-44

🎴

🎴

1 JULY 2048, 7:21 AM

Johnny pushed the plate to match the other across the table, it needed to be perfect. He smiled before he went to adjust the flowers in the vase,

He heard the room door open, he felt his heart skip a beat but he managed to keep it calm. He doesn't even realise that the corners of his lips were already lifted.

"Good-"
"Happy birthday!" Johnny exclaimed, throwing his arms around the younger.

"Oh!" Taeyong had completely forgotten about his own birthday, he set his eyes on the breakfast set by Johnny. "That looks amazing!" He smiled,

He ran towards table and sat down, "This looks great! Come on,"

Johnny sat down across the table. He stared as the younger's face lit up with joy. A warm feeling rose on his chest. Whenever he saw his smile, Johnny felt as if he had been set free from the claws of winter.

Everything in his life revolves around Taeyong, he was the Sun of his life. He was all that he needed.

"So, you're officially 21," Johnny began, finally waking himself up from his trance.

"God, that just reminds me that we've been together for 10 years," Taeyong smiled softly at the thought, "Thanks for being there for me, sometimes I feel as if you're the only friend I need,"

"Friend," Johnny reminded himself, he looked down at his breakfast. "It won't be like that after tonight," He felt his heart race at the thought,

"Actually," Johnny said, "I made reservations at a restaurant tonight to celebrate,"

"What? You don't have to, we can just stay at home and I'll cook something," Taeyong said before stuffing his mouth with rice,

"No, I refuse," Johnny shook his head, "It's your birthday. I'm not going to let you do anything,"

Johnny then realised, "Unless you have plans with someone else already," The thought had made him shrink into his chair, feeling embarrassed although Taeyong had not said anything.

"Do I look like I would have plans?" Taeyong giggled. "I'll be there, I promise. What time is it?"

"8,"
"8 it is then!"

"8,""8 it is then!"