-18

🎴

🎴

"What's with all this secrecy?" Taeyong asked, "Are you finally going to reveal that you never really loved me and kill me?"

"Of course not, would've gone into the woods for that," They both laughed.

The car finally stops. "We're here," Yuta says, unbuckling his seatbelt.

Taeyong looks out the window to see a house. His eyes light up immediately, "Wow!" He nearly jumps out of the car, "This is the house from the drama I watched!"

"You know, I really like this house," Taeyong said with a smile. "It's just so cozy,"

"Yeah," Yuta said, standing by Taeyong's side. He takes his hand and places the keys in them. "And it's all ours,"

Taeyong blinks, he looks at the keys then back at Yuta. "Are you fucking kidding?"

Yuta shook his head.

"Are you crazy? Oh my god!" Taeyong jumps as he swipes the keys out of Yuta's hands. "This? This is ours? Shut up!"

"I'm- I'm not even saying anything-?" Yuta was quickly silenced by a kiss.

"God! It's our home! I'm so-" He pauses, "How much was this house?"

"Eh, not much surprisingly. It's just about 500 million,"
"500 million? What? Pesos?!"
"No, US dollars,"
"What?!"

"Let's just go!" Yuta took Taeyong's hand and dragged him to the front door.

Taeyong smiles and unlocks the front door. He holds his breath and stares at Yuta, "God, I love you,"

"I love you too," Yuta kissed Taeyong's forehead. They both, hand in hand, entered the cozy home.

Their cozy home.

Yuta felt that tingling, burning sensation against his skin once again

Yuta felt that tingling, burning sensation against his skin once again. His face pressed against the ground, unable to rise. He reaches out, he doesn't know what for or towards who, but he feels the need to reach out towards the body that laid a short distance away.

"Do you really think you can be happy?"

Yuta felt his heart drop to his stomach. He feared to turn to meet the source of this voice. He blinked and immediately, everything changes.

He looks down at his hands to see blood. He is slightly startled but not enough to make him lose his composure. After all, this wasn't surprising.

"Yuta?" He lifts his head up to see Taeyong.

"Ah, baby!" He hides his hands behind his back, "What are you doing here?"

He smiles. "I'm scared, so I wanted to see you,"

Yuta could see the tears welling up in the other's eyes. He tilted his head, "Baby, what's wrong?"

"They're behind me, right?" Yuta then only notices the darkness behind Taeyong. It was on ominous, malicious whispers informed Yuta of its violent intents.

"Just come to me," Yuta hold his arms out, "It's going to be okay."

Taeyong doesn't hesitate to run but the moment his foot rises from the ground, blood-stained hands emerge from the dark to grab him,

"Yuta!" He cried out, trying to reach him but his efforts were useless as he gets dragged in against his will.

"Taeyong!" Yuta rushes in to search but everything was too dark. He couldn't see anything.

He could only smell blood and rotten bodies. He could hear cries of agony, begs, screams that pierced into his ears.

It was all too painful to bear. He falls over trying to keep himself calm. His heart was pounding like Hell. He could barely feel his own fingers and yet, he could feel his weight pulling him down deeper into the ground.

He shuts his eyes for a second and it all stops.

He looks up and he sees him. Taeyong, laying in a pool of blood.

He rushes towards his lover, holding him in his arms. "Taeyong?! Taeyong?!" He cries out,

But he doesn't answer. He lays lifeless in his arms, eyes dim and body cold.

"What have you become?"

Yuta turns to see his mother and behind her were mountains of bodies.

He breaks out into a cold sweat, he finds his breath to be shaky. "N-No, it's not-" He holds Taeyong close to him as if to tell himself that he's okay.

"You've-" She sobs, "You've killed him!"

"No- I-" His senses went numb with the smell of rotten bodies, screams and cries overwhelming him.

He shot up from the bed. He pants, unable to catch his breath. He felt a hand gently patting his back.

He looks to his side to see Taeyong, already awake.

It was like this most nights. They had only begun to live together for a month now. Taeyong had always woken up at around two or four in the morning to see Yuta shivering, sweating as he slept.

"Are you okay?" Taeyong places an arm on Yuta's shoulder. "Were you having a bad dream?"

Yuta rushes into Taeyong's arms. "I'm sorry,"

"It's not your fault," Taeyong gently rubs circles into his back. "Don't be sorry, okay?"

They stayed that way for a good 20 minutes. Then, Yuta pulls away.

"Do you regret.. living with me?" Yuta asked,

Taeyong slaps his arm. "Are you kidding me? Of course not," He lays in Yuta's arms. "It's really okay, baby. Don't worry."

Yuta couldn't help but feel as if something was off.- No- it was more like something felt as it was going to go wrong soon. He hated that feeling.

Sure, anything could happen to him but the moment it affects Taeyong then it's over. He can't help but drown in these pool of thoughts,

Yuta shuts his eyes, "I love you,"

"I love you too."