Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Mariah's POV
Chris and my parents rushed me to the hospital and I was rushed into the delivery room .This baby didn't wanna wait, it was just tryna get out.
"Everybody's out in the waiting room. Mike and Chyna, Trey and Taylor, August and Cassandra, and Tyson keeps asking me where the baby is."Chris chuckled as he walked into the room.
"Ugh, shut up and hold my hand!",I wailed. Beads of sweat fell from my forehead and with the doctor and nurses so close I started claustrophobic.
My mom was also in the room with a video camera recording this whole thing. I was in so much and I just wanted this baby out.
"I want an epidural. It hurts so much.",I said to the doctor.
"It's a little too late for that Mrs.Brown. As a matter of fact you need to start pushing. We'll do it on the count of three. Alright?"
"Oh God!"I whined. I grabbed Chris' hand. The doctor widened up my legs and I saw Chris give him the eye but I paid no attention to it.
"One, two, three! Push!"he instructed.
"Uhh!"I squeezed Chris' hand as hard as i could.
"Damn Mariah!",he yelled.
"Again, push!"
"Ah!"
"I see their head, push!"
"Lemme see this." Chris walked away just as i gave another push and all the color drained from his face. "I-I, I think I need to lay down."
"No get your ass over here!"I demanded. "You did this to me! I hate you!"
"Well damn."he grabbed hold of my hand again.
"One more push. I need a really big one this time.",the doctor told me.
"AHHH!"I pushed with everything I had and I watched as the doctor pulled out a screaming baby.
I started crying and the doctor asked,"Congratulations Mr.and Mrs.Brown, it's a girl. Mr.Brown, would you like to cut off the umbilical cord?"
"Yes sir."
He cut if off and the nurse to the baby to go clean her up. Chris wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed my forehead. My mom was crying behind her video camera which made me giggle. I know this baby meant a lot to everybody especially my parents since they weren't there for Tyson's birth. We weren't even speaking to each other at the time.
The nurse came back with the baby clothed in a cute little white outfit. She handed her over to Chris and made sure he supported her head before she left the room. I saw Chris' face light up for the first time in months and it was so cute. I looked over at my mom who was snapping pictures like the damn paparazzi.
"Ma, put the camera away and come over here."I smiled.
"Alright." she took the baby from Chris and beamed "She's beautiful. She's looks like you Christopher."
Mom handed the baby over to me and left the room. I looked down at her and I smiled. Her cute little face was all chubby and she really did look like Chris. "I'm keeping the name I came up with. Faith."
"I like that" Chris said "but what about her middle name? You never picked one."
"You can pick it."
"Ah foreal? How about....Aaliya? That's my mom's middle name."
"Faith Aaliya Brown? I love it."
"Thanks babe."he bent down and gave me a peck on my lips.
"Take her from me, I'm so tired."
"I can tell. That last time heard you screaming like that was on our trip to Hawaii."
"Shut up big head."I giggled.
There was a knock at the door and Michael peeped his head into the room,"I hear laughter. Aye can we come in?"
"Yeah."Chris ushered everyone into the room.
"Aww", everyone cooed.
"Y'all need to welcome Faith Aaliyah Brown into our crew. This is my seed y'all.",Chris said softly.

Three Days Later
I heard Faith's loud crying through the baby monitor and I nudged Chris while he slept with his arms around my waist.
"Hm?",he said sitting straight up.
"Faith is crying and it's your turn."I told him.
"Aight." he got out the bed and walked over to Faith's room.
Faith isn't too much of a crier unlike Tyson who cried every second of every minute. I laid on my back as I listened as Chris walked into her room and it sounded like her picked her up from her crib. I'm proud of Chris, he hasn't let me down for even a second. He always has Faith in his arms so that I have the chance to rest.
"Aight Baby girl, what's wrong?",he said softly.
She just continued to cry.
"It's aight Faith, you ain't gotta cry no more. Daddy's here."