Bloodlust pt.18

{7AM, next day}

Yunho arrived at the training field and was met with Chan sitting next to a rock.

"Yunho-ah." Chan noticed Yunho's arrival and signalled the hybrid to come over.

"You have a mission. From Jihyo and Eden." Chan said as he smirked.

Yunho gulped at the announcement, he knows he's definitely up to no good with that smirk of his.

"Take a look at this." Chan said as he showed Yunho a tablet.

Yunho tilted his head in confusion but took it anyways. He looked into the tablet and nothing was on it.

"Ah, watch the video."

Yunho did. And Chan was pinned to the ground in the next second.

"What the hell did you guys do?" Yunho's fangs appeared as he growled at Chan.

There was a boy in the video and it was Mingi, he was tied to a chair, bruises littered around his face and he seems exhausted.

"This video is taken now, which means you're seeing this in real time." Chan snickered at the hybrid. He winced as he felt Yunho's claw digging into his arms.

"S-stop!!" Mingi's voice rang through the tablet and Yunho quickly released Chan and ran to grab the tablet.

He saw 2 man in black suits approaching Mingi with tasers gun in hand.

He could feel his anger boiling in him and he screamed at Chan, "MAKE THEM STOP!"

"We will, until you finished your mission." Chan stood up.

"You guys are being too overboard." Yunho's voice dropped an octave low as he growled. His dark red eyes glowing brightly indicating that his sanity was slowly being taken over by his anger.

"Snapping at me won't help." Chan shrugged his shoulders as if it was nothing.

"Listen, this is your mission from the higher-ups. You'll have to go to the exam hall to find Eden, he'll tell you your next missi-." Chan didn't get to finished his words as he felt a gust of wind brushed his face.

Yunho had shifted and took off.

~.~.~.~.~.~.

"EDEN!" Yunho shouted when he reached the test hall, furious that no one was in sight.

"Ah, Yunho-ah. I've seen you've arrived." Eden's voice could be heard around the hall, yet Yunho couldn't see him anywhere.

"There's no need to look for me." Eden chuckled.

"Mingi is safe..for now."

Yunho's rage was growing immensely and he could feel the leopard in him thrashing inside him, wanting to come out. But Yunho calmed it down and asked, "What should I do?"

"You see that red scarf behind you?" Eden started.

Yunho looked behind and indeed there was a red scarf hanging on the wall.

"Tie it around your waist."

Yunho walked to grab it and wrapped it around his waist, tying it a knot and looked around.

"Now, let's start your mission."

"There's 3 trainers that has blue scarfs tied around their waist. And all you have to do is to retrieve those scarfs. But be careful because once you lose yours, your mission will be over, and bye bye Song Mingi. Do beware of Jihyo, she's the one that'll snatch your scarf." Eden finished his announcement and Yunho was left alone in the test hall.

"Tick-tock, tick-tock, Yunho-ah." Jihyo's voice appeared behind Yunho, making the hybrid jump up in surprise.

"I'll be a good senior and let you have 5 minutes to run. And here's a small tip, the trainers are in this building." Jihyo winked at him, and Yunho, for the first time in his life, felt disgusted.

Jihyo's face dropped once he saw the scowl on Yunho's face, a sad expression replaced her giddy ones. Yunho wasted no time with her and took off, looking for the 3 trainers.

"Damn hurts to be judged by the cub.." Jihyo pouted when she sensed Eden approach him.

"I know, but he'll be fine after, i'm sure."Eden chuckled.

~.~.~.~.~.~.

Yunho sprints through the hallway, trying to look for any blue scarf, and he stopped on his tracks when his eyes scanned a blue object.

He ran into one of the classroom that was in the middle of the class, earning a few looks from the students.

Yunho stood still and glared at the teacher, a blue scarf hanging loosely around his waist.

The teacher noticed Yunho's scarf too and shot the students a knowing look.

The students immediately stood up and surrounded the hybrid.

The students eyes shone different colours, some green, some orange. Yunho did not hesitate to shoot them a glare, earning a few gasps from the students when they saw his dark red irises.

"Welcome, Yunho. Here is your test. I need you to find me the culprit who did this." The teacher said as he points at the puddle of water on the floor.

"You can choose to ask anyone in this room, but only 3 person." The teacher continued and smiled softly at the hybrid. 

Yunho took a deep breath and calmed his mind.

He walked over to the puddle of water only to find that it's not regular water. It was fuel. The strong smell of the fuel covering the scent of the culprit, "Nice move." Yunho growled when he couldn't pick up any scent from the fuel. 

He stopped and think. He ran his thoughts back to Chan's lecture.

He walked over to one of the students and asked, "Who do you think did this?"

The student gulped and shook his head. 

"I want answers." Yunho warned lowly, his eyes glowing dark red.

The students shakily pointed to one of the boys among the crowd.

Yunho nodded his head and walked towards the mentioned boy, the boy had his head low as he felt Yunho approaching him.

Yunho looked at the boy infront of him and started, "Did you do this?"

The boy shook his head hastily and whimpered when Yunho grabbed his shoulder. He forced the boy to look into his eyes as he search for any hints that shows that he was lying, but nothing, the boy was purely intimidated.

Yunho breathed out and scanned the crowd of students when one of them caught his eyes.

He walked past the crowd again and approach another girl with blonde hair. 

"Did you do it?" Yunho asked.

"Nope~" The girl sung, trying her best to remain calm under the hybrid's strong glare.

Yunho smirked and walked to the front, "Found you." He pointed at the girl.

"Why are you so sure?" The teacher asked.

"The fuel on the ground was not poured evenly, which means there must be splashes when they poured the fuel, and some being unlucky might actually get some on his/her pants or skirt. I noticed she kept rubbing her skirt silently with tissues when i wasn't looking, plus I could smell a faint fuel scent on her, so i'm pretty sure she's the one." Yunho started.

"How did you know I was rubbing my skirt? You weren't even looking at me the whole time!" The girl protested.

"My advanced hearing helps a lot. I can basically hear everyone's uneven breath." Yunho smirked at the girl.

"Congratulations, you got it right." The teacher smiled softly at Yunho passed him the blue scarf gladly.

Yunho snatched it and took off again. 

"YUNNIEEEE~" Jihyo's voice could be heard behind him so he quickly shifts into his leopard and sprints his way out of Jihyo's sight.

"Not fair....." Jihyo's voice could be heard faltering as he kept running.