Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Trey's POV
"Daddy?",Camille hopped over to me.
"Yes baby?",I smiled down at her.
"Can I have ice cream?"
I looked around our hotel room and saw Taylor busy talking to someone on her phone so I nodded and grabbed Camille's hand and led her out of the room. We went to the frozen yogurt shop that just so happened to be right next to our hotel.
We had finally decided to take our family trip out here to Miami in order to take Camille to Disney World. We been having a real good time. It's been fun getting the chance to spend time with my two favorite women in the world without and form of distractions.
Cassandra has been doing her part in all of this too. She hasn't called or texted me and I guess the fact that I'm giving Camille and Taylor my undivided attention makes the two of them happy. I know the shit I'm doing is extremely risky but....I just h=get caught up in the moment of time. August is my boy and Taylor is the love of my life and I'd like things to remain the same so I guess it's time for me to tell Cass that we can't continue what we have going on and she just gon have to understand.
As I Camille and I sat in the frozen yogurt shop eating our cups of strawberry froyo, I reached into my pocket for my phone but it wasn't there. I thought back to when we were in the room and the last thing I did with my phone was take a picture of Camille in her Mickey Mouse hat then I set it on top of the table before I went into the bathroom......shit! I left my phone alone with Taylor in the damn hotel room.
"Hey Camille hurry up with your yogurt.",I urged.
"I just got it daddy."she answered.
I sighed and tapped my foot against the hard floor. "We can take it back to the hotel. Your mom is probably worried about you. C'mon."
I grabbed both our cups of yogurt in one hand and her hand in the other and raced out of the shop before she even had the chance to respond. About three minutes later, I slid my key into the door and walked into the room and saw Taylor laying on the bed and watching tv.
I handed Camille her yogurt and she walked away to the bathroom and I sat down beside Taylor and cleared my throat.
Taylor looked at me and handed me my phone and said,"Cap called. Twice."
"Who?"I asked caught off guard.
"Cap." she pointed to my phone "But they didn't say anything so I hung up.
I unlocked my phone and realized she'd been talking about C.A.P, Cassandra Alsina's Pussy. C.A.P is the name I had stored in my phone. "Oh, thanks babe."
"Who is that anyways? Cap?"
"Oh, um, that's short for Casting and Production."I lied.
"Casting and Production?"
"Yeah, they were probably calling to tell me they found people for my next music video or something like that. No big deal. Besides, I'm spending time with my family."I smiled and leaning down to kiss her lips.
She moved out of the way and sat up straight,"Hm." and crossed her arms.
I rolled my eyes,"Hm what Taylor?"
"Really Trey? Really? That's what you wanna do today?"
"What!"I shrugged.
"It's funny how you can sit here and just lie to my face like it's no big deal!"
Woah, what is she even talking about? How does she know I'm lying? Just....play it cool. No, turn back on her, "W-why do you always do that Taylor?"
"Do what Trey?", she stood up from the bed leaning in front of my face. "What exactly am I do to you?"
"Always gotta turn a good moment into some drama. Just cut the shit aight?"
"Are you serious right now?",she asked in disbelief.
I gave her a serious look,"Woman does it look like I'm joking?"
"Negro check your damn voicemail. The bitch calling your phone was also begging you to suck your dick! Over here lying to my face talkin about 'It's Casting and Production' like you don't know who it is! Then you wanna turn this whole thing back onto me like it's my fault."
I sat there in silence and I couldn't even look her in the face.
"Yeah, I know your little game Trey. You actually made me believe you when you said you would never cheat but I guess it's all a lie. This trip, this family.....this marriage."she said the last part softly" I'm taking my daughter back home to L.A. first thing tomorrow morning but as for now, I think you should sleep in another room tonight. I just don't have the energy to really deal with your trifiling ass right now."
"Taylor can you just hear me o-"
"You lost that chance the second you stepped out of our marriage, now leave before I call security up here."
And with that I grabbed the few clothes I had hanging up in the closet and left the room. I just left the room to give her some space, not end our relationship. I don't know what she knows but I can definitely say she doesn't know anything about Cassandra being the "other woman" and that's less drama for me to deal with.

Taylor's POV
I watched in pure silence and hatred as Trey walked out of the room with some of his belongings. I'm not exactly sure how we could have gone from a perfect family vacation to a horrible family vacation in a matter of ten minutes. It all happened the very second he and Camille left the room.
"So Monday at twelve on the dot?",I asked Draya through the phone.
"Yeah, any more questions?"she responded.
"No."
"Alright. I'll see you soon Taylor."and she hung up.
I was about to head into the shower when I heard the sound of Trey's phone ringing and I found it on the bed. Hmm, he must have forgotten it. I picked it up and looked at the screen and all it said was "C.A.P"
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion then answered the phone and said,"Hello?"
There was complete silence on the other end of the phone so I shrugged it off and hung up the phone. I walked into the bathroom and started to undress for my shower but his phone rang again. I walked out of the bathroom and back over to his phone to answer it but I was too late. A few seconds later his phone beeped with a voicemail notification.
It wasn't like I was really looking for something, i just had a gut feeling that it would be smart for me to listen to this voice message so I did. I pressed the phone against my ear and listened to the voice of a woman talking with a disguised baby-like voice.
"Hey Daddy. It's been awhile since I last heard from you. Anyways, when you're tired of playing family man make sure you call me so I can suck that long juicy dick of yours. Mmm",she moaned. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was masturbating right now.
I listened to the voice message one more time before I finally believed that what I just heard was real. I hung up the phone and put it back to exactly how Trey left it then I hurried back into the clothes I just took off and laid on the bed and tried to focus on the tv show that was playing until he came back with Camille. He probably realized he could have been caught because he rushed back here in the speed of light. Then he walked in and I tried to make sure I was completely calm so I could figure out if he'd lie to me but never in a million years would I believe something like this would happen.