Chapter Nineteen

Mariah's POV
So today is THEE day! The day Chris and I can make love all night.Well actually tonight when he gets back from his meeting at the studio. It's been months since I last felt him inside of me. His long, juicy, pink tipped.......Mmm! Shit, just thinking about his member gets me all hot and horny.
Since the minute Chris left for work this morning, I've been going straight to work. I took Tyson and Faith over to Mama J's house until tomorrow afternoon (depending on how many rounds we have) and I just had some men come over to the house to install the pole for our bedroom. The cool thing about it, is that it's retractable so with the use of a remote we can bring it out and put it away (it goes somewhere up in the ceiling) so no one would even know we have one.
Yesterday's pole dance lesson with Chyna didn't go as easy as I had planned. She was doing a whole bunch of crazy flips on it and fancy tricks but luckily after two hours of practicing, I finally was able to create a sexy pole dance to preform for Chris tonight.
I'm not sure if Chris plans on eating when he comes back, but I made food just in case. If I know him the way I think I do, the second he comes home he'll be tryna rip off my clothes.
I looked at the time and saw it was already 6:12pm. I decided to hop into the shower and and get ready for tonight's fun activities.

Chris' POV
I held my phone under the big table in the studio's conference room and decided to check on my baby at home. The entire time we were sending some dirty ass messages to each other. Mariah don't even know the half of it. After all this while, tonight we gon get it poppin. I don't even know the purpose for this long ass meeting they called me in for. It's been going on for literally HOURS! My ears perked up at the last few words that came out of my boss's (the man who owns the record label) mouth.
"....and that is why we can not resign you to RCA Records.",he said.
I swiveled my head to the side and said,"Huh? W-what did you just say?"
"We're terribly sorry Chris but this record label represents only the best and that is what you are no longer."
"What so you firing me?"
"Don't look at it that way Mr.Brow-"
"Then how else am I supposed to look at it? I've dedicated practically my entire life into the label since I was fifteen and this is how y'all repay me? My very first got damn single was at the top of the Billboards. I one a fuckin Grammy for my album F.A.M.E! What more do I gotta prove?"
"That was three years ago, never mind the fact that our label seems to always be covering up all the madness TMZ catches you doing? Last year alone, you costed us almost a million dollars in cover ups."
I sighed and threw my hands up,"Nah, I ain't goin down like that. I have a fuckin contract! I need to call my lawyer."
"You're contract is up Chris." he turned to everyone else in the room and added "And that concludes this meeting. You all drive home safely."he said as everyone left room leaving me there to sit in complete shock.
"Yo, what the fuck just happened?",I asked myself.
"I need to call Mark and Tina. How the fuck these niggas gon play me? I was the one the helped this fucking label when ain't none of their clients were on the fuckin charts! I practically ran this whole shit and now they just gon kick me to the curb? Hell nah!"
My phone began to ring and it brought me out of my deep thoughts. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was Mariah calling. Shit it was now 7 o'clock. I answered the phone,"Hello?"
"Hey baby, are you on your way home?"she asked.
"Huh? Uh, yeah. I'm on my way."
"Is something wrong? You know you can talk to me right?"
"Uh, yeah. Yeah girl. I was just uh...thinking about how I'm gon be tearing your walls apart tonight."I lied.
She giggled,"Alright then, see ya soon."
"Aight."I hung up.
"Fuck!"I yelled to myself. Now how the fuck am I gonna tell Mariah this shit? I can't never do nothin right? I got a family to feed and they fire me for like fuckin reason. Shit just not makin sense no more.....

Mariah's POV
"August I can't talk right now."I said as I answered his incoming call.
"What? You ain't got time to talk to me anymore?"he joked.
"No it's not that. It's just.."
"Just what?"
"Uh. It's just that Chris and I are like, you know....."
"Ah shit! Y'all about to fuck?"
"August!"
We both laughed.
"Well my bad girl. I ain't mean to intrude on your alone time with Chris."
"No, your good. He's not even back from work yet but the second he comes home I'm hangin up."
"Fair enough. Aye, you seen Cassandra today?"
"Uhh...no. Why?"
"I just ain't seen her except for when she left this afternoon. I swear there's always something with that girl."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, she ain't never home and she comes home late like all the time."
"Damn. You need to do a little background check on your woman August. No offense, but you know that doesn't sound right."
"Yeah you're right."
I giggled,"Of course I am."
We both laughed.
"Damn, how you been sis? You been real busy with the fam lately."
"I know! We haven't hung out in like weeks."
"How about tomorrow? We could go out to breakfast or something?"
"Can't."
"Why not?"
He doesn't Chris in the way that I do so he couldn't possibly understand why I can't go out tomorrow. I'll be sore till Wednesday. "We got church tomorrow. Chris' idea to start going." Which is true.
"Mmmhmm."he said.
"What?"I chuckled.
"Nothing. Hey Cass just walked in the house, I'll call you tomorrow or something."
"Bye."
"Bye."he hung up.

