Chapter Twenty Eight

Chris' POV
"Faith, daddy's about to make you all nice and clean today.",I cooed to her as I gave her a bath.
"You and Tyson are heading over to grandma's house while me and mommy handle some important business today.
Faith looked up at me and starting laughing,"Tuh dah!"
"Yeah I'm your daddy. Can you say daddy?"
"Basakwata!"
I chuckled and shook my head,"You crazy you know that?"
She grabbed her right foot and pulled it up to her mouth and began sucking her toe.

"Ugh! That's nasty!",I crinkled my face.
She looked at me and giggled then clapped her hands together.
"Aight, now it's time to get you out.", I picked up from the bathtub and grabbed her white towel and wrapped it around her wet naked body. She immediately started shivering and tightly gripped onto me for warmth.
I hope she always needs me like this. This is daddy's little angel. Anything she wants or needs, she can have as long as she asks for it.
"Buwababa!",she said said lowly.
"What?"
"Buwababa! Buwababa."
"Faith I don't know what the hell you sayin. I just know you better not be talkin about no nigga." I said as I carried her to her room. Her clothes were already picked out so I just set her on the changing station and began rubbing her body with lotion and I put her diaper on then began dressing her up.
"All I'm saying is that I don't want you associating yourself with no niggas until you about.....forty. Does that sound reasonable? Okay how about 39? 39 may be too young but we'll see when the time comes."

Taylor's POV
"Here's your lunch Trey.",I said setting the sandwich in front of him on the table.
He grunted what sounded like a "Thank you."
I walked back into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich to eat and brought it out to the living to where Trey was sitting and sat on the couch opposite of of him.
I grabbed the remote,"Is there something you'd like to watch? CNN? ESPN? ABC?"
He ate his sandwich in pure silence. He didn't even look in my direction. I sighed. He's been quiet like this ever since he came home. The doctor says it's perfectly normally so I try not to get frustrated from it. We've been home a good week and a half now and he has barely said a word to me.
I switched off the tv and turned to him an said,"Alright, let's forget about television for a minute. How are you feeling right now ? Has the pain medicine kicked in?"
He nodded and bit into his sandwich.
"You haven't said a word to me since you got back, is everything okay?"
He just nodded.
"Trey, talk to me. Please.",I begged.
"I'm fine Taylor!",he said a lot louder than necessary.
"You don't have to yell at me. I'm just trying to help Trey."
"Well I don't need your fuckin help.",he muttered under his breath.
"You don't need my help? Fine, then leave. Take all your shit and leave. Go find someone that is willing to put up with all your bullshit. I don't even know why I'm helping you, you don't deserve anything good from me.",I glared at him.
"Where's my daughter?"
I rolled my eyes and sighed,"She's at my mom's house."
"Why?"
"Because I don't want her around all this until you've recovered a bit more."
"That's not your decision to make Taylor. Now go and get my daughter so I can see her."
I crossed my arms,"I said no. If you want her so badly then go and get her yourself, oh wait, you can't."
"You talkin so much shit that you wouldn't be saying if I weren't injured.",he shook his head.
"Look, I don't know what happened to you between the car accident and and the hospital but ever since you came back you've been acting like straight up dick which doesn't make sense because before that you were kissing my ass tryna make us get back together."
"I'm tired of all this shit! I'm the one with this fuckin neck brace, my ribs all bandaged up, and I'm sitting in a got damn wheelchair and still no one cares!"
"No one cares? Are you fuckin psycho Trey? All your fans and people from your label sent over all those flowers and balloons and get well soon cards. Your all over the news and social media. My phone has been blowing up from all our friends and family asking if you're okay. People care, so come up with another excuse."
"Yeah, well what about you? Last time I checked you weren't too thrilled to see my face around you."
"Are you really questioning me about this?" I stood up from the couch and pointed in his face "I was the one that stood by your bedside the second I found out you wee hurt! I never left your side! I made sure you got the absolute best treatment the hospital could offer! What, you think your little tramp was the one by your side? Hell no, that bitch couldn't stand being in that room for FIVE minutes! You wanna talk about no one cares when you don't even realize the person who cared the most is the one you cheated on but I still stuck by you! Through thick and thin, in sickness and in health. That was all me! What you fail to realize is that even though you did me so wrong, I still ride for YOU!" I screamed and wiped the one tear that slipped onto my cheek.
"Tay-",he started to say.
I waved my hand,"I don't wanna hear it." and I stomped my way upstairs to my room.
Sometimes I feel like this whole thing is just one big movie. If it were a movie it'd most likely be that Tyler Perry movie, Diary of a Mad Black Woman. The loyal wife was cheated on by her rich husband for some trampy whore. The man got injured and the whore took all his money and left him for dead while the loyal woman stood by the man's bedside and even when he got out of the hospital, he treated her like shit until she decided to get even. Sounds familiar right? Except I don't plan on getting even, I plan on moving on.

