Chapter One

Chapter One

Chris' POV
I got off the plane with my bags in my hand and a big smile was spread across my face the second I saw Mariah standing right beside her car smiling. I hurried on over to her and dropped my shit by her feet and gave her a big hug and a kiss."I missed you girl!"
"I missed you too Chris!",she said.
I pulled back from the hug and looked down at her big round stomach and I lowered myself down to one knee. I placed a hand on her stomach and planted a kiss on it and said,"My baby is growing in there Mariah."
She giggled,"I know. She keeps kicking me and it hurts like hell."
"She? I hope you didn-"
"I didn't. I'm just hoping its a girl and the way she keep actin, we are gonna have to put her on a soccer team."
I shook my head and smiled as I grabbed my bags and put them in the car,"Well I just want a healthy baby."
"Me too."
We got in the car and she began driving us home. I looked her up and down and took in her beauty. Her big ass stomach was touching the steering wheel and I let out a chuckle.
She looked over at me and asked,"What's so funny?"
"Nothing."
"Then why are you laughing."
"It's nothing babe, I'm just being dumb. So what's been going on around here lately?"
"Um...not much. It seems like everybody was just waiting for you to get back."
"Oh."
"So what do you wanna do for your birthday?",she asked.
"I wanna do something really big."
"Like how big are we talking about?"
"Like Vegas big."
"You wanna have your party in Vegas? Well it's your day and if that's what you wanna do then go for it."she shrugged.
We pulled up to the house and I saw all the familiar cars in front of the house. I left my things in the car and decided I would get them out later. I walked over to Mariah's side and helped her out of the car and we walked over to the door and rang the doorbell.
Taylor opened the door and immediately everyone came over and attacked me in hugs and greetings. Ma pushed everyone out of there way so she could get to me. "My baby's back!",she squeezed me tightly.
"Yeah mama. How you been?"
"Fine, are you hungry? Never mind, I already know the answer. Dinner will be ready soon everyone."she said and walked back into the kitchen.
I sat down on a couch in the living room with everyone else. Tyson came into the room and ran over to me,"Chris your back!"
I gave him a tight hug and chuckled,"Yeah, what's up Little Man?"
"A whole lot! My teacher says I'm really good at reading and I made some friends in school and we play basketball all the time at recess."
"Wow, that's good. Tomorrow after you finish your homework, you and I can go play basketball so you can beat all the kids at school. Deal?"
He nodded and ran off to his room. I smiled as he ran off. That kid has grown a lot since I last saw him and it's sad to say that I've missed a lot of it. I swear, the only thing that separates Tyson and I is our DNA. Even though he ain't my blood, he is like my own child. I plan on legally adopting him as my child some time soon.
"Aye Chris man, I'm really glad you back.",Michael said.
"I know, it's definitely good to be back."I answered leaning back and wrapping my arm around Mariah's shoulders.
"So how was your tour?",Taylor asked."I'm interested. Like, was it good, bad, gimme details."
I shrugged,"You know how tiring it is Tay, but it was one of my best tours especially since y'all know how the girls in Belgium are!"
All the guys in the room me, Trey, Mike, and August, started laughing while all the female remained quiet. I turned over to Mariah who had her head cocked to the side and eyebrow raised and said,"No I don't Chris. How are they?"
"Ooh",everyone said as if I were in trouble.
I ignored them and rubbed Mariah's shoulder,"Come on bae."
She took my arm off her shoulder and crossed her arms,"No you come on Chris. How are Belgium girls?"
I scratched my neck,"Huh?"
She stood up from the couch and placed a hand on her hip,"Answer me when I'm talking to you! How are those girls Chris?"
"Mariah, it's not that serious, chill",I forced a light chuckle.
"Christopher, do you see this face? Does it look like I'm laughing? No, so don't try those dumb ass games with me because I'm NOT in the mood."she stormed away into the kitchen.
Tyga started laughing,"Aye why'd you do that fam?"
"Do what? Y'all know she's just tripping like she always do."
They all shook their heads slowly.
"So what are y'all saying? That I'm the one tripping?"
"No, you just dumb as hell for joking about shit like that."August laughed.
"Shut up. Me and Mariah always be at it with each other and it never means shit to either of us. I'm turning 25 next week and I plan on doing it big in Vegas. Y'all in or nah?"

