Chapter Twenty Four

August's POV
After days of pure silence in the house, I made up my mind on what to do next. I stood up from the living room couch and jogged up the stairs and into our bedroom. I grabbed an empty moving box that was in the back of the closet and and began to rip off the clothes from their hangers and dumped them into the box.
All these damn clothes I bought were going into this box along with the shoes and all the other shit. Cassandra walked into the closet as the box was almost full and asked,"You're moving out?"
I didn't bother looking at her, I just kept ripping the clothes off the shelf,"Nope. You are. This is all of yo shit."
"C'mon, can't we talk about this baby?"
"Nah, it's over. I want you out of my house within in the the next two hours. Understand?"
"August!"
"Make that one hour."
"You can't just do me like that."
"I can and I will."
I started to walk out of the closet but she blocked my way.
"Move.",I snapped.
"Not until you hear me out, I love you."
"You don't know the first thing about love. All you care about is all the shit I bought you. Back in New Orleans, when I didn't even have money to pay my got damn rent, I spent the little I had to make you happy. But I guess it was just a waste of time now wasn't it?"
"I've always loved you, regardless of all the stuff you gave me."
"Bullshit. Cass why you still here? I don't fuck with you or that nigga Trey no more. Now get the fuck outta my way before I call Taylor to beat that ass again."
"You bastard." she shook her head "Fine, I'll leave. But come crawling back to me when all your shit falls apart."
She stepped aside and grabbed her things from the hangers and continued to pack her things. I ain't got no regrets.I fell in love with a real ass female back in New Orleans but along the way to my success that girl started changing. This Cassandra, was not the woman I fell in love with.

Mariah's POV
"So where exactly do you see yourself in a year?",I asked Taylor as I took a sip from my wine glass.
"Divorced. Completely.",Taylor responded.
"Divorced?",I nearly choked.
She nodded,"Yeah. I just can't picture myself with Trey anymore. I even spoke with a divorce lawyer yesterday."
"So you're really serious Tay. When did you have time to think about all of this?"
"To be honest, I was thinking about divorce before all that shit went down at Chyna's house." she shrugged "I just need peace."
I took a sip of my wine and nodded before setting the cup down," I can understand that. When I was fighting for Tyson's custody, that was all I wanted."
"So how are you and Chris doing? Better I hope."
"Yeah, we're doing better than okay. We're doing doing great."
"What are you guys gonna do now that he's unemployed?"
"He's what?",my eyes widened.
"He didn't tell you?"
I shook my head.
"Well then that's a conversation you need to have with him not me. I'm sorry, I just assumed you already knew."
"What happened? Tell me everything you know!"
"He got fired. The label was getting tired of having to bail him out of all the drama he's been involved with over the years and they got dropped him."
"Oh my gosh, I need to get home."I stood up and started walking towards the door then I stopped and turned around and walked back over to the table and downed the rest of my wine before leaving.
I drove straight home and the second I stepped inside, I called out "Chris. Chris!"
"I'm in the kitchen babe.",he called back.
I walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see an array of chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne sitting a a bucket of ice. He popped open the bottle and poured the champagne into two wines glasses and dropped a medium sized strawberry in each glass.
He handed me a glass and gave me a peck on my cheek,"Hey babe. How was your day?"
"Um, it was good. What's going on here?",I questioned and took a sip from the glass.
"I just thought I would do something special for my beloved wife."
"Can we tal-"
"I already know what you're gonna ask."
"You do?"
He took my glass out of my hand and set it on the counter. He nodded and stepped in closer to me and began kissing on my neck. "Yep, the kids are at my mom's house."
"What? That's not...exactly...mmm.......what....I was..mmmmm....gonna-"
He picked me up and sat me on the counter. I wrapped my arms around his neck as kissed each other oh so passionately. He picked up a strawberry and held it to my lips and I took a bite out of it then went back to kissing him.
"You know you gon get it tonight right?",he said in between kisses.
"Mm, take me upstairs baby.",I whispered.
He lifted me off the counter and carried me up the stairs and into our bedroom and he shut the door behind us with his foot. He walked over to the bed and gave me a peck on the lips and looked at me with intense eyes then without so much as a warning, he threw me onto the bed.
"Chris, make sure you strap up.",I said.
"I know. And don't call me Chris. What's my name in the bedroom?"
I giggled.
"What's my name Mariah?"
I bit my lip,"Daddy."
"That's right.", he said pressing his lips against mine.
