Chapter Nine

Taylor's POV
I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling with his arms around my waist. He was sleeping like there was nothing wrong with our marriage. Like I didn't know any better. I've just been playing it cool for my daughter's sake. At least until I find the proof I need. I can't even focus on anything else these days. Not even work.
"Trey.",I called out his name.
No response.
"Treeey."I tapped onto his arm.
"Mm, what's wrong?",he said as he woke up.
"Trey, do you remember when you married me and in our vows you said you would swear to keep me happy no matter what? That you would do everything possible to please me?"
"Yeah, I remember."
"I want you to be honest with me, because I've been pondering this question for some time now. Just keep it on hundred."
"Aight, ask me."
"Are you......have you ever cheated on me?"
I looked over at him and he sat up in the bed and turn on the lamp that was sitting on the nightstand. "Taylor, I have put you and Camille first in my life since day one. The very thought of you even asking me that hurts more than you even know. No I know I been extremely busy and I know that makes you unhappy, but I want you to know that I have nevercheated on you. And just to make up for all the lost time, I want you me and Camille to go on a little family vacation. Just the three of us."
His words swarmed around my brain. Never huh? Maybe I was just trippin and I over exaggerated the whole thing. His first album has been topping the music charts so that might explain how busy he has been.
"You mean that?",I asked.
"Of course. Where do you wanna go?"
"We need to do something that's fun for Camille, that's all that matters to me."
"Well she been to Disneyland here in Cali a lot so how about we go to Disney World in Florida?"
"That's good. We're gonna have to go in like three weeks. at least so we can be here when Mariah has her baby."
"Alright, cool with me."
"Trey, I love you and I know I give you a hard time bu-"
"Taylor, don't apologize, I understand. Now give daddy a kiss."he smirked.
I rolled my eyes and planted a big kiss on his lips. I married this man for a reason, I love him. I know what kind of person he is so I'm mad at myself for ever thinking he would cheat on me.

Chris' POV
"I'm tryna make peace babe
These tears run down my face
So I close my eyes, but we both cry
And you say this is it baby baby
She said she tired of my shit, she wanna quit
The funny thing, I've been good to her
Not doing shit...
But she think that I've been fuckin' with
Keisha, Latoya and Lisa
Dirty Diana, Nicki and Amber
Got to be out of your damn mind" I started to sing.
"Tell me what's the deal with you?
There's something wrong, I feel it too
We hardly see each other
And now you wanna talk about space
You changed...
You wanna leave me now but you can't tell me
Why do we argue?
Why do we scream?
I wish it was better, I don't want you to leave
So sick & tired of drinking this bottle
Contemplating the pill overdose
I think this one shot will stop the pain
And now I'm sleeping, I just wanted you to love me"
I don't why I came up with a a detailed song like 'Love 2 Remember' but it allowed me to express myself. The past two days I haven't been able to sleep at all. I'm back to Mariah wanting a break from 'us'.
I took her for granted. She didn't deserve all the harsh things I said to her. She didn't deserve all the shit i put her through. But most of all, she didn't deserve to cry like that. The last time I'd seen her cry that hard was when Tyson's dad filed for full custody over him. That tore her to shreds and the fact that she was crying just as hard, made me want to do some harsh things to myself.
This is the only woman who can make me cry just because of how much I love her. She's one of a kind. She's special. She's anything that I could ever want and I'm pushing her away.
I've been in the studio by myself all day today. All my emotions just keep pouring out into songs. I could write songs all day as long as I write from utter experience.
But this isn't over. None of this is. This is only the beginning. My child will be born almost any day now and I need to be with my family. I need to be with my wife. I need to be strong, I need to go to war. I'm just fighting for for what's mine.
I started fooling around with beats and instrumentals and I created something special. I called it, War For Ya.
"Step one: I could be your man
You can call me daddy when we're fuckin' in the sand
Step two: Let's go for a ride, baby
Better hold still, I'll drive baby
Step three: I'll be in these streets
Throwing up the west side
Checking up the b's
And they can't take away my pride
They just can't take away my pride
(Till they bury me)
Look into my eyes, and see what I see
You're a mind reader, it's just you and me
I'm ready to go to war for you
I'm a be a warrior, I'm a make sure you're safe with me
I be smoking that cali
And baby me and you can fly
Think it over one more time
Yeah, just one more time"
I was just glad i had this awesome studio session. I was in dire need of it. I took out my phone and saw two missed calls. One from Trey and the other from Mike. I wanted to call Mariah, we need to talk things through.