Bloodlust pt 42

{8:45 PM}

"Cub, Chan told me you got off early, come out and have dinner with us-" Seonghwa opened the door to Yunho and Mingi's room, only to realize that Yunho isn't in the room.

Seonghwa whipped his head to check the back door leading to the field, noticing that the door was opened, "NO NO NO NO, he didn't!" 

Jongho saw Seonghwa speedwalking towards the field, "Where're you going hyung?"

"To bring back the cat!" Seonghwa ended and stomped his way towards the giant brown figure at the middle of the field.

"Jeong Yunh-" Seonghwa stopped abruptly when he saw Yunho in his leopard form sleeping with his tummy facing up. His pinkish tummy looked so warm and adorable, the complete opposite of his dirty and mud-covered fur.

Seonghwa shook his head fondly, not having the heart to wake the hybrid.

"QUICK QUICK STOP SEONGHWA-HYUNG! HE'S GOING TO KILL YUNHO!" San's shouting could be heard coming from the living room and rushed footsteps could be heard following rushing towards him.

Jongho was the first one to reach them and he immediately turned around to tell others to be quiet.

"Why does he seems bigger than usual?" Yeosang whispered, earning a few shrugs from the Elites.

"Is he always this cute? I WANNA CUDDLE HIM SO BADLY." Wooyoung whisper shouts aggresively, shaking San in the process.

"Should we wake him up or..?" Hoongjoong asks as he eyes Seonghwa, who had a soft expression laid out on his face.

"Let's wake him up, he'll catch a cold." Seonghwa replied.

"I'll wash him!" Mingi immediately interrupted, raising his hands up as volunteer.

Yunho was already stirring in his sleep with all the shouting and talking around him, he shifted uncomfortably, letting out a soft growl in the process, instantly gaining everyone's attention.

"Cub, wake up, you need to get cleaned." Seonghwa gently shakes Yunho, earning more purrs from the hybrid.

Yunho woke up eventually, he gasped internally when he saw everyone standing and looking straight at him. He quickly stood up and shook his fur, sending mud everywhere.

He sat down obediently, lowering his head slightly, waiting for the others to start the scolding. Hongjoong giggled and caressed his fur around his chin, "Go in and take a shower, we're having fried chicken for dinner." 

Yunho raised his head and connected eyes with Hongjoong, his eyes sparkling as if wondering why they weren't mad at him.

"We know you needed this." Wooyoung giggled and caresses Yunho's giant ears, earning loud purrs from the leopard.

"Let's go." Mingi said as he hopped onto Yunho, missing the feeling of riding him.

Yunho grinned, and without a warning took off running around the field with Mingi on him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mingi's voice could be heard throughout the whole ride, Yunho honestly scared the crap outta him.

~.~.~.~.

slight smut!

"Wait, Yu-" Mingi didn't get to finish his sentence and he was thrown into the bathtub, with Yunho hovering over him.

"Hwa-hyung, you guys can have dinner first!" Yunho shouted before closing the bathroom door, turning around to glare at his flustered boyfriend in the tub.

"Hey, hubby." Yunho smirked and hopped into the bathtub, not caring that the mud on him was smearing everywhere.

"Uhh, Yunnie, let's get you cleaned first.." Mingi tried to sit up but was pushed back down. Yunho placed his knee in between Mingi's thighs, trapping him.

"I rather clean you first." Yunho grinned and gripped his palm on Mingi's wrists tightly, not giving Mingi a chance to escape.

Mingi was slightly startled and struggled, trying to loosen the grip but Yunho's hold was so tight and strong that he had no choice but to look back up at Yunho with his puppy eyes.

"Yunnie.. Let me go..please?" Mingi begged, his eyes sparkled with plead, yet Yunho was not affected by it. "And why should I?", asked the hybrid.

Mingi stopped to think for a second and looked back up at Yunho, "I'm sorry?"

Yunho smiled and dived into Mingi's neck, sucking on it roughly and licking the smooth flesh. His grip on Mingi's wrists not loosening one bit, making the struggles of Mingi's in vain. Yunho liked attacking Mingi's neck, it was his favourite spot because it was also Mingi's most sensitive part on his body. He enjoyed Mingi's constant flinching, he loved it when Mingi would bite his lips to surpress his moans but fails so miserably.

Yunho stopped abruplty to look down at his helplessly stimulated boyfriend, which was a blushing and panting mess, "What are you sorry for baby?"

Mingi tugged on his arms for the last time and gave up fully once accepting the state he's in, "I-I turned you on..?"

"And?" Yunho smirked.

"And left you.." Mingi looks away in embarrassment.

"Good boy." Yunho smiled and released Mingi. And just when Mingi thought he was finally freed, he felt Yunho undressing him.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Mingi's hands flailed around as he tried to stop Yunho's action.

Yunho looked up at Mingi with a 'you know it' expression, "Who says I'm done?" And proceeds to ignore Mingi's constant protest.

"No no no no, that's not right-" Mingi breathed out as Yunho connected his lips onto his chest, once again sucking on his skin, stopping him in his tracks.

Yunho grinned as he knew that Mingi was enjoying this and that he had finally gotten his permission to eat him up. He proceeds to move down, placing kisses and hickeys all over his body, pampering him with love and attention. His hands gliding across every inch of Mingi's toned muscles, admiring them silently.

Mingi moaned out softly, his arms restlessly gripping at the edges of the tub, allowing his hybrid to mess him up. Its been months since they last touched each other and he misses it so much.

He felt his member getting hard with Yunho's touches and he felt the urge to cum. As he was going to stroke his member, Yunho slapped them away.

"What do you think you're doing?" Yunho asked teasingly as he gripped Mingi's wrist, staring back down at his needy lover. 

Mingi looked up at Yunho with pleading, teary eyes, "Please Yunnie, let me touch myself."

Yunho gulped, trying to compress his urges to fuck his lover, "No."

He looked around until his eyes landed on Mingi's tie, and he grinned.

A/N: You guys know it! We're having smut the next chap!! It's been so long since I've written smut.