Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Mariah's POV
"Alright so remember just be yourself and if she asks about....you know, then just be general and avoid strong answers. Alright?",Chris said hurriedly just as we were called onto the set.
Chris' manager said that a bunch of talk show hosts' and radio shows have been asking for awhile to have an interview with us. Apparently I haven't been truly introduced to the media and the fact that I'm married to Chris Brown and I'm having his first child soon is good press. Chris has just been nervous about what they might ask me like about Robyn and they might try to sneak in the '09 incident so he's been quite worried.
I was nervous myself. Today we were asked to come onto The Ellen Show. I straightened out the hem of my dress and Chris held my hand and led me out onto the stage and the crowd was screaming for us. I'm just nervous because this is my first interview on national television. The baby must have felt nervous too because he or she was kicking the hell out of me right now.
Ellen greeted us with a hug and motioned for us to sit down on the couch. "Wow, it's nice to finally meet you Mariah. Chris, it's always nice to see you."
We laughed and Chris said,"Ellen I always like seeing you. You are always so welcoming."
"That's good, I hope so. So I just really wanna jump right into all of this. Okay so back in November I was at home just watching the AMA's and you know, it was almost over and you came out on stage and doing what you usually do Chris. Singing and dancing in ways that seem impossible! Them all of a sudden BAM! You pull out a ring and propose. What was that like for you Mariah?"
I smiled and held Chris' hand and said," Um, like at first I was like just enjoying the show like everybody else. He was performing Turn Up The Music and then he started singing my favorite song No Bs. So I was just happy with that."
"Oh he sang your favorite song?"
I nodded.
"Well Chris aren't you just a romantic?"
The crowd laughed and Chris shrugged and blushed.
"So then he pulls out this ring and what were you thinking Mariah?"
"I was just like.....oh my gosh. Is this a dream? I just wanted to pinch myself to see if it was real but he was waiting for my answer and I said yes."I nodded looking at Chris.
"Do mom and dad approve of him?"
"Yep" I nodded "I called them shortly after the award show because I know they were at home watching and it turns out he went over with my son a few days earlier to ask them for my hand in marriage."
"Aww."The crowed said.
"Speaking of your son, is he Chris'?"
I shook my head.
"Oh. Tell me about that."
"Tyson, that's my son's name, is four year's old-"
"Four? How old are you?"
"23."
"So you had Tyson when you were 19? Tell me more."
I sighed,"I was young, in college and in a difficult relationship and wound up pregnant."
"Chris have you met Tyson's dad?"
Chris cleared his throat,"Yeah."
"And what was that like?"
"We, we don't talk to each other."
"What's your relationship with Tyson like?"
"Man Ellen, I'mma keep it one hundred with you. Tyson is my Little Man. I really love that kid. He has heart, he's energetic, funny, and that's one of the best kid's I've ever met. In my life."Chris stated.
"That's beautiful. I really admire that Chris. You know what I wanna know, is how you two met."
"Oh God.",I groaned with a smile. "Please do not bring that up."
Chris smirked,"Nah, cuz America needs to know how you tried to play me Mariah!"
"She tried to play you? How?",Ellen asked.
"Okay, so I had been working on a few projects out in Miami like a while ago, and my mom was having a dinner at her house. So I get there and I'm greeting everybody there and my sister Taylor, walks up and with Mariah right behind her and introduces us."
"I came because I didn't believe it when she said Chris Brown was her twin brother so I had to see it myself. I was a fan of his music and she knew that but had never told me that he was her brother in like the three or four years I had known her. Like she's my best friend."I stated.
"Right, so Mariah and I go to the dinning room and we were by ourselves-"
"Wait, I'm not sure I wanna know where this story goes,"Ellen said.
We all laughed.
"Oh trust me it was far from anything like that."I said.
"I was sitting next to her and I was tryna spit game. And she wasn't even looking at me. She honestly acted like she didn't have a care in the world that I was tryna get to know her. She even told me she wasn't a fan and I started to feel dumb up until her phone rings and it's my song Take You Down."
Everyone laughed.
"Mariah! Why didn't you put your phone on silent?",Ellen asked.
I giggled and shrugged,"I wasn't thinking. It's not that I was playing hard to get, I just was like, I have a child and I'm not gonna just jump at the first person who tries to get my attention. I was like, if I'm gonna date it has to be someone who has their head on straight and truly has values."
"Did it matter that it was someone famous?"
"Nope, the same way I acted towards him when I first met him is the same way I would have acted if it was just a normal guy. And I can honestly say that have absolutely no regrets because he's the love of my life."I smiled at him.
He smiled back at me and leaned forward and pecked my lips. The audience went crazy.
"You guys are so cute! Chris, how has your life changed now that you're married to Mariah?"
"Well, everything has changed. The one thing I love about her is that she never let's anything slide by her. If I'm being a jerk, she's gonna be like 'Chris stop tripping'. You know? I love her a lot she's carrying my first child and I couldn't be happier."
"What are you hoping for? A boy or a girl?"
"When people ask me that, here's the answer I ALWAYS give them: I just want a nice, healthy baby. That's all. It could be a boy or a girl whatever just as long as its healthy I'm happy."
