-23

🎴

🎴

15 AUGUST 2049, 3:07 PM

"Are you free later? I was thinking about making dinner for you," Taeyong said, walking down the pathway in his neighbourhood,

"I'll try to be there," Yuta answered, "Johnny and that kid too, right?"

"Yeah, of course," Taeyong smiled, adjusting the bag in his hand, "You're okay with that?"

"Yeah, it's-" Yuta pauses before he continues, "Oh, I'll see you later, okay? It's just work,"

"Sure, stay safe. Love you,"
"Love you too, bye,"

Taeyong hangs up and slips the phone into his pocket. He hums a tune as he checks the time, it was three in the afternoon.

"Uhm, excuse me," Taeyong felt a rap behind his shoulder. He turns,

"Yes? How can I help you?" Taeyong asked,

"Well.." The stranger steps closer, Taeyong looks down to see a gun presses against his stomach. "Spare me a minute of your time?"

 "Spare me a minute of your time?"

Taeyong regains consciousness. He didn't remember exactly how he blacked out. He could see the concrete floors. His head was pounding, he squeezed his eyes tightly as he tries to bear the pain.

He opens them and his vision clears. He shakes his head slightly and finally, he is able to focus better.

That's when he notices the dried blood on the floor.

His eyes widened in shock. It was only then he could feel the ropes that bounded his hands onto the arms of the chair. He panics as he struggles to pull his hands out.

His ragged breathing only made him feel smaller, he tries. He tries and yet, he couldn't. He can't free himself.

"Give it a rest," Taeyong looks up to see the male from earlier. He gulps, he opens his mouth to speak,

"Who are you?" Taeyong asked,

He narrows his eyes at Taeyong. That scared the other. Did Taeyong say something wrong? Should he have kept quiet? Sh-