Mariah's POV
Saturday afternoon and I decided I would go out to lunch with all of the girls before Chris' big birthday bash on Monday. With Taylor being chris' twin and all, she decided to just celebrate with Chris and the rest of us down in Vegas too. I dressed up and drove over to the restaurant that we agreed on and walked inside. I found them sitting at a table near that back.
"Hey guys.",I huffed sitting down beside Cassandra.
"Hey girl, are you okay?"Chyna asked.
"Yeah I'm just out of breath."
We all laughed.
"So whats your plan for Vegas?"Taylor asked.
"I'm taking Tyson over to Mama J's house tomorrow after he gets out of school then I'm taking the first flight to Vegas. There's no way I'm gonna be able to sit in a car for four hours."
"Why does Chris want his party out there anyways,"Cass asked.
I shrugged,"He and I haven't really been seeing eye to eye on things lately but since it's his birthday I figured I'd just let him do whatever he wants."
"You just make sure that you set the boundaries for that man or he'll be acting reckless out there. You know you can't do much now that you're carrying."Chyna said.
"It really pissed me off the other day when he was talking about those Belgium girls. Like, have some respect because I was literally sitting right next to him and that type of fuck shit doesn't fly with me."
"Preach it girl."Taylor said lifting her glass in the air,"Thank goodness Trey knows what he has me at home and isn't fucking around with all these little thots. I'm tired of all these loose women throwing their selves at our men."
"Amen."Chyna added.
"I don't know, these days you have to keep your eyes wide open. Just because you have a ring or you make yourself known to the public that you're with someone doesn't mean other women will stop throwing themselves at married men. It's something I'm not used to but it's definitely a learning process."I said.
"What about you Cassie?"Cyna asked.
"Huh?"Cassandra asked slightly alarmed.
"Do women throw themselves at August?"
"Oh of course! Yeah, all the time."
She was barely even paying attention to our conversation and that seemed kind of odd to me considering I thought were talking about something we can all relate to. When I introduced her to Taylor and Chyna they immediately took a liking to her and the four of us have been getting to know each other a lot better.
She's married to my child hood best friend/neighbor and we all ran into each other on the Hawaii trip Chris took me on in November for my birthday. I wanted to do something really nice for Chris but I just don't know what can be compared to the trip he took me on. I really shouldn't be traveling a lot because of my pregnancy but I have to be at his birthday party.
"I just can't wait to have this baby for three reasons. One, I'm always so horny and I miss sex."
We all laughed.
"Two, I'm so fucking tired! And three, I'm kind of curious to see how Chris becomes a daddy."
"Chris is already a daddy. YO daddy! I remember the time you forgot to hang up the phone while you and Chris were having sex and you was calling him daddy and shit."Chyna laughed.
I blushed,"I did not!"
"You lying bitch."
"It's not my fault my man knows how to dick me down."I laughed.

Trey's POV
CAP:Let's go to the spot...
Me:No, we CAN'T do this anymore it's too risky now.
CAP:No it's not Trey. Now let's go baby
Me:Nah, I'm with my daughter.
CAP:Fuck the little brat and come eat me out dry.
Me:The fuck you just say? Cass, fuck you! Fuck your man! Fuck it all. How dare you say shit about my daughter.
CAP:Think I'm playing? I will END you if you try to bitch out Trey. Just fucking do it!
Me:So what am I supposed to do huh? Leave my four year old daughter home alone just so I can attend to you?
CAP:Damn right, now see you soon! :)
"Who're you texting?",Taylor smiled sitting next to me on the couch trying to get a glance at my phone screen.
I quickly hit the lock button to lock my phone and shoved it in my pocket. I let out a nervous laugh,"Hey babe, I didn't hear you come in."
"Well of course you wouldn't with the way you were so engaged in your phone. So who was it?"
"Right. Um, that was my manager. He said I need to add some more vocals to a few songs before we put the album out next month."
"Oh alright, so how long are you gonna be gone?"
"I'll be back around eight."
"Good" she inched closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips,"because it's been awhile since I last wore my black lace Victoria's Secret lingerie. You know the one you love so much."
"Mm, yeah."
"You know I found the handcuffs?",she asked excitedly.
"Did you now? look baby, I have to go, but like I said I'll be back around eight."I said standing up from the couch and fixing the watch on my wrist.
She sighed with a sad look across her face. I can see that me not being around as much is really tearing her apart. The part that makes it even worse is that she thinks I'm leaving because of work but little does she know that i'm leaving this often to go fuck with Cassandra.
CAP in my contacts stands for Cassandra Alsina Pussy. I keep my phone under a strong password so Taylor doesn't go snooping through my shit and finds texts the could ruin this entire marriage. I gotta get out of this shit before it's too late.