Cassandra's POV
"You are not pregnant Mrs.Alsina.",the doctor told me.
"What? That can't be true, all the home tests I took were positive.",I said.
"Home pregnancy tests are not one hundred percent accurate. I'm sorry."
Damn, now what am I supposed to tell Trey? The truth maybe? He and Taylor may be happy to hear that, it could bring them back together which could help me get back together with August. I miss my baby August, his sexy accent and his large hands wrapped around my waist. Mmm!
"Thank you doctor.",I said grabbing my purse and walking out of the hospital. I'm gonna go get my man back! I hopped in my car and headed over to his house. I got out and walked over to the front door and pulled out the house key that I still had on my key ring and unlocked the door and walked inside.
I heard laughing coming from the dining room and I walked over there and saw August eating dinner with some basic looking female. He looked up at me and said,"Cassandra, what the hell you doin in my house?"
I looked at the girl up and down and snapped,"Do you mind? I'm trying to talk to my man in private?"
She smirked and said to August,"I gotta go anyways, I'll see you tomorrow August."
"Aight, bye Ang.",he smiled at her and she grabbed her bag and left the house.
I turned over to him,"Who the fuck was that? Are you sleeping with that bitch?"
He looked at me like I had two heads and chuckled,"Wow."
"August answer me, are you sleeping with that bitch?"
He shrugged,"So what if I am? Why does it matter to you anyways?"
I pouted and sighed,"I came here to talk with you."
"So talk."
I pulled out a chair and sat down beside him and placed a hand on his lap,"August baby, I know we've been going through a bunch of shit right now bu-"
He moved my hand off his lap,"I'm not going through tough shit right now, I'm chillin."
"But I think that we can still work things out."
"What? Did I hear you you correctly? Did you just say we could work things out?"
"Yeah it's jus-"
"Cassandra, I used to think you were just a little bit slow but now I know for a fact you are just down right stupid! How could you come here and say you wanna try and work things out when you're carrying another niggas baby?"
"That's just it! It turns out I'm not pregnant. See? We can work things out."
He shook his head,"Nah, I'm straight. You made it clear we ain't have nothing special when you decided to go hoe around with my nigga. I almost KILLED the nigga because of that shit! And now you wanna walk up in here like everything's all good now because it turns out you ain't pregnant? Nah, that's bullshit. Get the fuck up outta my house."
I crinkled my face and tears started to fall from my eyes,"I'm sorry baby."
He shook his head and sighed,"I'mma ask you nicely one last time. Leave my house."
I stared him deeply in the eyes not daring to move an inch. He's bluffing, he won't do shit.
He clenched his jaw and stood up from his seat and grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me as hard as he could off of my chair. I screamed out in pain as he dragged me towards the front door by my hair.
"Ow! Stop! Stop it! August I'm sorry! I'm sorry!",I screamed kicking my legs up.
"I keep tryna be nice to ya grateful ass but you keep testing me. Get the fuck up outta my house hoe!",he said pushing me out of the front door.
I stood up from the ground crying and tried to force myself back into the house. He reached onto his his waist underneath his shirt and pulled out a black hand gun. He pointed it to my face and I stopped crying immediately. I knew he always carried a gun with him but he's NEVER in his life EVER pointed it at a lady (So he says), especially not me.
"Don't you EVER show up to my house uninvited again or I swear on my brother's grave, I'll kill ya.",he snapped and slammed the door right in my face.
I turned around and walked over to my car bawling my eyes out. I got in and sat in the driver's eat but didn't start it up. Well, I guess I have truly lost my husband. All because I had my cake and wanted to eat it too.