Chapter Twenty

Mariah's POV
I rolled onto my side and cried. My head was pounding and my side was still stinging from Chris' sharp kick. I heard the sound of the front being slammed shut and his car pulling out of the driveway. This was all happening to fast for me to even be able to function properly.
My heavy flow of tears blurred my vision and even when I tried to sit up, my side was hurting like hell. After minutes on the floor, I slowly got up from the floor and grabbed my pink robe and put it on. I slowly walked over to the night stand and picked up my phone and called Chyna.
"Bitch shouldn't you be fuckin your man by now?",she answered giggling.
I sniffled and said,"I-It was an accident."
"What?"
"I didn't mean to.", was all I was able to choke out before breaking out into a heavy cry.
"Mariah? Mariah, what the hell happened to you?"
"I, fucked uuup!"
"Lord, I'm coming over there right now. You just be careful and wait for me.",she hung up.
Within five minutes, Chyna was in my house by using the spare key we kept hidden outside. She ran up into my room to where I was crying my eyes out on my bed. The second she laid eyes on me, her eyes grew wide and she covered her mouth with her hands,
"Oh no boo! No, no, no!", she came over and sat beside me on the bed and when she pulled me into a tight hug, I winced out in pain.
I laid my head on her shoulder and bawled while she tried to figure out what was wrong. When my crying slowed down to low whimpers Chyna said in a low voice,"Mariah I need you to be honest with me, who did this to you? Who put their hands on you?"
I remained silent for about a minute and said,"It wasn't his fault Chy, it was mine."
"Please tell me when you say 'he' you aren't referring to Chris."
My silence confirmed her assumption and she said,"I'm just so confused, why did this happen? This was supposed to be your guys' night."
I just shut my eyes and said lowly,"I know. I really hate myself for what I did and I'm even too ashamed to repeat it. I just hope Chris can forgive me."
"I'm not gonna force you to tell me what happened, I'm just gonna advise you to tell Mama J what he did to you. You can't be treated like this, it's not fair to you or anybody else."she said.
"You can't tell anybody, about any of this alright?"
"But w-"
"But nothing Chyna. I mean it, if any of this got out to the public he'll be finished and that's certainly not the kind of thing that should be put out there. Okay?"
She sighed,"I gotchu. I wish you'd know how hard it is from my point of view to see you like this. You're like my baby sister, Mariah."
"Can I tell you something?"
"Anything."
"You know how I said a few days ago that I was scared of what might happen to my marriage because of what happened to Trey and Taylor?"
"Yeah, and i said that nothing will ever happen to it because Chris loves you very much. Why?"
I just stared into space and then belted out,"Well....I think I might have ruined my marriage." then busted back into tears.
"Get a hold of yourself Mariah! Now I'm sure whatever you did isn't as bad as you're making it out to be."
"I moaned out August's name while Chris and I were having sex!"
"Oh shit."
I nodded.
"Well why did you go and do that? Y'all didn'-"
"God no! We were on the phone for like an hour before Chris came back and that was just the name that rolled off m tongue. It was an honest mistake."
"Well that's still no reason for him to put his hands on you. I don't care if you accidentally called him Frank Ocean, that nigga should've kept his hands to himself!"
"You just don't get it Chyna."
"No I get it Mariah, you don't! Chris is only the second man you've ever had a relationship with, Rodney being the first and since Rodney was putting his hands on you on a daily basis you now think it's not a big deal if Chris put his hands on you once or twice. Lemme tell you something, you can't give men a pass when it comes to that shit. Now I'm not saying you should divorce him or anything but you need to raw the line and put him in check so that shit don't repeat itself. I've been in a VERY abusive relationship before and it all started when I gave that nigga a pass when he first laid his hands on me."
I shook my head,"I didn't know. I'm sorry that happened to you Chy."
"Yeah.....me too."
"I'm so confused. I don't even know what to do now. He just stormed out of her not too long ago."
"If I know Chris the way I think I do, he probably went over to my house to go talk with Michael and will probably end up staying in one of the extra rooms." Chyna looked at me and said "I guess I'll tell you what I told everybody else. I'm hosting like a big dinner and invited everyone. Like Taylor AND Trey. And I'mma even invite August and Cassandra's ass. So that means you AND Chris have to be there."
"Alright when is it?"
"Tomorrow night."

Taylor's POV
"Hey Daddy. It's been awhile since I last heard from you. Anyways, when you're tired of playing family man make sure you call me so I can suck that long juicy dick of yours. Mmm"
Those words, that voice, that whore. It's literally all I've been able to think about for these past couple of weeks. I swear if I find out who that whore is she will be DRAGGED.
Since I kicked Trey out of the house, he has been calling me and tryna get me to talk to him. Of course, I can't keep Camille away from him so if he does come to the house I just make sure she is dressed and ready to go out with him. I haven't said many words to him but it's not like he's making much of an effort to fix what he broke.
The funny thing about this whole thing, is that after he got caught he surprisingly has had so much free time as opposed to before I even suspected anything was wrong. That fucking bastard....
My mom doesn't know and neither does Chris, but i plan on telling them. Only Taylor and Chyna know. I haven't known Cassandra long enough to trust her with such information. Until then, I'm keeping my eyes wide open for any bitch with 5 mile radius of Trey's penis. He's lucky I'm very sane or I would have chopped his penis OFF.