Bloodlust pt 44

Under the bright radiating sunlight, a short figure was practicing his dagger throwing alone in the middle of the field. His peaceful sole training was soon interrupted by a certain tall figure who approached him minutes later.

"Woo, can I speak to you for a moment?" Yunho asked, gaining Wooyoung's attention.

Wooyoung turned to face Yunho with a joyful smile, "Yes?"

"I have to talk to you about the incident before.. About the hybrid thing." Wooyoung's smile instantly dropped and was replaced with a serious expression. He sat down on the field and gestured Yunho to follow along, in which the hybrid gladly complied.

"So, have you thought about it?" Wooyoung started, his eyes landing straightly at Yunho.

Yunho nodded, "I think I'll confront them, starting with Jihyo and Eden. I'll have to let them know about this."

Wooyoung sighs softly and nodded, signalling him to continue.

"I'll ask for Eden's and Jihyo's advice, but I guess I'll have to let the boys know first.."

"I'm worried, Woo. I'm worried that we can't trust them. Not the Elites, but the higher-ups. They've been so supportive of me and I can't seem to look at them the bad way. They're the ones that changed my life but the thought of them killing my kind is scaring me. What if one day I lose control or I've gone weak, am I going to be killed..?" Yunho whispers softly, his voice trembling slightly, small and worried.

Wooyoung quickly brought Yunho in for a gentle hug, "You're going to be fine, Yunnie. We'll be here for you. Don't worry, no one's going to lay a single finger on you. Go and talk to them, I'll back you up anytime."

Yunho hugged back, although the boy in his arms is so much smaller than him, he sure gives the best hugs. It always calms him down and makes him feel at home.

They stayed like that for a few minutes and Yunho pulled back, "Thanks Woo. I think I'll talk to them later during dinner." Wooyoung nodded and kissed Yunho's forehead, "Go take a rest or train, keep your mind distracted."

Only the two were in the mansion at the time being, the others were in missions and haven't gone back. So they had the field all to themselves.

Yunho nodded and sprinted off to the other side of the field and started practicing his close combat with a dummy.

{5:45PM}

After a few hours, the sky had gone dark. And the Elites have returned home. They were welcomed to a table full of homecooked meal, consisting of meat and veggies that looked absolutely mouth-drooling.

"Welcome back! Come and have dinner!" Yunho greeted as he placed a pot of kimchi fried rice at the middle of the table. But no one responded, or rather, no one had the mood to reply.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa plopped onto the couch with a heavy expression, Jongho, Yeosang and San sat on the dining table with their heads down, the atmosphere instantly heavied, making Yunho and Wooyoung confused at their reactions.

Mingi walked towards Yunho and pulled him in for a tight hug. Yunho could feel Mingi's shoulder slumping down in relaxation and a small sigh followed after.

Yunho instantly hugged back, caressing Mingi's back in hopes to make him feel better.

"What's the matter?" Wooyoung walked to San and kissed San's forehead, staring into San's eyes that held nothing but pain and hurt.

San mumbled something softly and shook his head, not wanting to share.

Wooyoung sighs and squatted down so that he could look at San, "Sannie.."