Bloodlust pt.28

Warning! Smuttttt

Yunho let out a muffled moan when Mingi entered his tongue into his cavern, submitting almost instantly when Mingi grinded on him.

Mingi noticed the hard bulge forming on Yunho's pants and smirked, "You're hard already? So needy. "

Yunho blushed furiously at the statement and lowered his head in embarrassment.

Mingi giggled and tilted his head up, crashing their lips once again into a heated kiss. His hand sneakily palmed on Yunho's bulge, while the other pinning Yunho's waist down. Yunho moaned at the sudden pressure placed on his member, yet couldn't buck his hips to get some friction.

Mingi could feel his erection grow with how addicting Yunho's moans were. And he could confirm it when he felt growing pain on his member the longer he listened to Yunho's moan.

Mingi pulled away and pulled Yunho into the bathtub. He took off his uniform along Yunho's muddy ones and turned on the shower.

The hot and steamy water splashing onto the both naked males as they continued to make out. This time Mingi gently ran his fingers along the hybrid's hard member, earning a soft whimper from the taller.

Yunho pushed Mingi off of him as he tried to jerk himself off but was stopped by his boyfriend, "M-mingi, please..."

Mingi didn't utter a word and kneeled down infront of Yunho's standing member. He stared at it for a quick second and didn't hesitate to take in Yunho's full member.

Yunho shuddered at the pleasure and grunted as Mingi bobbed his head gently. He groaned when Mingi sped up, facefucking himself in an inhumane speed. Mingi moaned loudly into the blowjob, earning a deep growl from the hybrid.

Yunho gripped harshly on Mingi's hair and growled louder as he felt his orgasm near, his knees buckling intensely at the overwhelming pleasure, and he threw his head back as his orgasm reaching.

And finally, he groaned and released fully into Mingi's mouth, which the younger gladly swallowed all of it.

"Did I do good?" Mingi's voice trembled slightly as he asked, he looked up to Yunho with anticipation lacing his eyes.

Yunho took in the younger's facial expression and it was too much for him too handle. The way Mingi licks his lips to ensure all of Yunho's cum were cleaned, the way his cheeks blushed from the steamy water, the way he looks up at the hybrid waiting to be praised. Everything just screamed dangerous to him.

"Fuck, Mingi. You did so great." Yunho growled and his eyes shone a dark purple.

Yunho didn't waste a second to push Mingi down into the bathtub, pinning the younger down. He started leaving kisses all over his body.

Yunho purposely linger more around Mingi's Adam's apple and his ears, wanting to pleasure his baby with as much love as he could give.

Mingi would flinch whenever Yunho nibbles on his earlobe yet he didn't stop the taller from doing so. He would only allow his boyfriend to do this to him and he liked it secretly despite being over stimulated.

Mingi was drooling and tearing up uncontrollably with only Yunho's kissing and his sensitive spots were attacked over and over again. His body being over stimulated with the gentle yet harsh touches and the steaming water splashing onto them.

His member leaking precum and would twitch whenever Yunho leaned over to suck on his skin, his moans were melody to Yunho's ears.

"You ready to get fucked, babe?" Yunho asked as he got up to admire the marks he had given to Mingi.