His hands went to my waist and he slowly pulled my shirt up over my head exposing my black bra. He lowered his kisses down to my neck and onto my collar bone. My breathing picked up from anticipation. His hands went to my back where he unlatched my bra and tugged it off.
I assisted him in taking off his shirt exposing his beautiful body with hard rock abs and drawings and colors of of creative tattoos painted all over his body.
He laid me down until my head was against the pillows arranged on our bed. He climbed on top of me and placed his head in the crook of my neck and sucked on it. He was teasing me. The longer he took, the hornier I was getting. Chris knows how to play the game in the bedroom (or in any other place we have sex). He gets you to beg.
He lowered his kisses once more, bringing them to my breasts. He sucked on my left one and he fondled with my right one. I held onto his head, running my fingers through his soft curly black hair.
"Mm!",was all that was able to escape my mouth. This time around, I have to be extra careful on what comes out of my mouth during intercourse. I doubt Chris would ever gimme a second chance if I accidentally said someone else's name again.
"Look at me.",he commanded.
My eyes looked down at him and Chris was circling his tongue around my nipple. His eye contact was so strong it was hard for me to look away. His tongue lowered onto my naval and that's when he started tugging my shorts off.Those came off like a breeze and then came my panties, he literally tore them off.
"Why'd you rip those? They're expensive.",I questioned. To be honest I was actually kind of annoyed. Those are one of my favorite pair of panties since they match with most of my bras.
"Who cares? I'll buy you some new ones.",he said tugging me by my legs towards him.
"I don't want new on-"
He shut me up real quick the second his tongue came in contact with my clitoris. He chuckled to himself and said,"That's right, that ass shut up real quick."
He flicked his tongue of my pearl first at a slow pace but once he picked up the pace, I was literally tugging on his hair. He lifted his head and glared at me,"Ow that shit hurts Mariah!"
"Shut up and eat that shit!",I shoved his head back down.
"Oh, see now you done fucked up.", he said. He stood up and took off his dark jeans and his Calvin Klein boxers. He ripped open the Magnum wrapper with his teeth and slid it on then he forced himself inside my hole so fast I didn't have time to take a breath.
"Ah! Fuuuuck!",I screamed.
"See.....that's what happens when you fuck with Daddy.",he gritted through his teeth as he pounded him self inside me.
He slapped my thigh and I whimpered. "Uh, uh, uh!", I let out loudly.
"Oh, you tryna let the neighbors hear?",he questioned. "You better shut that shit up. Now!"
I bit down on my lip to try and stop myself from letting out any loud noises but it was hard when you have Chris making love to me in such a rough yet satisfying manner.
"Mm, baby don't stop. Yes! Right there!"
A smile formed across his face as he slowed down his pace. I looked up at him in confusion and asked,"Why'd you slow down? Faster Chris!"
"What the fuck is my name Mariah?"
I rolled my eyes,"Daddy."
"Good, so that's how you ask me to to go faster. Damn, shit ain't even that hard to remember....",he said he he tightly gripped my waist and penetrated himself in and out of me at a faster rate.
He slapped my thigh again and my groan turned into a moan as my legs shook from my intense orgasm. Chris came to a quick stop and said,"You gon ride Daddy?"
I smiled,"Of course."
Chris laid on the bed with his hands behind his head and I climbed on top and eased his penis inside of me. His size is a lot to take in. It seems to be a bit bigger than I remember, but hey I'm not complaining.
I bounced on top of him going as fast as I could. My breasts were bouncing up and down along with the rest of my body.
"Mm", I moaned "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me."
Chris let out a few low grunts then gripped onto my waist and plunged himself deeper inside of my. *slap* *slap* *slap* is the sound our bodies makes as we hit each other.
Chris slapped my ass as I neared my second climax. My ass jiggled and he slapped it again this time much harder than the rest and I'm sure there's gonna be Chris' hand print there for awhile.
"Oh my gosh! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"
"You gon cum with me?"
"Ah shit, fuck yeah."
I came right on top of his dick. He lifted me off of him just as he busted in his condom. He got up from the bed and flushed it down the toilet. I laid down in the bed feeling tired as shit. Chris came back with a new pair of boxers on and slid into the bed beside me and said,"Babe, you gon have to get back on birth control because you know I don't like wearing rubbers."
"Okay,"I said tiredly.
"Damn, been fucking with you for two years and you still ain't used to this dick?",he chuckled.
"Shut up."
He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me,"As much as I hate it when you talk to me like that, I still love your sexy ass." he gently smacked it but it still stung from the last time he slapped it.
"Love you too." I said then drifted off to sleep.