"Amazing.",Ellen said

Cassandra's POV
"How long do you plan on us staying here?"August said as we rang the doorbell to Michael and Chyna's house.
I shrugged,"Just like two hours baby."
Michael swung open the front door and he dapped up August then greeted me with a hug."Aye how you doin Cass?",he asked.
When I saw August was walking into the living room, I smiled at Michael hungrily. He was looking GOOD now that he was growing out his facial hair. It made him look a lot older,"I'm good Michael, where's Chyna?"
He caught the looks I was giving him and scratched his neck and cleared his throat,"Out back by the pool."
I brought my finger up to my mouth and bit down on my index finger sexily and smirked,"Alright then." I headed towards the backyard making sure to swing my hips as best as I knew how and I could feel his eyes on my ass.
I walked outside and saw Chyna and Taylor stretched out on pool chairs in their bathing suits with drinks in their hands as they were having a discussion. "Hey bitches"I hugged them each and stripped out of my maxi dress and laid on the pool chair closest to Chyna.
"Cassandra where did you get that bathing suit? It's cute!",Taylor squealed.
I looked over at Chyna and waited for her response and she shrugged,"Yeah, it's alright."
I shrugged at Taylor trying to sound careless like Chyna and answered,"Some small store in Hawaii."
I don't know what it is, but I just really admire Chyna. She's the definition of a "True Bad Bitch". She has it all the man, the baby, the money,and yet she's still working for more. I'll do whatever it takes to be like her. From her attitude to her style choice. I just love Chyna.
"So did you guys watch Mariah and Chris' Ellen interview?",Taylor asked.
What? Why the hell is Mariah , the ugly, fat, pregnant bitch going on shows like Ellen when there are far more important people to be interviewed like me. Or Chyna. Even Taylor would be a better choice and thats saying a lot. Even though I like Taylor, she's just a dumb bitch. Like how the fuck do you not know or even suspect that you're husband is fucking someone else? It's funny because I'm her friend and I'm fucking her husband and he can't get enough of me.
"Ugh, hell no."I muttered to myself.
"What?"Chyna asked.
"Uh nothing. I just didn't get a chance to watch it."
"They were so cute. I'm just happy my brother found a good woman like Mariah.",Taylor said.
"Right? Like I was just telling Mariah the other day about that. I was like look mama, you have found yourself a good man and now that you guys are having a baby, me and Michael gon need to be the godparents."
We all laughed.
"Well I'm going into the pool, but I don't know about you two bitches."Chyna smiled and dove into the big ass pool.
"Me too.", I said copying Chyna and dove into the water.
Taylor was just chilling on the chair looking through her phone. I shrugged and swam around the pool. Chyna was just being Chyna and trying to twerk under the water.
"Taylor, where's Trey?",I asked.
"He's on his way over."she answered.
"Well then come in the pool girl!"
"Mm, okay.",she walked over to the pool and walked down the steps and joined us.
"We should do something fun like play a game."I said.
"Nah y'all bitches can't handle my games."Chyna challenged.
"What? I'm in, whatchu got?",Taylor said.
"Truth or Dare."
"Shut up! I thought you were about to something better. That's all you got?"I asked.
"Okay then, since y'all are so bad, I dare you both to take off y'all tops."Chyna smirked.
I shrugged and took mine off. Whatever I have to do to get Chyna to like me, I'll do. Taylor took hers off as well and Chyna laughed,"Damn!"
"What?",I asked.
She pointed and we all turned and saw Trey, August, and Michael standing by the back door with their mouths slightly open."Daaaamn!"
"See y'all females out here bein freaky!"Chyna laughed.
I giggled and ducked under the water and swam around until I was behind Chyna and I untied her bikini top from around her neck and it feel and we all laughed.
"Shut the fuck up."she jokingly rolled her eyes.
I looked over at Trey and winked and August obviously thought I was winking at him because he smiled and winked back. This nigga....

Taylor's POV
Trey was standing there looking at me with a smile on his face like there's a reason to be happy right now. The only time I really see him is when he comes in late every night around 2 am and crawls in bed like that's a normal thing. I just find it skeptical that he's "always so busy" yet he finds the time to come to every social event. Nigga please.
I found my bikini top and put it back on because I just wasn't having fun anymore. I walked over to the stairs and walked out of the pool and back to my chair. I laid down on it and put my hat and sunglasses on to block the sun out of my eyes. I picked up my glass of Mangorita.
Trey came over and tried to kiss me but I moved my face and he only kissed my cheek.
"What'd I do this time?",he asked.
"Nothing" I lied and shook my head.
"Taylor, I know your ma-"
"If you know I'm mad then why even ask Trey?",I snapped.
"I....I'm sorry."
"Look, I didn't come here to talk about that."
"Then we can go somewhere else to talk, come Tay?"
"No, I'm done talking. Until I see some change don't even ask me anything. Don't talk to me Trey. I've had enough."I said getting up from my chair and leaving Chyna's house. I walked out with my nose in the air with all the weight on my shoulders. It wasn't until I was in my car that I finally broke down. This is NOT the marriage I wanted.