Bloodlust Pt 33

"Hey Wooyoungie!" A 7 year-old Sannie shouts excitedly as he runs towards his friend.

"Good morning Sannie!" The 7 year-old Wooyoungie waves happily at his friend.

They were both orphans at the same shelter. They've known each other for years and was sent to the shelter almost the same day.

San's parents sent him there when he was 4 as they claimed him to be a "nuisance" in their life. And poor Sannie at that age thought he was there to make friends. He haven't heard any news about his parents since. He cried and cried for hours that day when his parents didn't come to bring him home.

At the same day, Wooyoung was brought to the shelter. His parents died because of an accident and no relatives in the family wants to take him in. The poor boy was alone at home waiting for his parents when the accident happen. He was forcely sent to the orphanage.

And they met.

Their eyes met for the first time and they clicked. It's as if something in them tells them that they're connected, in a spiritual way.

They're just meant to be.

But because of their small sizes, they tend to get bullied a lot in the shelter.

"Arghh!" An older boy, Jimmy pushes Wooyoung onto the ground and tugged on his soft hair.

"You're such a loser." Jimmy laughed, the others following.

"Your parents died because of you. You should be ashamed of yourself." Jimmy continued to shame Wooyoung, causing the boy underneath him to sob softly.

"I-It's not my fault.." Wooyoung whimpers, the grip on his hair tightening.

Wooyoung yelped out at the burning pain on his scalp, yet was covered over by the hysterical laughters of the older orphans.

Drips of hot tears started streaming down his cheeks as he felt the embarrassment rising in him. He felt wronged and horrible.

Suddenly, the stinging pain on his scalp was lifted, the demonic laughters stopped and was replaced with an ear piercing scream.

Wooyoung turned to look at what had happened. His eyes widen at the horrifying scene that just took place.

San was hovering over Jimmy, his hands pushing a knife deep into the older's thigh. His eyes dripping with anger and disgust as he eyed the older.

He scanned the other orphans and they quickly shuffled backwards in fear, not wanting to be the second victim.

Wooyoung quickly got on his feet and rushed to San's side to calm him, assuring him that he's fine, which did the trick.

San walked over to the thrashing Jimmy, "Come near us one more time and your arm is next." Mind you, they were only 8 at that time. For a child to speak like that is not normal.

It was from that day San realised his love for knives. He loved the feeling of feeling people's skin ripping.

The guardians of the orphanage were scared to life, they were scared that they might be hurt by the small yet dangerous child.

But they didn't send him away, they kept him, bacause of Wooyoung. They knew the smaller child needed San with him. They were practically inseparable.

The two stayed in the orphanage until 18 years old. They went to highschool and graduated. Everything was peaceful, no bullies, no hates and they were happy.

No signs of bloodlust was seen coming from San after the incident 10 year ago. And Wooyoung was relieved internally.

The two moved out from the orphanage and rented an apartment together. They worked at a bookstore as a part time to pay for the rents, their college fees and so on.