Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Chris' POV
"Tell me when to stop, You know I ain't gon hurt you baby, Tell me when to stop, Girl if I start to get carried away, Tell me when to stop, I'mma li-li-li-lic-",I started to sing to myself I walked into my bedroom and walked in on Mariah on the phone.
"I know! I feel like I haven' seen you in forever!", she said through the phone with her back turned to me. Who was she on the phone with?
I stood in the doorway and listened as she said,"I know! I miss you so much. Yea- Oh really?" she started laughing hard "I'm not about to get in the middle of all that. If you guys wanna act like little females on their periods..." she paused for a bit "Oh whatever! It was really nice hearing your voice August. I'll talk to you later, bye." she hung up the phone.
"August huh?",I cleared my throat and walked into the room.
"Yeah, he just called to check up on me."she shrugged.
"Yeah? Well tell him to my his own got damn business."
She rolled her eyes and said,"Can you just stop all of that? For once?"
"Stop all of what?"
"All that extra shit. It's so immature and I hate when you act all petty like that."
"You know, it really amazes me how blind you can be to all of this." I watched as she furrowed her eyebrows at me.
"What are you talking about?"
"You used to bone him and if you didn't, he wants to."
"What?",she chuckled in disbelief.
"Mariah, I think you're forgetting the fact I was once that guy. I used to want women that were already taken so I know what's going on through August's mind."
She stood up from the bed and wobbled towards me and said,"I'm not, nor have I ever even slept with August. I haven't even thought about it, so if that's what you're thinking then you're sadly mistaken."she flipped her hair off her shoulder and wobbled out of the room.
"Don't flip your hair and walk away from me. We're having a conversation.",I called back.
"Well then consider this conversation over."
I walked over to the staircase and called down below loud enough for her to hear me,"Fine, if you gon hang out with your nigga friend then I'mma go call up one of my female friends."
I waited for some sort of response but I never got one back. I shrugged. This girl thinks I'm playing. I'm Chris Breezy, with or without this wedding ring on, women still crawl towards me. Especially some old "friends" of mine.

Mariah's POV
I sat outside in one of the patio chairs having a conversation with Chyna before Chris and I are supposed to go to my last doctors appointment before the baby comes in two weeks.
"So, are you excited for the baby!",Chyna squealed.
"Eh..."I shrugged.
"What?"
"I'm not ready for sleepless nights, tender breasts, and possible negative comments from the media."
She nodded.
"The day I was on Twitter and all Chris' little fans called me a gold digger because of our new house. Little do they know, he bought this on his own, I had no part in it whatsoever."
"Well forget all those haters, I get a whole bunch hate from Michael's fans all the time. As for the baby problem, you should consider hiring a nanny. That's what we did."
"Hmmm, I'll have to talk to Chris about tha-"
I was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Chyna stood up from her seat and said,"I'll get it."
I picked up my phone to check my emails and within a minute or so, Chyna returned with someone behind her. It was definitely the last person I expected to see.
I stood up from my seat as she came over and give me a hug,"Draya! It's so nice to see you!"
"Mariah, look at you. You're so big now! How you been mama?"she smiled.
"I'm good, have seat girl."
Draya Michelle is my boss. I have worked for her as a model to her her clothing lines FineAssGirls and Mint Swim, a bikini line. The last time I saw her was when I told her I got pregnant and she gave me maternity leave. That's why I've made it my mission to get my body back after this baby so I can get back to doing what I love to do, modeling. I can't model with all this extra weight I gained.
"Oh, I won't be staying long."she smiled.
"Why not?"I asked.
"Because I'm here for Chris. He invited me out to lunch or something like that."
Bitch what? It's no secret that Chris and Draya used to date. I knew exactly what i was getting myself into when I decided to work for her. At the time I was desperate for a job and she offered me one right on the spot because she thought I had a unique look. Chyna looked at me with a 'Handle Your Business' type look.
"You a-and Chris?",I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, he didn't tell you?"
"No, must've slipped his mind. I'll be right back."I said getting up from my seat and walking inside. I saw Chris the second I was inside the house and he had that same goofy ass smile he always had.
"Oh is my friend here yet?",he asked.
I crossed my arms and glared at him.
"I'll take that as a yes."
"You think this shit is funny Chris?"
He shrugged and said,"What do you want me to tell you Mariah?"
"I want you to tell that broad outside, that probably isn't wearing any panties, to leave my fucking house."
"Oooh she ain't wearing no panties!",he joked.
I shook my head in utter disbelief,"Why do you insist on making a fool out of me? Huh? Does the fact that I'm your wife mean nothing to you?"
"So I guess now you understand how I feel when your always with ya boy August despite the fact that I ain't fucking with his bitch ass no more. You always tell me to do shit that YOU don't even apply to yourself. Then you wanna run to all your little girl friends and my mom and complain then I ain't a man" he pounded on his chest.
"You did this to prove a point?"
"At least you paid attention to me. I've been trying to get you to see that I really am a man by buying this big ass house, trying to be a role model for Tyso-"
"You think drinking and partying is being a role model for a 4 year old? Miss me with all that bullshit Chris because the difference between your "friends" and mine, is that I never dated August. I never had sex with him like you had with Draya. So tell that bitch, it's time to go."
"Yeah, I will, because I wouldn't want us to lose our lunch reservations."he started towards the back door and called Draya inside.
"Your so busy her that you don't even remember we had a doctor's appointment today."
He placed a hand on her back and started to lead Draya over to the front door and he called out,"Oh yeah, why don't you call August to take you since you just missed him SOOO much."and with that, they left. Slamming the door behind them.
"Ugh, I hate him so much!",I cried.
Chyna came inside and embraced me with a tight hug,"Girl don't worry about him. He's just heated right now. I know Chris and he's just showing emotion."
I shook my head,"I-I can't deal with this anymore Chyna. This is all too much for me. This wasn't supposed to be like this! None of this was."
"So what are you saying?"
"I need to pack me and Tyson's things. We're going to stay with my parents for awhile."I sniffed.