Prologue

Prologue

Mariah's POV

Seven Months Later

So time has really flown by. I'm seven months pregnant and Chris is on tour right now. It's April 30th so that means he and Taylor's 25th birthday is in five days. He called me yesterday and said he'd be coming home tomorrow so I'm like really exciting.
When the world found out that me and Chris got married a day after he proposed at the AMA's and that I was pregnant, all the crazy rumors began to spread. People said I trapped him, it was a publicity stunt to "boost my career", oh and the one that made me laugh the most was that I was faking my pregnancy. No, this is real. There is a human in my stomach as we speak. Chris and I decided we didn't wanna know the sex of the baby until he or she was delivered so there's really not much we can tell our friends and family.
My parents threw a fit once they found out about everything. They tried to blame Chris for everything but if there was anyone to blame, it would be me and that's what I told them. Mama J didn't care so much about the wedding once she heard about my pregnancy. She was kind of.....sad? I don't know, she wasn't crying or anything like that but she had on a gloomy attitude for like a full week.
It's kind of hard being without your man when you're pregnant, but it's not too different from what I went through with Rodney. I just know that if the circumstances were different, Chris would be here to hold my hand (and get me food) during this entire pregnancy, I'm just glad my baby is coming home tomorrow! My stomach is huge and my face has become a lot more fuller. It's gonna take a lot of work if I ever wanna go back to modeling because I've gained SO much weight.
Taylor has been helping me in taking Tyson to and from school especially since her daughter Camille goes to the same school as him. He's in his room and I was plopped on the couch watching a rerun of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. My phone rang and since last year, I changed my ring tone from 'Take You Down' to 'Biggest Fan'.
"Hello?",I answered.
"Hey baby.",Chris said through the phone.
"How was your show last night?"
"It was great. The entire show was sold out!"
"Oh my gosh! I wish I could've been there."
"It's aight. How you been?"
"Okay.......it'll be a lot better when you get back tomorrow."
"You miss me or this dick?",he chuckled.
"Shut up Chris!" I laughed.
"I'm just fucking with you. I gotta board the plane, I'll see you soon."
"I love you."
"I love you too Mariah.",he hung up.
I held my phone to my chest with a smile on my face. It's been a long six and a half months without Chris, I miss him like crazy. I planned a welcome back party for him but nothing BIG. I'm just inviting his mom (of course), Chyna's family, Taylor's family, and August and Cassandra.
August and Cassandra moved down here in L.A. about two months ago. Before Chris left on tour, he was able to add himself onto August's remix of his song I Luv This Shit which it turns out Trey was on as well. The song turned out to be a major success, it's a shame most of the lyrics were pretty explicit otherwise it would have been played on all the radio stations.

August's POV
"Where you goin?",I called over my shoulder as I sat on the couch with my phone in my hand.
"Out.",Cassandra said as her heels clicked against the hard tile floor.
"Out where?"
"Just out."
I cocked my head and saw her dressed in a short skirt and a button up shirt with LOTS of cleavage hanging out. "If you goin out put some damn clothes on Cass."
"Where the fuck is my purse!",she cursed under her breath ignoring my comments.
I stood up from the couch and walked up to her and asked,"You don't hear me talking to ya?"
"August I don't have time for this, I'm already late.",she urged.
"Late to where?",I crossed my arms and looked her up and down.
"Lunch with my friends."
"What friends? Taylor? Mariah? Chyna? Who?"
We barely been out here for long and she acting like she just got a whole bunch of friends. I don't know who she's tryna fool.
"No, just some girls I met at the mall the other day got damn baby. Where'd you think I was going?"
I shrugged my shoulders,"I swear to God Cass, you ain't leaving this house like that. Take ya ass upstairs and change."
She rolled her eyes and stomped upstairs like I said and returned back downstairs in something more modest. Lately she been thinking it's okay to be dressing like...a thot I guess. She's my wife, I'm a singer and I have an image to maintain therefore she can't be leaving the house like she gon be sliding down a pole for tips.
She finally found her purse and walked out of the house without so much as a kiss, a hug, or even a goodbye. I shrugged it off though, I ain't trippin. She was starting to get on my nerves anyway. I picked up my phone and called Mariah because I just wanted someone to talk to.
"So you and Cass are coming over tomorrow right?",she asked.
"Yeah, we'll be there."I answered as I laid back onto the couch.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"
"You just sound kinda different today."
"Nah I'm cool."
"August, just tell me the truth. You know you can tell me anything."
I sighed and thought for a minute before I found the right words to say,"How do you know......if someone is-"
"Hold on."Mariah interrupted and yelled "Tyson! Put that down before you break it!" she returned to our conversation, "Oh sorry August continue what you were saying."
I shook my head and said through the phone,"You know what? It ain't even important right now. I actually gotta go Mariah, so I'mma see you and Chris tomorrow."
"Alright bye."
"Bye."I hung up.

Trey's POV
"if she catch me with you
(she gon' kill us).
These hotel rooms is lookin' too familiar.
Your love is so, so serious.
Girl you keep me comin' ...back, back that is,
I be with her thinkin of you.
I be with you thinkin of her, my boo.
She just don't deserve this,
ain't nobody perfect,
but I just can't take no more cuz

[Chorus]
I'm livin' two different lives,
one girl in the day, you at night.
And even though this ain't right,
I just can't get enough of the way you put it down.
You really got me trippin'
hold up baby girl don't talk, just listen.
Let's just make love,
girl for the last time.
Yup, I said the last time,
Girl this is the last time,
all caught up.
And it's time to put it down.
You really got me trippin'
hold up baby girl just listen,
this is the last time."
I walked out of the studio after I finished recording my song and headed straight to the white Audi sitting in front of the building. I walked over and and opened the door of the passenger's side and sat down in the seat and sighed,"Baby we can't keep doing this."
"We've been doing it for awhile and no one's suspected a thing now let's go over to the spot so you can fulfill all your promises.",she smirked.
"You're not afraid of someone finding out?"
"No Trey, I'm not. now are you gonna punk out or can we just head on over to the hotel so you can fuck me till I'm begging for mercy?",she purred and kissed my cheek and trailed her finger down my chest which made my dick jump.
I know this isn't right but neither of us asked for this to happen, it just did and we were too drawn to each other sexually to stop what was going on between us so we keep it on the low. We're both married and we love our spouses but there are just some things you just can't control and this is one of them."
"Well you better hurry up and drive this damn car Cass.",I said and she giggled and headed off towards our usual hotel spot, The Chateau Marmont.