-40

🎴

🎴

"Johnny, I'm heading out!" Taeyong said, running down the flight of stairs. "I won't be back late so dinner's on me," He added as he put his shoes on,

"Where you heading?" Johnny asked, he checked the time, 8:47 AM, before he added, "At this early morning too,"

"I think I might need a head start at looking for Yuta," Taeyong said, opening the door. "You need anything?" He asked,

"No," Johnny replied. He watched as Taeyong bid him farewell and left the house.

He put the newspaper down and sighed. He couldn't get his mind off the entire situation. He wanted to be happy for Taeyong, that's all that should matter. Taeyong's happiness.

But there was just something about Yuta that told Johnny he couldn't trust him. Ever.

But then again, Taeyong sees something in Yuta. That's why Taeyong didn't push him away but instead, pushed Johnny away.

Johnny frowned, realising how narrow his chances were.

Taeyong walked down the street, unsure of even where to start

Taeyong walked down the street, unsure of even where to start. Yuta was a mysterious man after all, not many interests, lack of emotions. He smiles and yet, Taeyong feels pain instead of joy from his curled lips.

He looks at a café, realised he doesn't even know what Yuta's preferences were. Did he even have any? Or would he just stare at Taeyong blankly?

Either way, Taeyong decided to enter to get a drink and bought something he think Yuta might enjoy too.

Not to mention, there was a strong gut feeling for him to enter that café.

Yuta lowered his sunglasses, staring at Taeyong queuing in line. "Predictable," He muttered to himself,

Then, Yuta received a call. He checks his phone to see it's Jaehyun. "What?" Yuta answers,

"I could ask you the same thing," Jaehyun replied. Yuta looks to his left to see the younger in a car, lifting his coffee up. "Didn't think you'd fancy sitting at a café to kill time,"