-30

🎴

🎴

Taeyong walked down the street, he pulled his phone out to check the time. To his surprise, it was 2. He didn't know if it was because of the gloomy skies or the fact that his days felt slower without Yuta,

It was difficult. Taeyong knew it wasn't Yuta's fault which made it harder to blame him.

He slipped it back into his pocket. He did not know what to do or what to think. Yuta was in a mafia. He could be killing someone rig- No. He didn't want to think about that.

Yuta left the café, letting out a heavy sigh. He didn't know why he was waiting for Taeyong. Anyone sane would run away, right? Why risk life for someone like him?

It disgusted him. How he waited for Taeyong. Did he really think someone like him deserved an angel? Did he really think he could be forgiven? It made him sick. Sick to his stomach.

He sighed, looking above to the sky that they both shared. "I really wanna see him," He thought.

He didn't know where to go or what to do. Visiting these places where he shared a laugh with Taeyong was pathetic. Why did he need him?

He wanted to escape his loop. So, without a thought, he let his feet take him wherever. He kept his head down. He hated it. Every single moment of being away from him. Why? Why was he being this way? Just because of Taeyong?

He couldn't stand it. He ran. He began to run as if he could outrun these thoughts that hunted him down.

A roar of thunder tears through the skies. Under the rain, Yuta still runs. He runs. He runs until he bumps into someone,

Falling onto his bottom, it was only then he realised it was raining. "How long had I been.." His thoughts trailed off as he noticed he was completely soaked. How could he have been so detached from reality?

"Watch where you're going!" Yuta let the man run pass him. He didn't really give a shit. He was disappointed for hoping it was Taeyong.

Did he really think this was some drama where he could just bump into Taeyong whenever convenient? How ridiculous.

He couldn't stop thinking. He kept asking himself all these questions which he knew the answers to and it frustrated him. He'd rather not know than to realise how vulnerable he had become.

He stood up and looked to his left to see a church. He decided to seek cover there rather than continue running in the rain like the idiot he already was.

He enters the church quietly. It was empty. Too empty. The silence broke when he heard sniffling.

At first, he wanted to run away. There was no way in Hell he was going to get himself involved in whatever or whoever's problems.

But he realised. That wasn't just anyone.

He followed to the source, he peered over the piano to see the familiar build sitting by the chair. He gasped and stepped back, unknowingly tripping over his own feet and falling over.