Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve (REALLY short)

Mariah's POV
I walked into the living room and sat down next to Chris and put my legs up in his lap. I spent twenty minutes trying to put Faith down for her nap and it wasn't easy. I've been exhausted these past couple days since the baby was born.
Chris ran a hand up and down my leg and asked,"She asleep yet?"
I nodded.
"That's good. What do you say about us going out to dinner tonight, just me and you? My mom can babysit."
I looked at him and smiled,"That'll be nice. It's been awhile since we've done something special like that."
"Aight, just be ready at 7."
I took a two hour nap on the couch and woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the front door followed by the sound of Faith crying. I sighed and walked up stairs to her room and picked her up from her crib then walked downstairs with her and saw that Chris had opened the door for Mama J. She smiled at me and came over and took Faith from my hands,"You go get ready now Mariah, I got it."
I smiled at her,"Thanks Mama."
I walked back upstairs and hopped into a hot shower and began to get dressed. It was hard to find something that fit me since I still had my baby weight and I had to find something that covered it up. I finally settled on a black dress and red heels and accessories.
I walked downstairs and saw Chris standing by the door with a big smile on his face. "You look beautiful, as always."
"I don't feel like it.",I muttered under my breath.
"What?"
"Nothing. Can we just go now?"
He nodded and we walked out of the house hand in hand and he opened up the passenger side door of his black Lambo then hopped into the driver's seat.
"Where we going?",I asked.
"Our favorite spot, Pace.",he winked as he started driving off towards the restaurant.
"Ooh, I haven't been there in forever."
"I know, and I want tonight to be incredibly special."
I cocked my head to the side and smirked at him,"You better not be doing all of this to get some cuddy Chris. Cuz it ain't happening."
"Why would you think that's why I'm doing all of this?",he chuckled.
"Because I know you!"
We both laughed and he wined,"Aw, c'mon Mariah. Do you know how long I've gone without sex? I was really hoping tonight would be the night."
I shook my head,"I don't want you having me until my body is back to the way it was before. I hate the way I look now and I know you won't like it either."
We came to a stop at a red light and he looked at me and grabbed my hand then kissed it."Baby don't talk like that. I love the way you look and I think you should learn to love yourself too."
"I don't wanna learn to love how I look now because I don't plan on staying this weight forever. Plus, if I wanna get back to modeling, I have to start losing this extra weight."
The light turned green and he began driving again,"Aight, just promise me yo're gonna do it the right way. Not all those crazy things I see on tv all the time. That stuff is dangerous."
"I know, but I promise."I smiled.
"Good."
He pulled up to the front of the restaurant and helped me out of the car then handed off his keys to the valet. I held his hand as we walked into our favorite Italian restaurant,"You know, we need a family car."
"What do you have in mind? It better not be no damn mini van either. Breezy doesn't do mini vans."
I sighed,"But you would look so cute driving a mini van!"
"All my boys would laugh at me. Why can't we get a.....an Audi! Yeah, I ain't got one of those yet."
I glared at him for a second then said,"No, I really, really want a Kia Sedona! Ooh maybe a nice red one?"
"Hell no. It's not happening. We need a ride that's good for a family but also sexy so when we pull up to a friend's barbecue or something, Tyson can pull all the honeys."
I laughed and punched his arm,"My baby will NOT be chasing girls at his age."
A waitress came over to us and showed us to our table. Chris grabbed one of the bread sticks and said between bites,"How about a black Escalade? Those are hot!"
"Hmm fine. Only because I've always wanted a black Escalde to drive around in."I answered.
"So back in the car, were you foreal when you said no cuddy tonight?"
I rolled my eyes and laughed,"Yes!"
"But I even set it up for us all special and shit. Got the Marvin Gaye CD and everything."
"Impressive." I leaned across the table and pulled Chris closer to me by his table making sure to startle him, "Gimme like three weeks baby. Just three weeks and I promise by that time I'll leave us both satisfied long enough to last us both a month. Just gimme time to get nice and sexy for you. Can you do that Daddy?"I said sexily.
I released his tie and he nodded quickly and wasn't even able to respond.
I snarled and and winked at him,"Good."