Epilogue

*Many Months Later*

"Hurry up Trey! He's coming out any second.",Taylor screamed from the backseat.
She was going into labor with their second child and screamed out in pain as her contractions got closer.
"Hold on baby. We're almost there, we're almost there.",Trey tried to reason. He tried to soothe her as she screamed in pain while he drove her to the hospital. He often struggled to keep his attention on the road as her yells got louder as time went on.
Taylor felt a warm liquid running down her legs. She reached down and saw it blood. "Trey I'm bleeding! Oh my gosh I'm bleeding!",she broke down in tears.
Trey stomped on the gas pedal swerving his car in order to get there faster. When they finally reached the hospital, he quickly ran to the backseat and carried his wife bridal style. "It's okay mama, we're here now."
He rushed inside and called out,"Help! I need help! My wife is going into labor!"
A nurse came out with a wheelchair and rushed over to them. Trey sat Taylor! on the chair and the nurse quickly wheeled Taylor into a room.
Trey sighed and hurried over to the front desk to check her in and give them all her information before scurrying over to the delivery room that Taylor was in just as Mariah and Chris walked in. They followed close behind up to her room.
Her loud screams could be heard out in the hallway and when they walked in she was already pushing her child out. Mariah watched in horror as her best friend was struggling to give birth and Chris was nearly to tears watching his twin sister in so much pain. Trey held onto his wife's hand cheering her on to keep pushing.
On her third push, Taylor finally gave birth to their son. Trey kissed his wife's cheek and said,"I love you Taylor."
"I love you too Trey,"she mumbled softly as her eyes started to close.
"Taylor?",Trey shook her shoulder in worry.
The heart monitor that was hooked up to Taylor began beeping loudly and showed signals of her heart beat slowly down dramatically.
"What's happening to her!",Chris shouted to the doctor.
"I'm going to need you guys to leave the room",one of the nurses said ushering them out of the room.
A few more doctors and nurses rushed into the hospital room in hopes of keeping Taylor alive. Mariah, Chris, and Trey all had tears in their eyes as they made their way down to the lobby where they knew their friends and family were waiting. As soon as the reached the lobby Mama J stood up and asked,"So, hows she doing?"
The moment she asked was the moment she looked at the three of them crying and worry struck her face,"What happened? What happened to my baby!"
Trey plopped down on a chair and buried his face in his hands and broke down. Chris' had tears rolling down his face as he punched a wall. Mariah, though she was crying hysterically, tried to comfort Mama J who also started crying.
Michael held onto a three months pregnant Chyna and asked,"Yo Chris man, what the hell happened?"
Chris shook his head and clenched his fists,"She was fine and had the baby then all of a sudden her heart beat started slowing down and they kicked us out the room without telling us what happened. I swear to god if something happened to my baby sister-"
"Dad? Are you okay?",Tyson asked Chris.
Chris hadn't even noticed him in the corner with Camille and Faith. He reached out to Tyson and hugged him close. He hated crying in front of his son.
About twenty minutes later, Taylor's doctor came out and everyone stood to their feet as they held their breaths waiting for the fate of their loved one. He cleared his throat and said,"Taylor and the baby are just fine."
Everyone silently thanked god and let out sighs of relief. Mama J questioned,"Can we see her?"
"Ehh....why not?",he smiled before walking away.
Everyone headed over to her room and piled as she laid on her bed with a nurse talking to her. Trey ran up to her bedside and grabbed hold of her hand and kissed it,"I thought I lost you."
She looked up at him and everyone else in the room and a tears ran down her cheek. "I was so scared. There was blood everywhere and then the last thing I remember is Chris yelling at the doctor."
They all laughed. Trey and Chris walked over to her and Mariah said softly,"You're my best friend Taylor, I hope I never see the day where I lose you."
"Forreal," Chris added "My baby sister almost slipped away right in front of my eyes. Shits crazy. I love you babygirl. Get well soon."
"Where's my baby?",Taylor asked in alarm.
"I'm right here mommy.",Camille said pushing Chris and Mariah out of the way.
They all laughed. Trey answered,"He's getting cleaned up. He's fine."
Just as he said that, the nurse returned with Trey and Taylor's newborn. She placed him in Trey's arms, for Taylor was still a little weak. "Well now that everyone I love is here, why don't we name him?",Taylor suggested "Together."
"How about Chris Jr.?",Chris suggested with a smirk on his face.
"Shut up,"Mariah laughed.
"You can never go wrong with Jacob.",Mama J suggested a little weakly. this whole thing was a lot more than she could handle but she needed to be strong for her daughters sake.
"What about....Cameron?",Mariah suggested.
"Ooh I like that.",Chyna added. "It sounds cute with Camille's name."
"Yeah, I like it too. What do you think about Cameron Trey?",Taylor asked.
"I like it if you like it baby."he responded.
"I like Cameron Aldon Neverson.", she smiled.
"You wanna give him my middle name?",he asked in shock.
"He's your son."
"OUR son babe.",he added.
"I love you. All of you. now come give me some love.",she requested and everyone went over to hug her one by one.
Any person could look at all these individuals and point out their flaws. Infidelity, lying, deception, unemployment, secrets....the list goes on but they are all just average people facing normal obstacles. They faced hardships and got emotional from time to time but they each knew that the world meant nothing if they didn't find the one thing that kept them going.... love.
THE END!