Chris' POV
I stuck my key into the door and unlocked it then opened up the front door and walked inside. There was no sign of Mariah anywhere downstairs so I headed upstairs to our room. The lights were off so I flicked on the lights switch and nearly jumped backwards when I saw a tall silver pole in front of our bed. Just like the ones at the strip club.
The bathroom door opened up and Mariah slowed made her way over to me wearing nothing but a pink silk robe and some high heels. She greeted me with a hug then grabbed my face and attacked my lips with hers. Her forcefulness was sexy enough to make me forget to tell her about the bad news. I was just taken aback completely.
"C'mere baby."she whispered in my ear then tugged on my arm and led me over to the bed and shoved me hard on top of it.
My eyes widened as she untied the string of her robe with a smirk on her face. She tugged off the pink robe and revealed the brand new black laced lingerie she was wearing underneath.
She slowly walked over to the sound system by our tv and pushed 'play' and to no surprise, MY song 'Take You Down' blared through the room as she made her way over to the pole. She gripped it tightly in between her hands and swayed her thick hips to the side. Those three weeks really payed off, she was looking as sexy as ever. Just looking at her gave me the urge to just penetrate inside of her.
The eye contact she was giving me was out of this world. I felt my dick getting hard, so hard it was making an imprint in my jeans. She slowed her dance to a stop and walked over to me and bit her lip then said,"Lemme help you with that Daddy." as she began to unzip my jeans.
I pulled off my pants then stood up and she tugged off my shirt. I wanted her in the worst way possible and I just knew she wanted me too. Then second my shirt came off I picked her up by the waist and threw her onto our bed. I climbed on top of her and gently planted about a million kisses on her neck.
"Mm."she moaned quietly with her eyes slightly shut.
My hands roamed to her shoulder where I pushed down the straps of her bra. I reached behind her and unhook it then plucked it off of her perfectly shaped breasts. My lips went from her neck, to her chest, then I brought out my tongue and led them to her fragile little nipples.
I cupped one breast with my left hand and swirled my tongue on her other breast. She squeezed her eyes shut tighter and let out a louder moan.
I trailed my tongue from her breast down to her stomach and stop once I reached the hem of her black laced panties. With my hands and teeth I tugged it off to expose her hairless pussy. As beautiful as ever. I began to kiss on her thighs making sure to tease her like never before.
"Mm, stop teasing.",she begged.
I brought up her knees and pulled them apart to reveal the magic in between her legs. Surely it was the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. I looked down and saw her soaking wet from anticipation. Her heart beat had picked up and she opened her eyes and looked into my eyes with pure lust.
With no warning whatsoever, I just dove in tongue first. It was such a surprise she jerked back and I pulled her legs in closer. There is no turning back now. She's wet, I'm hard, when you have that combination there's only one thing left to do: fuck.
I flicked my tongue excessively on her clitoris. I swirled my tongue all around so forcefully, I could tell she was merely just moments away from her first of many orgasms of the night. Her pussy was tasting so damn good, I could taste the pineapples she must've eaten before I came home. She was rolling her hips on my tongue making sure to get me to eat every drop of her wetness.
"Mm, fuuuuck August!",she screamed.
My tongue stopped flicking and I pulled away from her pussy. My dick seemed to deflate in a matter of seconds and I stared up at her in disbelief. Then anger filled my entire body,"Mariah, what the FUCK did you just call me?"
She sat up and had a worried look on her face,"I-I said Chris."
"The fuck you did you fucking liar! You just called me August!"
"I-I-I"
"You what!"
"I-I didn't mean to. I swear."
"You're fucking that nigga aren't you?",I stood up and glared at her straight in the face.
"No, I'm not!"
"How the fuck are you gonna lie about that shit? You just moaned his name while I was in the middle of eatin you out! That's fucking foul Mariah. I can't even look at you right now. Matter fact, put your clothes on cuz I ain't tryna go down like that."
"Chris, please j-"
"Please? Please what? Please what huh Mariah? Please what!"
"Just lemme explain."
"I don't wanna hear you're fucking lies! That shit is whack to me. I fucking changed everything in my life for you and you turn around and moan another niggas name when we're making love? Hell nah! I knew that nigga was trifilin from day one! I knew it!"
"It's not like that!"
"Whatever. I'm out.",I said putting on my clothes and shoes then grabbing my car keys and heading out of our room.
Mariah ran after me and grabbed onto my arm,"No please baby. Listen to me, listen to me! It's not even like that. I would NEVER cheat on you. Please just listen."
"Fuck outta here. Let go of my FUCKING arm."
"No! Not until you listen to me."
"I'm not gonna say this again. Let.Go.Of.My.FUCKING.Arm.Now!"
She shook her head and continued to try to pull me back into our room. i got so fed up I did the only thing that came to mind. I used my free hand and backhanded her right in the face. She still held on tight so I kicked her in the side and she let go and began crying on the floor. Marriage or not, I guess you can never really trust a female.