yunho and Mingi had landed at a slightly taller building while the rest had successfully landed onto the targeted hotel.

Yunho furrowed his brows as he detected a wavered scent on the rooftop of their building, "Min, go find your spot, I'm gonna survey around. It seems like someone had just came here, their scent is still lingering around."

Mingi nodded and pecked Yunho's cheeks, "Be safe, its your first day."

Yunho nodded and went off to check out the maze-like rooftop.

Seonghwa and Wooyoung had changed their attire into a hotel cleaner so they could camouflage themself into the crowded staff room.

Hongjoong and Jongho had already reached the security room by the time. They had knocked out the securities in charge and tied them up. They now have full control over the CCTVs of the building.

San and Yeosang tip-toed their way from the roof of the hotel down to the suspected floor where the diamond would be.

Once they reached 30th floor, they quickly look around for cameras in case they would be seen. Luckily there were only a few.

"Cap, you in?" San's voice rang through their connected earpiece.

"Yes, you can go in now. I've hacked the cameras." Hongjoong replied, earning a low "Yes" from the others.

"Be careful, there might be some ambushes." Hongjoong said, worry lacing his voice.

San walked his way through the empty hallway, while Yeosang trailing behind to watch their backs.

Their heartbeats so loud they swear they could hear each other's. They kept walking with Yeosang following behind until they reached a specific door.

"Cap, it's weirdly empty here." Yeosang reached out to their captain.

"There's no sign of people anywhere.." San continued, he gulped as he felt the tension rising.

Hongjoong took a deep breath and cleared his mind, "Go in as quietly as possible. Yunho will be there to support you guys if anything happens."