Chapter Twenty Five

Chris' POV
I woke up the next morning with Mariah's ass still knocked out. I chuckled as I looked under the sheets and saw her still naked. A smirk spread across my face as I squirmed down under the sheets over to Mariah's ass.
I planted a soft kiss on her cheeks them with my hands I spread them apart and stuck my tongue in between them. My face was buried in between her fat, fluffy, and soft ass.
"Mmm.",I heard her moan.
I chuckled and lifted my tongue out her ass and gave it another hard slap then came out from under the sheets. She mugged the shit outta me and rubbed her ass and said,"My ass hurts like hell. No more slapping today."
I ignored her,"Baby, can you gimme some head? After that we can get this shit started."
She sucked her teeth and threw the blanket off the bed and tugged off my draws. She then picked up my dick and licked her lips before placing her tongue on my tip. I closed my eyes and placed my hands behind my back. I'm letting her do it by herself since she know how to do it the right way. My wife knows how to please me.
Her tongue swirled around on my tip as she tightly gripped onto the base. Then she slowly began to take in my size. She started rubbing my shaft as she began deep throating. I opened my eyes and I moved her hair out of her face. She looked up and made some sexy ass eye contact with me that made me bust real quick. I let out a low grunt as my seeds poured out from my tip and Mariah licked it all up and swallowed it down.
She can over to me puckering up her lips for a kiss but I put a hand up and she ended up kissing my hand. "Mariah, I tell you all the time I can't kiss you after you suck my dick. That's gay!"
She giggled,"Oh yeah, I forgot. Lemme go brush my teeth."
She started to climb off the bed but I pulled her naked body back and said,"Hold up you can do that later." I pushed her down on her back and grabbed another Magnum off the nightstand and slid it onto my dick.
I spread open Mariah's soft long legs and ran two fingers over her clit. She smiled at me licked her lips,"Ooh Daddy don't tease me like that."
I winked at her then stuck in the tip inside and slowly stuck the rest of myself inside her tight warm pussy......

Mariah's POV
I don't think I've ever been this tired before. Chris is acting like a damn rabbit and won't let me rest for shit. I swear that boy has much more energy then I can handle at one time. We've fucked around around three times already and it's not even dinner time yet.
Speaking of which, I about down here int he kitchen making us some pasta since neither one of us has had much time to eat today.
Chris came downstairs in nothing but some basketball shorts and asked,"Is the food done yet?"
"Almost, gimme ten more minutes."
He came up close to me and pushed me against the counter and kissed my neck,"That's plenty of time for round four."
"Stop Chris.",I said walking out of his grip. "I'm tired."
"Aight, I'm sorry."
I focused my attention back on what I was cooking and then I asked,"So when were you planning on telling me you got fired?"
I heard him sigh and he asked,"How'd you hear about that?"
"Well I certainly didn't hear it from you."
"I wasn't tryna hide it. I was tryna figure out how to tell you."
"Now that I know, what are we gonna do?"
"I don't know. I still ave to talk to my manager about it."
"I'm coming too."
"Why?"
"What do you mean 'why' I wanna know what's going on so I can be there to support you."
He came over to me and gave me a kiss on my neck.

Trey's POV
I was driving down the I-65 going about 90 in order to make it to the airport in time. I have an important meeting over in Atlanta about a big tour they want me to do with a few other celebrities. My phone rang and I started to ignore it.
It rang again and again and again. Whoever it was obviously had something important they wanted to tell me but I was just tryna get to the airport on time.
The phone rang again for the seventh time so I reached into my shirt pocket and pulled out my cellphone. I quickly looked down at the screen and said it was Cassandra's number. I had deleted her number from my contacts a long time ago but she obviously still has mine.
Just seeing her number angered the shit outta me and I wanted to just throw my phone out of the window. She called once again and I angrily swiped the phone unlocked and yelled through the phone,"What the FUCK do you want?"
"Trey, I know you don't wanna talk to me bu-"
"Talk to you? Cassandra lemme tell you, I wish you weren't even breathing anymore! You've costed me so much pain, stress, and my whole family fell apart and that's all your fault. You said you could handle it but obviously you couldn't Don't call me anymore!"
"Wait don't hang up. I have something to tell you!"
"What the fuck do you have to say!"
"I-I'm pregnant."she said softly.
My eyes grew wide. "W-what?" I looked down at the phone to see if I'd heard her correctly and then I heard a loud honking sound. I looked up and saw an 18 wheeler coming straight for me and
*CRASH*
Everything had gone black.